Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

TheByteSize

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
blackeyes.takano post_id=24484 time=1510405563 user_id=10062 said:
I was just about to say that the Overdrive didn't work, but then this update seems to fix it. Will give it a spin when I'm back to the Mugen (or Infinite Dungeon or Deep Dungeon)
Off to try the damage modifier again.
Oh, and the easy SSS for sacrament works like a charm (highest rank seems to be S only; Sacrament DLC1 at the moment)
SSS only on Scarament 3. If 37 is not enough, set that higher in the script.
As for the Buff script, I still need to get the ID for Silence and maybe bleeding. These effect from Mugen trap is buff so they last forever with script enabled.

blackeyes.takano

What is cheating?
Nov 3, 2017
TheByteSize post_id=24489 time=1510406629 user_id=616 said:
blackeyes.takano post_id=24484 time=1510405563 user_id=10062 said:
I was just about to say that the Overdrive didn't work, but then this update seems to fix it. Will give it a spin when I'm back to the Mugen (or Infinite Dungeon or Deep Dungeon)
Off to try the damage modifier again.
Oh, and the easy SSS for sacrament works like a charm (highest rank seems to be S only; Sacrament DLC1 at the moment)
SSS only on Scarament 3. If 37 is not enough, set that higher in the script.
As for the Buff script, I still need to get the ID for Silence and maybe bleeding. These effect from Mugen trap is buff so they last forever with script enabled.
Oh, so that's why.. Good to know.
And here I was wondering why the Bleed lasts unbelievably long. How about the Slow debuff from the water in One Fall Cataract (Karmic Vaiance Zone?)? I didn't feel too hindered (not as affected as I remembered); somehow still runs around fast enough (probably lower end of Slow debuff?). The duration could be just me. I hope the Sacraments are still categorized as debuff...

nomercy

What is cheating?
Nov 11, 2017
Hi I would like to request a feature, I would like to apply True Awakening Aura to any weapon/armor ingame. Wondering if it's possible. Also, dual wielding any weapon would be cool as well.

TheByteSize

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
nomercy post_id=24634 time=1510480420 user_id=10321 said:
Hi I would like to request a feature, I would like to apply True Awakening Aura to any weapon/armor ingame. Wondering if it's possible. Also, dual wielding any weapon would be cool as well.
Aura is the Passive for paragon weapon. Apply that to other weapon would make you loose the original passive.

Unencrypted

What is cheating?
Nov 13, 2017
So, I looked around on the forum, and didn't see an explanation on how the warehouse editor works. I've been trying to get it to work but all I see are the "???" on every line of the editor. Can someone explain how to get it to work?

TheByteSize

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
Unencrypted post_id=24736 time=1510545545 user_id=10385 said:
So, I looked around on the forum, and didn't see an explanation on how the warehouse editor works. I've been trying to get it to work but all I see are the "???" on every line of the editor. Can someone explain how to get it to work?
you didn't attach CE to SAOHR process, that explain the ??? mark. The warehouse editor point to the very first item you put into it. I think someone here has already made an editor based on current selection.

KS212

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Warehouse editor is as simple as it gets. It affects SLOT 1 of whatever's in the warehouse EVEN IF THERE IS NOTHING IN THERE.

Simply pick the item you want from the dropdown and edit the 3 parameters IF YOU WANT, then check your warehouse. If its a weapon it will be in the weapon tab, armor in armor tab, etc.

Sep 26, 2017
I have a request. I don't know if it's possible, but can someone make a script to clone weapons? It would be really cool to be able to clone your Paragon/Icarnate weapons to give to an NPC without having to catalyst > awaken > true awaken > +9 > +19 every time

DittoKun

What is cheating?
May 22, 2017
TheByteSize post_id=22785 time=1509495400 user_id=616 said:
Update2.1:
  • 2.1-Fixed Damage Modifier - I forgot a jump line after the player HP check part :oops:
  • 2.1-Buff - added checker for Confuse effect
  • Changed the Buff script abit
  • Added - Fast NPC Skill Level Up
  • Changed Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Added - Easy SSS Sacrament

Update1:
  • Inf SP is now SP Usage - change the cost as you see fit
  • Added 1 Hit KO against mob to Damage Modifier
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill - change the Per Success to match the requirement QTY and go perform it once to learn
  • Buff - extend the effectiveness of Overdrive. Cast this first before you apply other buffs
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete - Open up Enigma and trace each required task until you reach the final Task for your item. This only auto complete repetitive tasks and elements, you still need to collect your required item.
Options List
  • SP Usage
  • Damage Modifier
  • Buff
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast Mastery
  • Fast EXP
  • Item MinQty - Consumable and mats
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete
  • Inf Col
  • Behavior Editor

