Tales of Berseria

MasterVegito

Expert Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
111
1
18
ColonelRVH post_id=2178 time=1489941508 user_id=712 said:
There's an Array unlock for those in my table

Can be found at Get Characters Base Addresses/Artes. Change those bytes to FF.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=636#p636
Is there a way to unlock only the MA?

@edit
I found the way. You only edit the last array numbers ie if you have 2 MA's for velvet, then you change 2D to 3D, and you can tell the devs to go fuck themselves for this retarded carry over design. For the other characters it's similar process

@edit2
Oh well, this method applies only to velvet I suppose, each character has its own array to figure out ;p

@edit3
You only need to operate on the last 4 bytes, usually its enough to change the last 2 to ff, but I dont think there is a way to get 3rd MA's without adding some unwanted artes, unless you add all artes at once.
 

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
93
0
6
Yeah. The New Game+ in Berseria is pretty bad. There's no new content to be had, and the Grade Shop honestly sucks. You can't carry over equips aside from the ones obtained from leveling up Shops, and as mentioned the 3rd MA doesn't carry over either. So without Cheat Engine manipulation you basically have to beat the entire game again to get them.
 

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
334
7
18
MasterVegito post_id=2179 time=1489943397 user_id=1107 said:
Is there a way to unlock only the MA?

@edit
I found the way. You only edit the last array numbers ie if you have 2 MA's for velvet, then you change 2D to 3D, and you can tell the devs to go fuck themselves for this retarded carry over design. For the other characters it's similar process

@edit2
Oh well, this method applies only to velvet I suppose, each character has its own array to figure out ;p

@edit3
You only need to operate on the last 4 bytes, usually its enough to change the last 2 to ff, but I dont think there is a way to get 3rd MA's without adding some unwanted artes, unless you add all artes at once.
I remember that i made sure to note a tip for MA/BS, and even seperated each character array for ease of use.

Maybe those aren't enough...

Btw FF is 1 byte, not 2.
 
Mar 20, 2017
13
0
1
I managed to edit both Break souls and 3MA from Velvet,Eleanor and Eizen but others 3 seem too complicate for me to understand which their logic can't be applied like the first 3 in Arrey of byte.
 
Mar 20, 2017
13
0
1
ColonelRVH post_id=2227 time=1490005949 user_id=712 said:
Show me your Magilou address with value for example.
Nvm, i didn't see your post just now. ofc change last 2 to FF and everything work fine thanks.
 
Mar 4, 2017
43
0
6
Any chance for 100% Big fish in Fishing mini-event ? The whole thing is RNG-based which sucks and Big fishes are rare. Chance to get them changes with the type of bait used it seems.
 
Mar 11, 2017
13
0
1
Sorry to have taken so long with the cheat to unlock artes for any character. It took me a while to get a hang of cheat engine. I do have a functioning way of unlocking artes, and I'm currently copy-pasting the method for unlocking artes. I hope to either have the cheat up in the next hour or by Friday.
 

Yeboy

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
4
0
1
frostbite110 post_id=2420 time=1490225841 user_id=1024 said:
Sorry to have taken so long with the cheat to unlock artes for any character. It took me a while to get a hang of cheat engine. I do have a functioning way of unlocking artes, and I'm currently copy-pasting the method for unlocking artes. I hope to either have the cheat up in the next hour or by Friday.
Keep up the good job man :)
 

frostbite11110

What is cheating?
Mar 25, 2017
2
0
1
I am posting my unlock and remove artes cheat. With this cheat you may, for example, unlock the level three mystic artes for any character of your choice; give any one of Seres' artes to any character; give Velvet's artes to Eleanor, or give any enemy's or boss' artes to any character.

To use this cheat, after you've selected the arte to unlock or remove, you must access that characters "Artes List" in the "Artes" menu or their "Break Soul / Mystic Artes" menu in the same "Artes" menu.

It is important to note that you will unlock the arte or remove the arte for whatever character you access the previously mentioned menu for. Thus, for this reason, I do not recommend that you keep neither the "gain artes" or "remove artes" cheat active when you are not using it. I hope you find this cheat useful.

Lastly, if you have a cheat table then I do not mind at all if you add my two cheats to your table. I give you complete freedom to use this cheat in whatever fashion you should desire. Upload it, merge this cheat with your table, etc.
 

Attachments

yung_thall

What is cheating?
Mar 26, 2017
1
0
1
Does anyone know how to get the DLC costumes to work?
I don't know if I'm missing something or if it's broken, I've tried both Exter's and addaafma's tables but alas, no success.
Any help would be appreciated.
 

