[COMPLETED] Surgeon Simulator 2013

May 17, 2018
Game Name: Surgeon Simulator 2013 (GOG version)
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: GOG- 7A
Options Required: Infinite Health (no blood loss)
Game/Steam Website: https://www.gog.com/game/surgeon_simulator
Other Info: Trainer exists for Steam version but not this GOG version

Last edited:

Slade

Expert Cheater
Apr 29, 2017
Here ya go. I only played the game long enough to see if the cheat would work. It seems to. I never finished the first level. The game doesn't hold my interest long enough.

+ 3 options
~~~~~~~

Blood Pointer
No Blood Loss
No Timer

Set them after starting a level.
$10 to unlock full cheat table.

Just kidding. It all works fine :)

Attachments

• ss2013.CT

+3 Blood Pointer, No Blood Loss, No Timer [GOG]

8.5 KB Views: 17
May 17, 2018
Thanks, I loaded up the game, installed the most recent version of CE (6.7), loaded up your script but cannot click on any option. Not sure why?

May 29, 2018
Okay not sure what that did but now I cannot run the game at all.
Maybe its mean my game is different version
Whats your game version?
Give me your original Assembly-CSharp.dll to i mod for you.......

May 17, 2018
Maybe its mean my game is different version
Whats your game version?
Give me your original Assembly-CSharp.dll to i mod for you.......
Blast. I wasn't clear enough. I stated above it's for the standard version of the game but it's actually the GOG Anniversary Edition which comes with the Space DLC.

Game version is still GOG- 7A according to GOG Galaxy.

Tried to attach the dll but won't allow it due to the extension.

May 29, 2018
Blast. I wasn't clear enough. I stated above it's for the standard version of the game but it's actually the GOG Anniversary Edition which comes with the Space DLC.

Game version is still GOG- 7A according to GOG Galaxy.

Tried to attach the dll but won't allow it due to the extension.
Ok i updated to Anniversary Edition...
Download in this post..

Test this.....
Replace here.. (example: x:\GOG Games\Surgeon Simulator 2013\ss2013_Data\Managed)
Mod feature:
F1 = Blood level = 9999
F2 = Blood level Multiplication by 2
F3 = Blood level +100

May 17, 2018
Ok i updated to Anniversary Edition...
Download in this post..
Okay that works great. Thank you. Now can I ask is it possible to modify what you have given to me so it can do the three things Slade above originally did in his table? Preventing blood loss is great but would appreciate the no timer cheat as well if possible.

May 29, 2018
Okay that works great. Thank you. Now can I ask is it possible to modify what you have given to me so it can do the three things Slade above originally did in his table? Preventing blood loss is great but would appreciate the no timer cheat as well if possible.
You mean that timer ?
Ok tomorrow i will add that too...

Slade

Expert Cheater
Apr 29, 2017
Thanks, I loaded up the game, installed the most recent version of CE (6.7), loaded up your script but cannot click on any option. Not sure why?
You need to be in a level / surgery and have caused "problems" for the options to select. The timer should work as soon as you enter a level. Just whack the patient with something to cause blood loss, then the first option will work. If you cause enough blood loss, the second option will work too.

May 17, 2018
Still doesn't work. Cannot click on anything. It might be because the table is for the original version not the Anniversary Edition.

May 17, 2018
Ok test this now
Mod feature:
F1 = Blood level = 9999
F2 = Blood level Multiplication by 2
F3 = Blood level +100
F4 = Timer set 0
F5 = Timer -60 second
Yep that works great! Thanks!

I'm also having issues with another game called Peggle Deluxe but I will create a separate entry for that game.

May 29, 2018
Yep that works great! Thanks!

I'm also having issues with another game called Peggle Deluxe but I will create a separate entry for that game.
OK Make this request completed....
If you have another game , make another request.....
Post automatically merged:

Slade

Expert Cheater
Apr 29, 2017
Still doesn't work. Cannot click on anything. It might be because the table is for the original version not the Anniversary Edition.
You could be right. I may have downloaded the wrong version. Should be an easy enough fix.
I'll get the right version and have a look at it.
Strange that GOG offer 2 versions of the same game. I didn't realise that the "DLC" Anniversary edition was all that different.

I know you've marked this as complete, but see if this works for you.
I've updated the table with versions for both the original and the Anniversary Editions of the game.

Attachments

• ss2013.CT

[GOG] No Timer, No Blood Loss, Blood Pointer - Standard / Anniversary Edition

15.7 KB Views: 10
Last edited:
May 17, 2018
You could be right. I may have downloaded the wrong version. Should be an easy enough fix.
I'll get the right version and have a look at it.
Strange that GOG offer 2 versions of the same game. I didn't realise that the "DLC" Anniversary edition was all that different.

I know you've marked this as complete, but see if this works for you.
I've updated the table with versions for both the original and the Anniversary Editions of the game.
Hi, just tried it. Blood loss doesn't work but the timer and blood pointer do.

Top Bottom