Behavior Editor - Use this to unlock costumes
This is best to be done in open field where none of your NPC is moving. You can use this with party of more than 1 NPC but make sure no one is moving.
Activate the script then open up your NPC Behavior screen. Each behavior ability has a decimal number; that number is shown in the script in term of x multiply by 100. Now look for the 2 highest Weight ability and note their red numbers then change the value in red to 2500. Go fight and send a command to your NPC then do Good Job afterward. Now, check your NPC behavior screen again, all 4 behavior numbers(number shows near bottom of screen) should be more than 250. Change back the value that you have changed and go do the Command > Good Job routine once more. Everything should be back to normal now with the Costumes are still unlock.
I'm currently using @TheByteSize's table, upon enabling the Fast Exp script I observed that NPC's in the same field are also affected by this script. From level 11 jumping to 24 and so on dependig on the multiplier that is inputted there.

cdtrico

Novice Cheater
Apr 3, 2017
DittoKun post_id=25037 time=1510770446 user_id=5925 said:
Update2.1:
  • 2.1-Fixed Damage Modifier - I forgot a jump line after the player HP check part :oops:

Update1:
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill - change the Per Success to match the requirement QTY and go perform it once to learn
  • Buff - extend the effectiveness of Overdrive. Cast this first before you apply other buffs
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete - Open up Enigma and trace each required task until you reach the final Task for your item. This only auto complete repetitive tasks and elements, you still need to collect your required item.
Options List
  • SP Usage
  • Damage Modifier
  • Buff
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast Mastery
  • Fast EXP
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill
  • Inf Col
  • Behavior Editor

This is best to be done in open field where none of your NPC is moving. You can use this with party of more than 1 NPC but make sure no one is moving.
Activate the script then open up your NPC Behavior screen. Each behavior ability has a decimal number; that number is shown in the script in term of x multiply by 100. Now look for the 2 highest Weight ability and note their red numbers then change the value in red to 2500. Go fight and send a command to your NPC then do Good Job afterward. Now, check your NPC behavior screen again, all 4 behavior numbers(number shows near bottom of screen) should be more than 250. Change back the value that you have changed and go do the Command > Good Job routine once more. Everything should be back to normal now with the Costumes are still unlock.
I'm currently using @TheByteSize's table, upon enabling the Fast Exp script I observed that NPC's in the same field are also affected by this script. From level 11 jumping to 24 and so on dependig on the multiplier that is inputted there.
That's actually quite useful if you ever wanna use any of em instead of the main cast.

Oct 28, 2017
Update2.1:

Update1:
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
Options List
  • SP Usage
  • Damage Modifier
  • Buff
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast Mastery
  • Fast EXP
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill
  • Inf Col
  • Behavior Editor

U know u have got that floor selector. Is that just for show or can u actually jump to other floors using that?

TheByteSize

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
kuruna post_id=25124 time=1510852835 user_id=9886 said:
U know u have got that floor selector. Is that just for show or can u actually jump to other floors using that?
I don't have Floor Selector for this. Cannot find place holder for the session. All I can find is the the tracking for highest floor traversed and the display value. In AWvsSAO, the current floor tracking was hidden in Double Float. Tried that but still no cigar. Though, I may have chose wrong option during scan. Maybe changing the Highest Traversed Floor to 990 and you will get the option to start from there at the console and only need to do last 10 floors.

reinzhart

What is cheating?
Mar 15, 2017
TheByteSize post_id=25127 time=1510856862 user_id=616 said:
I don't have Floor Selector for this. Cannot find place holder for the session. All I can find is the the tracking for highest floor traversed and the display value. In AWvsSAO, the current floor tracking was hidden in Double Float. Tried that but still no cigar. Though, I may have chose wrong option during scan. Maybe changing the Highest Traversed Floor to 990 and you will get the option to start from there at the console and only need to do last 10 floors.
well i found it before at the some thread on forum where warehause editor table release but i lost it since i don't needed at that time, will let you know if i found it next time i found it.

Oct 28, 2017
TheByteSize post_id=25127 time=1510856862 user_id=616 said:
kuruna post_id=25124 time=1510852835 user_id=9886 said:
ow cool, so have you tried the way you have just said about changing it to 990? or is that just a guess?
and ofc i can change to 90 and only do 10 floors till 100. (which i will try soon -since im at end of dlc 3)

TheByteSize

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
kuruna post_id=25136 time=1510860484 user_id=9886 said:
ow cool, so have you tried the way you have just said about changing it to 990? or is that just a guess?
and ofc i can change to 90 and only do 10 floors till 100. (which i will try soon -since im at end of dlc 3)
Don't skip first 100 floors, you have a short Event at the console every 10th floor until you finished 100.