State of Decay 2 UE (Rudimentary and Simple)

Mar 27, 2018
Select process instead of application (Stateofdecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe)

I am sure an expert will upload badass table for the game when it gets fully released, but until then, I want to contribute. I hope it works in your end.

Item multiplier option: simply when you move a stackable (must have more than 2) item from your backpack to stock, 1 amount each time(don't move whole stack). the amount will increase in stock, but it will stay the same amount in backpack(nop subtraction). I am not sure you have to enable and disable the script, everytime you want a different item to be multiplied( to bind item id.(en/dis key bound to NUM0 in case)).

No Resource Decrease: When the option is ticked,resources won't get substracted(influences(float) as well it won't decrease :( must have shared instruction) I am not sure it will decrease on daily consumption, haven't played the game for long to check that yet.

other options are self explanatory.(health stamina ammo)

meantime Lets hope someone uploads a table with many options similar to the state of decay 1 table had.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2017
OMG Hey! Glad someone else thought about making a cheat table for tis game! I made one earlier which is just the values for all of the supplies, but yours has all the stuff I'm interested in! I'll link my table in case people still want to look at it though. I am kind of curious how you managed to get the ammo and health values, my dumb butt couldn't get it working. 😃

Attachments

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
when is the release date?
I can't find anything on steam...

I remember the resources are encrypted in the first game, which needed 2 hard-coded keys to encrypt/decrepit, which took 20 something lines of codes each time the game reads/writes the recourse just for the encryption/decryption alone. during the game patches they are shifted a bit once or twice, which makes the table updating kinda pain in the ass...
is it still the case for this game?

EDIT:
...nevermind, just find out it's Microsoft Store exclusive.... and I'm still on win7...

you guys have fun cheating~

Mar 2, 2017
This isnt a multiplayer game. The multiplayer is just co-op... Very very bad co-op.

So cheat away. The co-op aspect will be dead on arrival. People will be focusing on the single player aspect of the game.

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Sep 28, 2017
Yes its not really a multiplayer game aspect, even the coop i always end up the host already beat the game far away from me which its wont load on client side quest story.
So endup its a single player game

Nov 12, 2017
So like a heads up, if you guys want to individually change the amount of supplies and fluence you have you're going have to search manually since the values change everytime you boot it up. Tried my own table to make sure and the pointers don't work anymore. Just search with exact value and float, type in whatever number your resource has, and decrease/increase it to track down the specific value.

Oct 10, 2017
So like a heads up, if you guys want to individually change the amount of supplies and fluence you have you're going have to search manually since the values change everytime you boot it up. Tried my own table to make sure and the pointers don't work anymore. Just search with exact value and float, type in whatever number your resource has, and decrease/increase it to track down the specific value.
From my limited understanding, you didn't save the correct addresses, you just found a non static address, you have to go through a few extra steps to find the right one. =P, haha.

Aug 29, 2017
please a option for no relationship decay n no cool down for radio commands n unlimited preorder supply drops?, any way you can make a item doesent consume option so that i can fill the tank up n repair unlimited cuz i keep getting lost ether that or unlimited health vehicles n unlimited fuel?

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
TBH, I may try to find no cool down option for the radio commands, and unlimited vehicle fuel, but other options are too hard for me to do it. I just started learning from youtube channels teaches how to guides and tricks. So like I said lets wait, standard version is just 1 more day left till launch, and I'm sure someone will be able to do those options plus many more. I am also looking forward to try out some cool options like state of decay 1 table had. BTW, Cielo is one of experts(zanzer,vng) who made state of decay 1 table. :) Also, it seems some people have been successfully modding game saves and game files. Check them out from state of decay 2 reddit. I'm sure a savegame editor and modded game files will be available soon.

Feb 28, 2018
TBH, I may try to find no cool down option for the radio commands, and unlimited vehicle fuel, but other options are too hard for me to do it. I just started learning from youtube channels teaches how to guides and tricks. So like I said lets wait, standard version is just 1 more day left till launch, and I'm sure someone will be able to do those options plus many more. I am also looking forward to try out some cool options like state of decay 1 table had. BTW, Cielo is one of experts(zanzer,vng) who made state of decay 1 table. :) Also, it seems some people have been successfully modding game saves and game files. Check them out from state of decay 2 reddit. I'm sure a savegame editor and modded game files will be available soon.
This should be the pointer for current vehicle fuel. Get in car and rev the engine to see the value. Each car on the map also has its own pointer for fuel so make sure you get the value for current vehicle rather than individual vehicles.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If your fuel goes to empty (0) then you will need to change it to 1 and get out and back in the vehicle for it to let you start the engine again.

*EDIT* Added pointer for engine off/on check.
*EDIT* Added pointer for engine off/on sound as well as it is weird turning engine back on with no sound lol.

Type: Float

4B0
3D8

"StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04C22568

Fuel Empty = 0
Fuel Full = 1

51C
3D8

Engine On = -1.0
Engine Off = 0

3D8

Engine Sound On = -1.0
Engine Sound Off = 0

Radio is based on times. Do a float scan for the time in seconds. So for example: Car Delivery is 30 minutes (1800 seconds) so do a search for a value between 1799 - 1801 then wait a few seconds and do another between search with 3 seconds apart and you should end up with 2 values. Freeze one to see if the timer stops then you have found it. Set it to 0 and you should have bypassed the wait time.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
JDimensional: thanks alot, appreciate your help, I'll look into them as you described. I am also trying to make a teleport option camera and characters uses the same instruction together and trying to find some unchanging value to differentiate them from player.(maybe I'm wrong about this) Still WIP. any advice would welcome :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom