771 KB Views: 98
  • Subnautica.CT

Added Inf Power, Inf Fuel (a.k.a Fire Extinguisher) + Fuel pointers

782.6 KB Views: 60
  • Subnautica.CT

Added Inf Battery + Battery pointers

856.7 KB Views: 93
  • Subnautica.CT

Fixed script(s): Inf BatteryAdded features: Inf Solar Panel Power Instant Weld No Leak No Damage Hull Strength Never Infected Scanner NoIdleTime

999.8 KB Views: 668
  • Subnautica - v.59783.CT

Minor fixes to bring support to the latest v.59783 update.

1.2 MB Views: 960
  • Subnautica.Update.85.CT

For the Changelog, see post #57

1.2 MB Views: 180
Last edited:

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
I just added 2 more scripts:
  • Ignore Craft Requirement
  • x99 Craft Amount - maybe 99 is too much, I did not figured out yet how to increase storage capacity in the inventory, if that even is possible. I suggest to decrease that value to something very low (5, perhaps) or do not even use it. :D

Viken

Novice Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Can't get the Ignore Crafting Requirements option to toggle, Fantomas. Otherwise good table.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
Hi Viken! :D

Thank you for your feedback - I just checked twice and it still toggles fine here. Be sure Mono features have been activated, otherwise scripts will not work.

Have fun! ;)

Viken

Novice Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Aaah. That may be why. Let me go back and check. Usually I don't bother activating the mono features.

Viken

Novice Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Still nada, Fantomas.

I can't get the Ignore Crafting Requirements, x99 Craft Amount, or the Oxygen script under Pointers to work. They simply won't toggle at all. Everything else works though, including the infinite scripts and the Invincible option.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
About Oxygen, you have to dive in first, consume a little oxygen and then you should be able to toggle it again.

EDIT

Added Inf Power, Inf Fuel (a.k.a Fire Extinguisher) + Fuel pointers. It is so funny to be propelled under water by fire extinguisher. :lol:

Have fun! ;)

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
@Martijn1234

Try to craft once and then retry to toggle it.

EDIT

Open the script and change the first byte of scan address (1D -> 5E) - Maybe I'll have to find a better script for this cheat.

However, please decrease the value that I put (63 = 99) into something more low (5, per example) - 99 will saturate your fabricator (full inventory)

I definitely have to find a better script - I'll take a look.

Mar 2, 2017
Inf oxygen and ignore craft requirements work just fine for me.
But I can't activate Player Pointers. Infinite battery gives me empty batteries, and Infinite power prevents this power to be distributed to recharge equipments.
But thanks for this script, I had a lot of fun with it. :)

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
@Elterin

Thank you for your feedback - Inf Oxygen and Oxygen pointers were made upon the same opcode, so you can only use one of them. Inf Oxygen script prevents your oxygen from decreasing but Oxygen pointers offer you an alternative approach and visual (I prefer this one). Per example, you can define max oxygen capacity and current oxygen capacity (999 for both) at your convenience and no longer worry about the script version.

About Inf Battery, I had today the same issue (empty batteries), whereas yesterday it was still working. :shock: I'll check it again and try to make a better script.

Inf Power - I thought it would get inf power to all tools that need it but I was wrong. I'll also check it, maybe I replace it by pointers ,do not know yet.

Mar 2, 2017
Power is actually any base's current energy pool, either lifepod or builded base. But to be effective, that power has to be drained to the various equipments you have. Battery charger is a good example of this behavior. A more effective way would be to look at the current power generation rate.

totalabyss

Novice Cheater
Dec 2, 2017
Nice, Thanks for the table. I got tired of trying to remember all the console commands to cheat in items I needed.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
Elterin post_id=27963 time=1513194501 user_id=77 said:
Infinite battery gives me empty batterie
Please try with this:
Code:
// Game: Subnautica
// Version: Early Access Dec-2017 57474

[ENABLE]
Battery:set_charge+48:
  movss [rsi+20],xmm5

[DISABLE]
Battery:set_charge+48:
  movss [rsi+1C],xmm5

Mar 2, 2017
Looks like it's working. :)
My only concern now is that I can't activate the Player pointer. Invulnerability is much wanted. ;)
Can you also check for a Hull always 100% when you can?
Thanks.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
I think this will be my last update - This game is sooo great and funny, beautiful as well but there are too much things to cover and I'm just lacking in free time.

@ Elterin

I do not what to say about your 'Player pointer' issue but it still works fine here and I do not know how to help - Sorry body. :cry:

Fixed script(s):
  • Inf Battery

Added features:
  • Inf Solar Panel Power

• Instant Weld - have instant 'mouse hover' weld (the hull)

• No Leak (the hull)

• No Damage - the hull is not taking damage (but the pressure is still ther) - didn't test it on other objects

• Hull Strength - no pressure (unless I've inverted with No Damage feature - Sorry I'm just tired :lol:)

• Never Infected - 0 - normal; 0.5 - infected; - 1 - fully infected

• Scanner NoIdleTime - no scanner ~3 sec idle time between each new scan

Have fun! ;)

EDIT:

Debug console commands: https://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Debug_Console_Commands

Last edited:

Zozinhu

Expert Cheater
May 31, 2017
would you kindly update for the final release?

Is it possible to edit item quantities?

gideon25

Expert Cheater
Mar 20, 2017
I fixed the Player Base Address script so it works with ver. 59783/Codex. A few other things not working but not going to mess with those as most things work.

Attachments

Top Bottom