Yeboy

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
4
0
1
yung_thall post_id=2727 time=1490522579 user_id=1618 said:
Does anyone know how to get the DLC costumes to work?
I don't know if I'm missing something or if it's broken, I've tried both Exter's and addaafma's tables but alas, no success.
Any help would be appreciated.
I dont think that is possible since you dont actually have them in-game. Maybe im wrong but i dont think cheat engine can just staight up download free content for you. Im sorry for not being of use
 

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
93
0
6
Correct @Yeboy.

Basically the DLC pointers are pretty... 'pointless'. Added them anyways but eh. Someone mentioned there are 'ways' to get them in the game for free, but even if that were possible we can't discuss that here openly as it is against the rules.
 

camron69

What is cheating?
Mar 29, 2017
1
0
1
any chance of a model-swapping cheat to play as Oscar/Artorious/any boss? figured since their artes are able to be accessed their models must be too
 

darknessbanana

What is cheating?
Mar 31, 2017
1
0
1
frostbite11110 post_id=2653 time=1490463423 user_id=1565 said:
I am posting my unlock and remove artes cheat. With this cheat you may, for example, unlock the level three mystic artes for any character of your choice; give any one of Seres' artes to any character; give Velvet's artes to Eleanor, or give any enemy's or boss' artes to any character.

To use this cheat, after you've selected the arte to unlock or remove, you must access that characters "Artes List" in the "Artes" menu or their "Break Soul / Mystic Artes" menu in the same "Artes" menu.

It is important to note that you will unlock the arte or remove the arte for whatever character you access the previously mentioned menu for. Thus, for this reason, I do not recommend that you keep neither the "gain artes" or "remove artes" cheat active when you are not using it. I hope you find this cheat useful.

Lastly, if you have a cheat table then I do not mind at all if you add my two cheats to your table. I give you complete freedom to use this cheat in whatever fashion you should desire. Upload it, merge this cheat with your table, etc.
the arts work really well =) but is it possible to use break souls and mystic artes with other characters? For example, laphicet using aizen's dragon howling?

also using the random monster arts is pretty funny
camron69 post_id=3037 time=1490754637 user_id=1741 said:
any chance of a model-swapping cheat to play as Oscar/Artorious/any boss? figured since their artes are able to be accessed their models must be too
i would love to see this as well if possible... :shock:

B-bonus: i made a video of laphicet doing random non-laphicet arts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFH-0hTdAWw
 

tampy

Noobzor
Mar 25, 2017
11
0
1
So equipment editor broke my game. I can't back out of the weapon store. This sucks.
 

Yeboy

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
4
0
1
https://youtu.be/IPe3bfMg5vg
Does anyone know how this works? Is it possible with cheat engine?
 

frostbite11110

What is cheating?
Mar 25, 2017
2
0
1
Yeboy post_id=4214 time=1491524995 user_id=1490 said:
https://youtu.be/IPe3bfMg5vg
Does anyone know how this works? Is it possible with cheat engine?
For model swapping, Frubam has a cheat table posted on his Youtube channel. I will link you to Frubam's video that includes his stellar cheat table in the video's description:

https://youtu.be/XTOTOQlW9gg

I do not mean to harm nor offend Frubam by posting this link here and if I have then I sincerely apologize.

(Please note that the video itself is an excellent tutorial on how to use some of the many cheats included in his fantastic table.)
 

Yeboy

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
4
0
1
frostbite11110 post_id=4242 time=1491548977 user_id=1565 said:
Yeboy post_id=4214 time=1491524995 user_id=1490 said:
https://youtu.be/IPe3bfMg5vg
Does anyone know how this works? Is it possible with cheat engine?
For model swapping, Frubam has a cheat table posted on his Youtube channel. I will link you to Frubam's video that includes his stellar cheat table in the video's description:

https://youtu.be/XTOTOQlW9gg

I do not mean to harm nor offend Frubam by posting this link here and if I have then I sincerely apologize.

(Please note that the video itself is an excellent tutorial on how to use some of the many cheats included in his fantastic table.)
Awesome! Thank you for such a quick reply.
 

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
93
0
6
tampy post_id=4004 time=1491405525 user_id=1566 said:
So equipment editor broke my game. I can't back out of the weapon store. This sucks.
You screwed something up then with the skill levels most likely. If you accidentally go too high with that you'll cause a soft-lock. You can still correct it by reverting the changes you made, but if not then you'll just have to restart and reload your save. (I can't urge this enough to people, always make a backup save file before attempting to screw with stuff).
 
Top Bottom