State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

JDimensional

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Feb 28, 2018

Category

Cheat

Effect

Hotkey

Player/Group Status​

Unlimited Survivor Health​

Gives the player 999 health and freezes it.​

Page Up

Player/Group Status​

Unlimited Group Health​

Freezes health of all Survivors. Includes NPCs.​

Player/Group Status​

Unlimited Stamina​

Gives the player unlimited stamina.​

Player/Group Status​

Unlimited Throwables/Consumables​

Gives the player 999 throwables/consumables on use.​

Player/Group Status​

Unlimited Weapon Durability​

Freezes weapon durability so it will not go down.​

Player/Group Status​

Unlimited Weight​

Sets all weapons/items to weigh 0 lbs.​

Player/Group Status​

No Reload​

Sets the ammo in your clip to 999.​

Player/Group Status​

No Spread​

Removes weapon spread.​

Player/Group Status​

No Recoil​

Removes weapon recoil.​

Player/Group Status​

No Sway​

Removes weapon sway.​

Player/Group Status​

No Fatigue​

Disables/Removes fatigue from player.​

Player/Group Status​

Instant Radio Cooldown​

Removes the wait time for radio abilities.​

Player/Group Status​

Instant Max Level​

Increases the level of the currently used skill to max.​

Player/Group Status​

Unlimited Vehicle Engine Health​

Stops vehicle engine from being destroyed.​

Player/Group Status​

Unlimited Car Fuel​

Freezes vehicle fuel at max.​

World/Outpost Effects​

Easy Crafting​

Allows to craft items without having the requirements.​

World/Outpost Effects​

Instant Creation/Upgrades​

Removes wait time on crafting/building items & slots.​

World/Outpost Effects​

Unlimited Enclave influence​

Sets enclave influence to 99999 for buying/selling.​

World/Outpost Effects​

Unlimited Resources/Influence​

Sets all Resources to 25 and gives you the option to set your Influence.​

World/Outpost Effects​

Mission Time Freeze​

Freeze all mission timers.​

World/Outpost Effects​

Time Of Day​

Set time of day. Can also freeze.​

Teleportation​

Save Location​

Save a location for teleportation.​

Ctrl & Numpad 7

Teleportation​

Load Location​

Load a location for teleportation.​

Ctrl & Numpad 8

Teleportation​

Undo Teleport​

Go back to last spot before you teleport-ed​

Ctrl & Numpad 9

Teleportation​

Teleport to Waypoint​

Put down a waypoint and teleport to it, on foot or in a car.​

Numpad -

Teleportation​

Teleport Up​

Teleport yourself up.​

Numpad +

Inventory Management​

Massive Items​

Sets Items to 999. Close/Open Inventory to see change.​

Page Down

Inventory Management​

Swap Item IDs​

Allows you to dupe items using their generated ID.​

Weapon Stats​

Max Fire Rate​

Sets weapon fire rate stat to maxed, allowing you to shoot guns faster.​

Weapon Stats​

Max Range​

Sets weapon range stat to maxed.​

Weapon Stats​

Max Accuracy​

Sets weapon accuracy stat to maxed.​

Weapon Stats​

Max Power​

Sets weapon power stat to maxed.​

Weapon Stats​

Max Quietness​

Sets weapon quietness stat to maxed.​

Weapon Stats​

Max Durability​

Sets weapon durability stat to maxed.​

Weapon Stats​

Max Control​

Sets weapon control stat to maxed.​

V6.1 - Current:
Added undo teleport function to the teleport script and tidied it up a little.

Enable Teleport Script:
Ctrl+Numpad 7 to save location.
Ctrl+Numpad 8 to teleport to saved location.
Ctrl+Numpad 9 to undo teleport and go back to last spot before you teleport-ed.

When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability and Unlimited Survivor Health as stats apply to all weapons when fired - (NPCs as well.) To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

*WARNING* - Weapon Stats also affects NPCs at the moment, use at your own risk. Max Power will probably get your Survivors killed by hostile enclaves.

*WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

The script will throw you up by 1000 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

Q1: Do you have an older version of this table for the outdated version of the game?
A1: No, I DO NOT support older or cracked versions of this game. Buy the game and/or update to use the latest table

Q2: Are there a list of Item IDs for changing items using the dupe cheat.
A2: No, Item IDs are dynamic and are randomised, therefore are different for everyone.

