Stellaris v1.0.2-2.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-15

Apr 28, 2017
11
0
1
Reading the latest posts helps a lot, y'know...
 

iammgb

What is cheating?
Mar 8, 2018
2
0
1
hbtx99099 post_id=36366 time=1520579243 user_id=2410 said:
i dont konw why, but i can not active the script, could you help me some? i am sure my game edition is 2.02 beta, and i have had the right script already. but it cant be activated really....how.......
Because it is currently outdated.
 

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
675
434
63
Recifense post_id=36298 time=1520548336 user_id=68 said:
Hi guys,

I am aware of the update.

This game is the fourth on 4 games queue.

Cheers
Hi guys,

A table was updated to version 2-0-2 (5b9d) Beta. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
 

lynxxyarly

What is cheating?
Mar 13, 2018
2
0
1
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for these tables. Having fun playing around with the features. One question, and I apologize for not quite understanding how it works:

"Minimum Research Points" What does this option do, and how do you manipulate it? I see from the guide that it 'won't go below 100'.

Basically, All I'm looking to do is modify the research of physics/society/engineering, without making them finish instantly. Is that option part of what I would be looking for? I've checked it, but I don't see what it does or how it affects the game.

Thanks for any feedback!
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
lynxxyarly post_id=37125 time=1520921273 user_id=13996 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for these tables. Having fun playing around with the features. One question, and I apologize for not quite understanding how it works:

"Minimum Research Points" What does this option do, and how do you manipulate it? I see from the guide that it 'won't go below 100'.

Basically, All I'm looking to do is modify the research of physics/society/engineering, without making them finish instantly. Is that option part of what I would be looking for? I've checked it, but I don't see what it does or how it affects the game.

Thanks for any feedback!
The only thing that does is increase your research speed by 100% until the research points are all gone. So it basically permanently doubles your research speed.
 

mthgrtone

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
2
0
1
Hey,
Thank you for this great cheat and great support of it.
But can you add an "infinite naval capacity" option?
Or, if it's possible, can you make a cheat table which can work with Mr.Antifun Trainer?(That already has the naval capacity option)
Thanks again.
 

lynxxyarly

What is cheating?
Mar 13, 2018
2
0
1
CompactDisc post_id=37133 time=1520926204 user_id=781 said:
lynxxyarly post_id=37125 time=1520921273 user_id=13996 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for these tables. Having fun playing around with the features. One question, and I apologize for not quite understanding how it works:

"Minimum Research Points" What does this option do, and how do you manipulate it? I see from the guide that it 'won't go below 100'.

Basically, All I'm looking to do is modify the research of physics/society/engineering, without making them finish instantly. Is that option part of what I would be looking for? I've checked it, but I don't see what it does or how it affects the game.

Thanks for any feedback!
The only thing that does is increase your research speed by 100% until the research points are all gone. So it basically permanently doubles your research speed.
Thank you for clarifying. Makes much more sense in that perspective!
 

afraidless

Expert Cheater
Sep 9, 2017
123
2
18
mthgrtone post_id=37375 time=1521063702 user_id=14062 said:
Hey,
Thank you for this great cheat and great support of it.
But can you add an "infinite naval capacity" option?
Or, if it's possible, can you make a cheat table which can work with Mr.Antifun Trainer?(That already has the naval capacity option)
Thanks again.
but there are mods for that anyway
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
mthgrtone post_id=37375 time=1521063702 user_id=14062 said:
Hey,
Thank you for this great cheat and great support of it.
But can you add an "infinite naval capacity" option?
Or, if it's possible, can you make a cheat table which can work with Mr.Antifun Trainer?(That already has the naval capacity option)
Thanks again.
I guess this should be easy to add to my extension, I might take a look in a few hours when I get home.
 
Mar 8, 2017
35
1
8
Stupid question time. There still is a checksum limitation in place if you want to go after achievements right?
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
Alaunus post_id=37496 time=1521109748 user_id=872 said:
Stupid question time. There still is a checksum limitation in place if you want to go after achievements right?
I'm afraid so, only managed to get that fixed for CK2 so far. But I haven't really looked into it since 2.0, they changed achievement code so it might be easier to find now. I will have some time again next week. Maybe :p I'll look into it if I find some free time.
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
mthgrtone post_id=37375 time=1521063702 user_id=14062 said:
Hey,
Thank you for this great cheat and great support of it.
But can you add an "infinite naval capacity" option?
Or, if it's possible, can you make a cheat table which can work with Mr.Antifun Trainer?(That already has the naval capacity option)
Thanks again.
Fixed the extension for the newest beta update and added a naval capacity cheat.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759</LINK_TEXT>
 

mthgrtone

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
2
0
1
afraidless post_id=37493 time=1521108324 user_id=8451 said:
mthgrtone post_id=37375 time=1521063702 user_id=14062 said:
Hey,
Thank you for this great cheat and great support of it.
But can you add an "infinite naval capacity" option?
Or, if it's possible, can you make a cheat table which can work with Mr.Antifun Trainer?(That already has the naval capacity option)
Thanks again.
but there are mods for that anyway
Yeah, but all mods I saw are outdated.
Thanks for the new table.
I wish update 2.2 will be released soon...
 
Mar 5, 2017
14
0
1
And a new 2.0.2 patch was dropped today, [14.03.2018][checksum 9b47] . Doesn't appear either tables will engage now.
 

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
675
434
63
Hi guys,

The last table was updated for version 2.0.2 (9b47) Beta. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
 

norm208

What is cheating?
Mar 16, 2018
1
0
1
Thanks Recifense and CompactDisk!
Your work has drastically improved my gaming experience.

Just registered to say thank you.
 

AManlyMan

What is cheating?
Mar 16, 2018
4
1
3
Thanks for all the hard work Recifense. I was wondering if there was a possibility that the warp wind down cheat that used to be a part of this table would be coming back ever at all? The ships move pretty fast cheat is very nice but on the fastest speed setting in game it gets a little too out of hand for me. The warp wind down cheat was great as my ships could get to other systems easy but it wasn't impossible to direct or control them within the systems even on the fastest speed setting.
 
Top Bottom