Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Zxeait

Novice Cheater
Apr 15, 2017
Thanks for these, recently redoing the campaign for the story, so has allowed me to speed it up. I did notice a strange bug with the table a couple of builds ago (not tested new yet) where units end up getting 'stuck' on the map as if there was there was glue upon the floor preventing them from pathing properly. Wasn't constant, but occurred a few times (once on a crucial character).

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
I know that bug, I have encountered the bug with the Heart of The Swarm Campaign v2.0.6. I'm not sure about the cause of the bug but i guess the low health units can be killed with one hit; then my script prevent that from happening abnormally and leave some invisible obstacles on the map. Unfortunately, I can solve that bug myself. Currently, I play with starter edition only.

illusionbreaker

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to memory edit mastery levels in co-op? I know it's possible, I met someone with a level 900 mastery...

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
I don't know about hacking co-op mastery levels and I don't want to hack those levels either. Besides, hacking on-line games is not allowed to discuss in this forum.

comwhat

What is cheating?
Oct 23, 2017
i play Special marine RPG

this game mod does not apply cheat table

please check it

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
The table may not work with some custom maps. Sorry, I don't play with custom maps. Why don't you try with MAF's Trainer for star-craft 2 LoTV. Search on the Internet to get that trainer.

comwhat

What is cheating?
Oct 23, 2017
gameplayer post_id=22255 time=1509197719 user_id=1463 said:
The table may not work with some custom maps. Sorry, I don't play with custom maps. Why don't you try with MAF's Trainer for star-craft 2 LoTV. Search on the Internet to get that trainer.

I try with MAF's Trainer for star-craft 2 LoTV

do not work :?

BoehserOnkel

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
comwhat post_id=22559 time=1509374286 user_id=9716 said:
gameplayer post_id=22255 time=1509197719 user_id=1463 said:

I try with MAF's Trainer for star-craft 2 LoTV

do not work :?
search the web for Kellord Trainer - the v3.05 or 3.1.1 should work ( works for me on german trilogy edition ;) )

http://prntscr.com/h3xlgl

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
The game does not allow CE to attach debugger, so i can't trace the instructions that access some useful addresses. I can't make progress with my current table. I only scan the memory manually to find some of already known injection points.

Featherine

Novice Cheater
Mar 8, 2017
gameplayer post_id=20073 time=1507903365 user_id=1463 said:
table for version 3.19.1 (64 bit)
SC2_x64.ct
Activate while playing off-line games only. Deactivate while loading anything or before entering score screen. Do NOT try with on-line games.
The 32 bit table still work with new update
Why does God Mode force One-hit Kill to activate regardless if I select it or not in the table? Is there a way to just have immortal units without the oneshotting enemies part?

Thanks for keeping the table updated btw!!

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
I haven't found any problems with disabling the "Quick Kill" option. I didn't create one-hit kill script, my script allow you to kill enemies with two or three hits, but it's side-effect is that the newly built enemy buildings/units will be at very low health. You must select disabled at the beginning of the game to avoid this side-effect. Besides, enemy's plasma shield will be depleted with one-hit by default when the script is activated, I didn't create an option for that effect

Featherine

Novice Cheater
Mar 8, 2017
gameplayer post_id=23944 time=1510104944 user_id=1463 said:
I haven't found any problems with disabling the "Quick Kill" option. I didn't create one-hit kill script, my script allow you to kill enemies with two or three hits, but it's side-effect is that the newly built enemy buildings/units will be at very low health. You must select disabled at the beginning of the game to avoid this side-effect. Besides, enemy's plasma shield will be depleted with one-hit by default when the script is activated, I didn't create an option for that effect
Nono, you misread my post.

What I meant is this:

When I activate God Mode script, two more options show up right? Full Health and Onehit Kill, both DISABLED. I don't even know what the FullHealth option does to be quite honest, but my problem is that just by activated the mother script (God Mode), all enemies have 0 health so I don't need to turn the Onehit Kill option on since it's already in effect when I turned God Mode on.

What I asked is if you could make it so activating God Mode alone didn't make it so enemies die in 1 hit.
Also, What does the Full Health option do anyway?

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
No, you have misunderstood the script options. When activated, the options are enabled by default. At the beginning, you must select disabled (as a drop-down option not activate as a script) at "Quick Kill" option to avoid one-hit kill effect because of very low health enemies. The Full Health option is the main effect of the script on your units and ally units, every time the units get hit, the script will remove all damage and set full health to them.

DoomPotatos

What is cheating?
Nov 11, 2017
Hey! Just want to say, love the table, great work.

I have been trying to get into cheat engine myself but it's not that easy so some tips about how gods like you can pull this stuff off would be great (you don't need to go into detail, probably some names of things so I can look up tutorials; unless you want to of course!)

If this is just something you don't want to get into right now, I totally get it. Just a fan :)

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
table for version 4.0.0 (64 bit)

Activate while playing off-line games only. Deactivate while loading anything or before entering score screen. Do NOT try with on-line games.
I'm a little busy now. I'll update 32 bit table later

Attachments

Cobraknight

What is cheating?
Nov 15, 2017
Appreciate the quick update however only the 'Deplete Resource Piles' is functional, could be that they dropped Version 4.0.1 since this was posted that might have caused additional problems?

Thanks

linuxbastard

What is cheating?
Oct 11, 2017
Am I missing something? The 4.0 tables no longer work for the 4.0.1 patch. and this table was just updated yesterday right?

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
tables for version 4.0.1

Note: Add cheat codes from MAF's trainer. These codes won't crash the off-line games but may cause problems with on-line games. Disable all options before play an on-line game.

My work with cheat codes for 32 bit version has failed. No new options for this table.

Attachments

Top Bottom