V4:
*Updated* - All broken Scripts and Pointers for Held Inventory IDs.
*Updated* - Changed No Reload to freeze at current ammo and just prevent reload.
*Updated* - Changed Unlimited Ammo/Throwables/Consumables to freeze at current value instead of set to 999.

V4.5
Updated/Re-Added - Supply Locker Item ID pointers Slot 1 - Slot 30.
Updated/Re-Added - Teleport to Waypoint in Vehicle. Hotkey: NUMPAD SUBTRACT (-), same as Teleport to Waypoint.
Updated - Unlimited Weight (Thanks to Vee_)

V5.2
*Updated* - All broken scripts.
*Updated* - Item ID Pointers
*Fixed* - Unlimited Resources Script (My Bad again on that one)
*Updated* - Teleport To Waypoint Script.
*Fixed* - Combat Slot ID

V5.3
*Updated* - No Fatigue (Should now remove current fatigue and actually give you no fatigue at all times.)
*Updated* - Unlimited Health (Will set your health to 999 now to account for injury decreases.)
*Clean Up* - Cleaned Up some code. (Most scripts should now still work when there are updates.) Still To Come: Teleport Vehicle

V5.4
*Updated* - Narrowed down pointers for IDs a little more. (Let me know if you still see ???).
*Added* - Unlimited Enclave influence (Sets Enclaves Influence to 9999 for buying/selling.) You can find it under World/Outpost Effects

V5.5
*Added* - Teleport Vehicle to Waypoint (Same key as Teleport to Waypoint - NUMPAD SUBTRACT [-]
- Put down a marker and press key when on foot to TP to waypoint or when in car to TP you and vehicle you are in to waypoint.

V5.6
Added - Extra code to the Lua script to check for game process. No more having to connect it yourself. Open the game and the table in either order and the table should auto attach to the correct process for you.

Updated - Massive Items (Highlight the item you want to be 999 then reopen inventory.)

Added - Unlimited Vehicle Engine Health [Host Only] - No more car explosions when teleporting around. You will still lose doors etc.

V5.7
Added - Full View Mode Toggle (Thanks @Vee_ for the script (I just added a enable/disable)

V5.7.5 :
Updated - Unlimited Weight now works for Ranged and Melee Weapons.

V5.8:
Added - No recoil
Added - No Sway

V5.9:
Fixed
- All Broken scripts from update (Health, Influence, Teleport To Waypoint and Easy Craft.)
Changed - Health Cheat (You should now not die from teleportation etc.)
Updated - Easy Crafting now adds water and power to your base without the need for rain collector / generator in base.
Added - Weapon Stats Cheats (Max Fire Rate, Max Range, Max Accuracy, Max Power, Max Quietness) - Open/Close Inventory to see change.

V6.0:
Changed - Unlimited Survivor Health Cheat (Enclaves should now die.)
Changed - Weapon Stats Cheats (Max Fire Rate, Max Range, Max Accuracy, Max Power, Max Quietness, Max Durability, Max Control Stat) - Shoot to see change.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2017
OMG Hey! Glad someone else thought about making a cheat table for tis game! I made one earlier which is just the values for all of the supplies, but yours has all the stuff I'm interested in! I'll link my table in case people still want to look at it though. I am kind of curious how you managed to get the ammo and health values, my dumb butt couldn't get it working. 😃

Attachments

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
when is the release date?
I can't find anything on steam...

I remember the resources are encrypted in the first game, which needed 2 hard-coded keys to encrypt/decrepit, which took 20 something lines of codes each time the game reads/writes the recourse just for the encryption/decryption alone. during the game patches they are shifted a bit once or twice, which makes the table updating kinda pain in the ass...
is it still the case for this game?

EDIT:
...nevermind, just find out it's Microsoft Store exclusive.... and I'm still on win7...

you guys have fun cheating~

ToddC

Novice Cheater
Mar 1, 2018
I don't think it has any anti-cheat, don't quote me on that tho.

Chae

Noobzor
Mar 2, 2017
This isnt a multiplayer game. The multiplayer is just co-op... Very very bad co-op.

So cheat away. The co-op aspect will be dead on arrival. People will be focusing on the single player aspect of the game.

mldt-f1

What is cheating?
Feb 14, 2018
I love all of you!!!

Tkz for t ables!

Its possible to add a option that freeze times?

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Sep 28, 2017
Yes its not really a multiplayer game aspect, even the coop i always end up the host already beat the game far away from me which its wont load on client side quest story.
So endup its a single player game

Nov 12, 2017
So like a heads up, if you guys want to individually change the amount of supplies and fluence you have you're going have to search manually since the values change everytime you boot it up. Tried my own table to make sure and the pointers don't work anymore. Just search with exact value and float, type in whatever number your resource has, and decrease/increase it to track down the specific value.

Oct 10, 2017
So like a heads up, if you guys want to individually change the amount of supplies and fluence you have you're going have to search manually since the values change everytime you boot it up. Tried my own table to make sure and the pointers don't work anymore. Just search with exact value and float, type in whatever number your resource has, and decrease/increase it to track down the specific value.
From my limited understanding, you didn't save the correct addresses, you just found a non static address, you have to go through a few extra steps to find the right one. =P, haha.

glyth

Novice Cheater
Aug 29, 2017
please a option for no relationship decay n no cool down for radio commands n unlimited preorder supply drops?, any way you can make a item doesent consume option so that i can fill the tank up n repair unlimited cuz i keep getting lost ether that or unlimited health vehicles n unlimited fuel?

Last edited:

lightsaber0

Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 27, 2018
TBH, I may try to find no cool down option for the radio commands, and unlimited vehicle fuel, but other options are too hard for me to do it. I just started learning from youtube channels teaches how to guides and tricks. So like I said lets wait, standard version is just 1 more day left till launch, and I'm sure someone will be able to do those options plus many more. I am also looking forward to try out some cool options like state of decay 1 table had. BTW, Cielo is one of experts(zanzer,vng) who made state of decay 1 table. :) Also, it seems some people have been successfully modding game saves and game files. Check them out from state of decay 2 reddit. I'm sure a savegame editor and modded game files will be available soon.

JDimensional

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Feb 28, 2018
TBH, I may try to find no cool down option for the radio commands, and unlimited vehicle fuel, but other options are too hard for me to do it. I just started learning from youtube channels teaches how to guides and tricks. So like I said lets wait, standard version is just 1 more day left till launch, and I'm sure someone will be able to do those options plus many more. I am also looking forward to try out some cool options like state of decay 1 table had. BTW, Cielo is one of experts(zanzer,vng) who made state of decay 1 table. :) Also, it seems some people have been successfully modding game saves and game files. Check them out from state of decay 2 reddit. I'm sure a savegame editor and modded game files will be available soon.
This should be the pointer for current vehicle fuel. Get in car and rev the engine to see the value. Each car on the map also has its own pointer for fuel so make sure you get the value for current vehicle rather than individual vehicles.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If your fuel goes to empty (0) then you will need to change it to 1 and get out and back in the vehicle for it to let you start the engine again.

*EDIT* Added pointer for engine off/on check.
*EDIT* Added pointer for engine off/on sound as well as it is weird turning engine back on with no sound lol.

Type: Float

4B0
3D8

"StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04C22568

Fuel Empty = 0
Fuel Full = 1

51C
3D8

Engine On = -1.0
Engine Off = 0

3D8

Engine Sound On = -1.0
Engine Sound Off = 0

Radio is based on times. Do a float scan for the time in seconds. So for example: Car Delivery is 30 minutes (1800 seconds) so do a search for a value between 1799 - 1801 then wait a few seconds and do another between search with 3 seconds apart and you should end up with 2 values. Freeze one to see if the timer stops then you have found it. Set it to 0 and you should have bypassed the wait time.

Last edited:

lightsaber0

Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 27, 2018
JDimensional: thanks alot, appreciate your help, I'll look into them as you described. I am also trying to make a teleport option camera and characters uses the same instruction together and trying to find some unchanging value to differentiate them from player.(maybe I'm wrong about this) Still WIP. any advice would welcome :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom