Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Table for SC2 v3.13

Activate while playing off-line games only. Deactivate while loading anything or before entering score screen. Do NOT try with on-line games.

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Table for SC2 Version 3.14
Activate while playing off-line games only. Deactivate while loading anything or before entering score screen. Do NOT try with on-line games.
<ATTACHMENT filename="SC2_x64.ct" index="0">[attachment=0]SC2_x64.ct[/attachment]</ATTACHMENT>

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Table for SC2 Version 3.15

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Table for SC2 Version 3.15.1

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Table for SC2 Version 3.16

Attachments

ACTACT

What is cheating?
Aug 8, 2017
gameplayer post_id=13499 time=1500476783 user_id=1463 said:
Table for SC2 Version 3.16
SC2_x64.ct
Hi, can you update the memory address please? Game just updated and this ct is no longer functional. Thanks in advance!

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Table for SC2 Version 3.16.1

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Table for SC2 Version 3.17

Attachments

shinzaku

What is cheating?
Sep 7, 2017
Is there any way we can help you update the memory locations after an update? :0

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Table for SC2 Version 3.17.1

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
I know the game use only two different sets of offsets and change the pointer after an update. The problem with my table is the game has trapped aobscan functions. I can't use aobscan for some important code of the game because the result is always at wrong address. The found address is belong to a dynamically allocated area, i don't know how this can happen. The teamcode pointer is never accessed directly, so aobscan function can not give me a possible way to copy it's true address. Currently, I have no idea to improve my table.

ACTACT

What is cheating?
Aug 8, 2017
Hey gameplayer, I am sharing with you a cheattable updated.

This one, different from yours, can remain activated before entering the game, or even when exiting the game, that It won't crash .

Ofc, this one also can only be played vs A.I or single player. Cannot use in multiplayer.. But maybe it will help you figure out how to make an improvement as this on your table (PS.. this is ShadeTDG's table, I have no idea how to make one or even if sharing will help lol)

But if it does, I'm glad it might help you. Therefore, help us :) !

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Thank you for sharing. This must be the source code of MAF's trainer I found on the internet. I don't think I could understand how to create such advanced table. However, the code may be useful for my understanding about this game in future. Thanks again.

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
table for version 3.18.0

There's a bug with the table uploaded earlier, please re-download the modified table

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Add an experimental table for 32 bit version of the game
Here's the table for version 3.18.0 (32 bit)

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
table for version 3.19.0 (64 bit and 32 bit)

Note: My experiment with 32 bit version has a little progress and give me an alternative address of the team-code pointer. There's a small chance that the 32 bit table will work with next update of the game. However, the chance of 64 bit table is zero because the trap of developers still can not be avoided with my current skills

Attachments

gameplayer

Expert Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
table for version 3.19.1 (64 bit)

The 32 bit table still work with new update

Attachments

Top Bottom