Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.5 Steam (GM and More) 2018-May-15

Apr 6, 2017
12
0
1
Specula post_id=10991 time=1497612968 user_id=6574 said:
tebtengri post_id=10951 time=1497552310 user_id=6420 said:
Final Fantasy Stormblood launches tonight so I'm in no rush personally but good luck to everyone else awaiting tables.
Yes, and World of Warcraft Patch 7.2.5, the next tier of raiding patch dropped at the same time. I assume people will be busy for a while.
Well, for some of us that don't play FF or WoW then its not that easy. :p ;)
 

razerdoh

What is cheating?
Jun 15, 2017
2
0
1
Recifense said in the EU4 thread that updating will be later today(whit Stellaris being the 3rd table that would be updated) iirc
 
Apr 13, 2017
7
0
1
Seems they rolled back the 1.7 to 1.6.2 (d7ec). Recifense's table no longer loads, CompactDisc's Console in Ironman still works though.
 

hatake_kornel

What is cheating?
Jun 16, 2017
1
0
1
enterbrain post_id=11112 time=1497730232 user_id=6613 said:
Good work, man)
Can you increase the minimum resources or add value for edit?
I would be happy)
For resources values, you can search it yourself. It easy but not so simple. Here's how:

For example you want to search minerals. Current value is 210.
1. Choose scan type "Value between"
2. Put 210000 on value one, and 210999 on value two. click "First Scan"
3. Change the amount of mineral (by building ships etc). Example the latest value is now 160.
4. Put 160000 on value one, and 160999 on value two. click "Next Scan"
5. repeat until you only have few addresses left. One of those is your minerals.

The above also applies for other resources. The trick is to put "000" and "999" after the intended value.
 

Borgin

What is cheating?
Jun 18, 2017
1
0
1
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but once I got the new version of CE, the latest table just won't activate for me. Anyone else having the same issue?
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
242
36
28
Julien post_id=11201 time=1497836439 user_id=203 said:
Working for me. Just not CompactDisc's table, which is not up to date yet.
Expect it today.
I had some trouble with the HOI4 table but I'll do this one first. :)
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
242
36
28
Quick fix, though not really necessary. Nearly everything still worked like a charm :p
1.7.2 will break it though.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101&p=759#p759</LINK_TEXT>
 
Jun 19, 2017
8
0
1
CompactDisc post_id=759 time=1488887998 user_id=781 said:
----------------------------------------------
<COLOR color="#BF00FF">Table Extension for Stellaris v1.6.1!</COLOR>
----------------------------------------------
==By <COLOR color="#FF8000">CompactDisc</COLOR> and <COLOR color="#FF8000">BringChaos</COLOR>==

This extension contains an amount of extra pointers and functions for the game. It will allow you to alter more than Recifense's script alone.
Added features:
- Activate console in ironman (Achievement compatible)
- Pointers to Empire research and resources
- Pointers to amount of tile resources on a planet
- Species creation pointers
(...)
I'm having a heck of a time editing leaders using the extension. Ive poked around the instructions listed, "hover over and edit" and i think to mean, navigate to leader or govt page, hover mouse over leader, alt-tab to engine, hit script and edit. But nothing I see or do seems to alter that list of values. Can someone elaborate for me?
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
242
36
28
Forgotten_Cetra post_id=11251 time=1497893668 user_id=6664 said:
CompactDisc post_id=759 time=1488887998 user_id=781 said:
----------------------------------------------
<COLOR color="#BF00FF">Table Extension for Stellaris v1.6.1!</COLOR>
----------------------------------------------
==By <COLOR color="#FF8000">CompactDisc</COLOR> and <COLOR color="#FF8000">BringChaos</COLOR>==

This extension contains an amount of extra pointers and functions for the game. It will allow you to alter more than Recifense's script alone.
Added features:
- Activate console in ironman (Achievement compatible)
- Pointers to Empire research and resources
- Pointers to amount of tile resources on a planet
- Species creation pointers
(...)
I'm having a heck of a time editing leaders using the extension. Ive poked around the instructions listed, "hover over and edit" and i think to mean, navigate to leader or govt page, hover mouse over leader, alt-tab to engine, hit script and edit. But nothing I see or do seems to alter that list of values. Can someone elaborate for me?
Well, you are correct in your ways. First you go to the right menu where you can see the leader you want to edit. Usually that's enough to see their data in the table. If not, hover over their face and the data should pop up. If that doesn't happen, try re-downloading the table. Sometimes the downloads get corrupted. I just tried and succeeded myself with the same table so it should work.
 
Jun 19, 2017
8
0
1
CompactDisc post_id=11263 time=1497903950 user_id=781 said:
Forgotten_Cetra post_id=11251 time=1497893668 user_id=6664 said:
CompactDisc post_id=759 time=1488887998 user_id=781 said:
----------------------------------------------
<COLOR color="#BF00FF">Table Extension for Stellaris v1.6.1!</COLOR>
----------------------------------------------
==By <COLOR color="#FF8000">CompactDisc</COLOR> and <COLOR color="#FF8000">BringChaos</COLOR>==

This extension contains an amount of extra pointers and functions for the game. It will allow you to alter more than Recifense's script alone.
Added features:
- Activate console in ironman (Achievement compatible)
- Pointers to Empire research and resources
- Pointers to amount of tile resources on a planet
- Species creation pointers
(...)
I'm having a heck of a time editing leaders using the extension. Ive poked around the instructions listed, "hover over and edit" and i think to mean, navigate to leader or govt page, hover mouse over leader, alt-tab to engine, hit script and edit. But nothing I see or do seems to alter that list of values. Can someone elaborate for me?
Well, you are correct in your ways. First you go to the right menu where you can see the leader you want to edit. Usually that's enough to see their data in the table. If not, hover over their face and the data should pop up. If that doesn't happen, try re-downloading the table. Sometimes the downloads get corrupted. I just tried and succeeded myself with the same table so it should work.
I see my problem was that i did not activate Rec's script first. Its important to read the directions. Now my leader will cheat death for a few more years until they can become a chosen one. Thanks for all your work, duder.
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
242
36
28
Forgotten_Cetra post_id=11265 time=1497905402 user_id=6664 said:
I see my problem was that i did not activate Rec's script first. Its important to read the directions. Now my leader will cheat death for a few more years until they can become a chosen one. Thanks for all your work, duder.
Always happy to provide some fun to people :)
I find these tables all add longevity to these games.
 

LeTouriste86

What is cheating?
Apr 13, 2017
3
0
1
Borgin post_id=11167 time=1497798072 user_id=6639 said:
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but once I got the new version of CE, the latest table just won't activate for me. Anyone else having the same issue?
Same here. 6.6 says incompatible, in 6.7 the table just doesn't activate.
 

namerder7

What is cheating?
Jun 23, 2017
1
0
1
LeTouriste86 post_id=11484 time=1498118814 user_id=2259 said:
Borgin post_id=11167 time=1497798072 user_id=6639 said:
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but once I got the new version of CE, the latest table just won't activate for me. Anyone else having the same issue?
Same here. 6.6 says incompatible, in 6.7 the table just doesn't activate.
Same here, can you please update the table...thanks in advance
 
Top Bottom