Stellaris v1.0.2-2.1.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-23

Apr 22, 2017
12
0
1
Recifense post_id=234 time=1488562679 user_id=68 said:
Here is my contribution for "Stellaris" version 1.6.2. The table contains a script with the following features:
I downloaded the latest version of http://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php">Cheat Engine (6.7) from the official website, but the cheat does not start - it is impossible to activate it (see screenshot) please help. Windows 10, 64.

<IMG src="http://savepic.ru/14592770.jpg">
 
Mar 8, 2017
35
1
8
Ontos post_id=11687 time=1498427623 user_id=3554 said:
[...]
I downloaded the latest version of http://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php">Cheat Engine (6.7) from the official website, but the cheat does not start - it is impossible to activate it (see screenshot) please help. Windows 10, 64.
[...]
Try the following steps:

- Go back to page 1 of the thread. Click on the 1.6.2 attachment Recifense provided
-- Choose 'open with' -> pick cheatengine (obviously)
- Start the Stellaris Launcher (do NOT click play yet)
- Open the Stellaris process within Cheatengine
-- When asked if you want to keep the current address/code list pick yes
- Activate the table.

----snip-----

It boils down to this:
-> Stellaris started BEFORE Cheatengine = Table does not work
-> Cheatengine started BEFORE Stellaris = Table works
 

Darrenb209

Novice Cheater
Mar 7, 2017
16
0
1
Alaunus post_id=11716 time=1498470941 user_id=872 said:
----snip-----

It boils down to this:
-> Stellaris started BEFORE Cheatengine = Table does not work
-> Cheatengine started BEFORE Stellaris = Table works
Really? Since when? I always start Stellaris before cheat engine and I've had no problems with it.

I haven't played Stellaris in 2 and a half weeks though. Is it something new?
 
Mar 8, 2017
35
1
8
Darrenb209 post_id=11724 time=1498484030 user_id=812 said:
[...]Is it something new?
It has happened before, and will happen again. So say we all.


While I cannot say for sure that this behaviour is nothing new for Stellaris itself I encountered it often enough that checking the loard order is my usual procedure if a table doesn't activate like it should.
 
Mar 7, 2017
37
0
6
[quote="Lord Blade" post_id=11779 time=1498579788 user_id=911]
So, the only thing that doesn't seem to work for me is the fast megastructure bit.
[/quote]

Same here. It hasn't been working properly for a while now, at least for me. It seems to be inconsistent in that it works most often than not when I start a new game, but after closing it and trying to continue it, the function no longer works.
 

bbb18

Noobzor
Mar 28, 2017
14
0
1
Hi guys!
Is it possible to update the table (Recifense) and the table extension (CompactDisc) for the latest beta v1.7.4 (checksum 177b)?
 

f34rY

Novice Cheater
Mar 26, 2017
18
0
1
Nothing much changed, still since the version mismatch the table doesn't load.
 

bbb18

Noobzor
Mar 28, 2017
14
0
1
Yeah, the fixes that seems to be most relevant are the Governing Ethics Attraction having no effects, the AI terraforming like crazy and the crashes fixes, well, at least to me. They fixed other relevant stuff too, and from what i read in the paradox forums, it seems to be pretty stable by now, in comparison with the first 1.7 messed up patch paradox released.
Exactly, i have no idea if the pointer's still work in the newest version because of the version mismatch and a paradox dev said the 1.8 update is going to be a long while to get released, and since is july their're on vacation for the whole month (something about a summer break time in the country they are...), so even the official 1.7 is going to take time.
 

f34rY

Novice Cheater
Mar 26, 2017
18
0
1
1.6 trainers work without any issue for me. I also use lots of mods so no problem with stability.
 

teertsnepo

What is cheating?
Jul 9, 2017
4
0
1
CompactDisc post_id=759 time=1488887998 user_id=781 said:
This extension contains an amount of extra pointers and functions for the game. It will allow you to alter more than Recifense's script alone.
Added features:
- Activate console in ironman (Achievement compatible)
- Pointers to Empire research and resources
- Pointers to amount of tile resources on a planet
- Species creation pointers
Hi,

How do I use the pointers exactly, especially for tile resources? I understand changing the values, for example if I click on a tile with 1 mineral and 1 energy and change the values both to 2, now I have 2 minerals and 2 energy.

How would I go about changing those the 2 physics_research and 2 society_research?

For an empty tile, how do I add a new research? I tried messing around, but my game became screwy instead.

And thank you for your extension!


*EDIT* Update: I figured out how to replace a resource if the tile resource exists (so can replace food with minerals).
But how do add a new one on an empty tile? And how do you delete a resource? Without leaving behind a mess of code or something, that is.


For other newbs like me, you change the value under pick resources info, current resource value (so 4 = food), then copy current index pointer value (2A72E568) and replace tile 1st resource. Doesn't seem to work if it's an empty tile with ??
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
245
46
28
teertsnepo post_id=12552 time=1499611940 user_id=7093 said:
*EDIT* Update: I figured out how to replace a resource if the tile resource exists (so can replace food with minerals).
But how do add a new one on an empty tile? And how do you delete a resource? Without leaving behind a mess of code or something, that is.


