What's new

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

hemagoku

What is cheating?
Hi guys, i am new here. i only recently discovered the awesomeness of cheat engine so i am still getting to know it, but i had a question regarding SAO:FB cheats. is it safe using the cheats? i only tried in single player offline games, but SAO has online mode (albeit i can never find anyone online), and probably has an anti cheat or something, wouldn't this risk ban or maybe vac ban?

ThePatchiestJack

What is cheating?
For those trying to get item string ids, like pox911 said, the ids aren't static so they are likely different for everyone even across the same game version.
Last time I checked, even changing the game engine settings could affect the item string ids.

So the best way for now is to get someone else's save and load that save, find out what the item ids are with CE, write that down, then load your own save and apply.
I tryed that, but when I tryed to load the game, it said I needed to install the pre-order DLC's (which I dont have)

I tryed that, but when I tryed to load the game, it said I needed to install the pre-order DLC's (which I dont have)
Those Gin+Kin AKs and SAO+ALO outfits request u must have pre-order DLC. If u dont have it, then too bad, even u find those id strings or load save file that have those items, the game will show pop-up: needed to install Sword Art Online : Fatal Bullet - ALO Pack/Sword Art Online : Fatal Bullet - SAO Pack.

dorobonek0

What is cheating?
Any way to change character appearance with CE? Just wanted to make a really short character like LLENN from the series, or Yui from the game. I don't think the currently available customization allows it.

HybridRituals

What is cheating?
Im new to this whole CE thing and im really just trying to figure out how to change character level or at least a xp booster if anyone knows how.

Can someone make an option that increases the range of the UFG/Grapple hook? :eek:... I really wanna explore the skyscrapers easier in Old south :(... I feel like the characters overplay the UFG like its some AMAZING item... it can only grapple like.. 15 feet away.... I would LOVE to extend its range allot longer. :O!

Top Bottom