For other newbs like me, you change the value under pick resources info, current resource value (so 4 = food), then copy current index pointer value (2A72E568) and replace tile 1st resource. Doesn't seem to work if it's an empty tile with ??
You can't add new resources this way or remove them, only replace them. I tried looking for a counter for the amount of different resources on a tile but no luck yet.
 

teertsnepo

What is cheating?
Jul 9, 2017
4
0
1
CompactDisc post_id=12566 time=1499628227 user_id=781 said:
teertsnepo post_id=12552 time=1499611940 user_id=7093 said:
*EDIT* Update: I figured out how to replace a resource if the tile resource exists (so can replace food with minerals).
But how do add a new one on an empty tile? And how do you delete a resource? Without leaving behind a mess of code or something, that is.


For other newbs like me, you change the value under pick resources info, current resource value (so 4 = food), then copy current index pointer value (2A72E568) and replace tile 1st resource. Doesn't seem to work if it's an empty tile with ??
You can't add new resources this way or remove them, only replace them. I tried looking for a counter for the amount of different resources on a tile but no luck yet.
Ah, I see. Sounds like a game restriction!

I think I found a workaround that's extremely tedious, but can work alongside your chart. You can use the console command planet_resource to manipulate putting in or removing a resource. I found that you have to be very careful, or you can mess up your game (such as minerals no longer working or your research bay listing the wrong mineral output and being broken).

So you can add like 20 food resources, change the resource to energy if you want them, then food -# to remove the ones you don't want. Probably not even worth doing since you can just make a tile have 20 of one resource, but could be a solution if you just want a good start when you begin a new game and not be screwed by RNG.
 
Apr 13, 2017
7
0
1
teertsnepo post_id=12605 time=1499698750 user_id=7093 said:
CompactDisc post_id=12566 time=1499628227 user_id=781 said:
teertsnepo post_id=12552 time=1499611940 user_id=7093 said:
*EDIT* Update: I figured out how to replace a resource if the tile resource exists (so can replace food with minerals).
But how do add a new one on an empty tile? And how do you delete a resource? Without leaving behind a mess of code or something, that is.


For other newbs like me, you change the value under pick resources info, current resource value (so 4 = food), then copy current index pointer value (2A72E568) and replace tile 1st resource. Doesn't seem to work if it's an empty tile with ??
You can't add new resources this way or remove them, only replace them. I tried looking for a counter for the amount of different resources on a tile but no luck yet.
Ah, I see. Sounds like a game restriction!

I think I found a workaround that's extremely tedious, but can work alongside your chart. You can use the console command planet_resource to manipulate putting in or removing a resource. I found that you have to be very careful, or you can mess up your game (such as minerals no longer working or your research bay listing the wrong mineral output and being broken).

So you can add like 20 food resources, change the resource to energy if you want them, then food -# to remove the ones you don't want. Probably not even worth doing since you can just make a tile have 20 of one resource, but could be a solution if you just want a good start when you begin a new game and not be screwed by RNG.
I usually console command all the resources before hand to try and get 3 resources on each tile then I edit them, I found the sweet spot telling it:
planet_class pc_continental
planet_size 25
planet_resource food -80
planet_resource energy -100
planet_resource minerals -150
planet_resource physics_research -40
planet_resource society_research -40
planet_resource engineering_research -40
planet_resource food 150
planet_resource energy 150
planet_resource minerals 150

that should put a spread of all three resources on all 25 tiles.

Save as a txt and put it in your Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris, then call it in game using the console commands run whateveryoucalledit.txt then less tedium for you and more time to edit. Also use "windowed (fullscreen)" mode for easy of getting to CE.
 

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
642
165
43
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.7.4 beta. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
 
Jul 23, 2017
10
0
1
Does the Table Extension work with the new table? 1.7.4 seems to be a MP update, was wondering if it did or not. :eek:
 

14manj01

What is cheating?
Jul 28, 2017
1
0
1
Just like to say thank you for uploading and updating the table! This is pretty much the best table out there, when i tried editing stellaris hex's it never let me narrow down certain values I was trying to find.
 
Mar 25, 2017
14
0
1
Gutie post_id=13847 time=1500772371 user_id=7347 said:
Does the Table Extension work with the new table? 1.7.4 seems to be a MP update, was wondering if it did or not. :eek:
just switch the values in race editing with: stellaris.exe+F88C60 for max number of traits, stellaris.exe+F88C64 for trait points, stellaris.exe+F88974 for civic points, stellaris.exe+F88978 for ethic points. dunno about the console script since i never use it anyway.
 
Aug 29, 2017
7
0
1
Bought stellaris an age ago, but hardly played it. But I've been obsessed with it lately, this table was a great help. Cheers!
 
Top Bottom