Star Ocean The Last Hope

Apr 7, 2017
muccmaster post_id=27640 time=1512845382 user_id=540 said:
Is there any key spots like this where we need to take off certain cheats or else it kills your game? I usually have get item multiplier on.
Well, i'm sure it counts with multiplier, i haven't tested it :cry:

totalabyss

Novice Cheater
Dec 2, 2017
How do you get the beat leveling to work? Seems like the multiply bonus does nothing. Wont level up after fights.

muccmaster

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
totalabyss post_id=27671 time=1512880359 user_id=10965 said:
How do you get the beat leveling to work? Seems like the multiply bonus does nothing. Wont level up after fights.
It doesn't always show the level up after battle but it absolutely does work.

jesjames79

Novice Cheater
Dec 3, 2017
AuraMix post_id=27583 time=1512808739 user_id=10902 said:
Is there any way to get this fix or do I have to redo the whole game again?
Why dont you just use "monsters always drop" option and chose a darkness ring for a drop?

totalabyss

Novice Cheater
Dec 2, 2017
muccmaster post_id=27675 time=1512884395 user_id=540 said:
totalabyss post_id=27671 time=1512880359 user_id=10965 said:
It doesn't always show the level up after battle but it absolutely does work.
hmm, I will have to recheck this weekend to see if it actually is leveling up with it. when I was using it it wouldn't level up. but I didn't spend to much time with it. Hopefully you are right and it does work.

aksparky

What is cheating?
Dec 16, 2017
Rogus post_id=27646 time=1512850845 user_id=1218 said:
How can I use that Infinite item creation and no needed items for item creation without crashing? Always that I choose both or just the no needed items for item creation when I try to create the max results in a crash to desktop. Any help? Thanks in advance.

I have a way as I played with this function quite a bit. Within cheat engine, setup a hotkey. As soon as you set the number you want created, turn the cheat off with the hotkey. Make your item and repeat the above procedure. I saved often when making items with the cheat enabled just to make sure I didn't waste/lose anything. Just do NOT leave the cheat on all the time.

The only time I left the cheat on was when I was making the artistic cards as it saved time and never crashed.

Save often & good luck!

aksparky

CasanovaCsCk

What is cheating?
Dec 16, 2017
Dear bros,

Scripts Always get all drop items form monster have some issue. It can't get item all of lizard, value return is zero... pls fix

Anyway, thanks about this cheat table, so good

Rogus

Novice Cheater
Mar 15, 2017
I would like a option for synthesis and mark what effects should we carve into weapons or armors, (I don't know if it's possible on armors to make synthetisis I will reach this point right now I am on Roak.). Thanks for this table DrummerIX and TheByteSize, ah and @totalabyss thereis already a star ocean 2 remaster on ps4 plus only in japan right now don't know if you knew this already.

Dec 2, 2017
The game has update today, is there anyone provide the update version of table?? I prepare to synthetisis the armor but the "shop" cheat is not work :(

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
Updated the Pointer code for the December 22, 2017 update. I have not had time to test things thoroughly, but most things seemed to look okay. Let me know if specific options still don't work.

dussy666

What is cheating?
Dec 23, 2017
Pointers seem to work fine now, but the game seems to crash when trying to use the Modify Shop Items.

Sep 4, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=28666 time=1513981339 user_id=1466 said:
Updated the Pointer code for the December 22, 2017 update. I have not had time to test things thoroughly, but most things seemed to look okay. Let me know if specific options still don't work.
Thank you so much!

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=28666 time=1513981339 user_id=1466 said:
Thank you for your work! Only thing I saw that didn't work was the item shop modifier. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but it updates the item successfully but when I attempt to buy it, the game crashes.

dussy666

What is cheating?
Dec 23, 2017
zachillios post_id=28737 time=1514063571 user_id=259 said:
Only thing I saw that didn't work was the item shop modifier. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but it updates the item successfully but when I attempt to buy it, the game crashes.
I'm having that issue as well. I'm also noticing random crashing when making an item while the "No Item Requirement" is active. It's not every time, sometimes it crashes on while making the first item, sometimes I can make many items before it crashes.

Dec 2, 2017
Refer to DrummerIX update, he updated the "pointer" part only, the "script" part is not updated and cause game crash if apply the cheat, I hope DrummerIX will update the "script" part later. :)

chrcoluk

Novice Cheater
Oct 22, 2017
I found myself enabling always get drops for enemies feature, as the PC drop rate has been noticeably nerfed and is pretty bad.

However I find it too cheap that I get every single possible item for every enemy,

Is it possible so that when the rotate option is also enabled, it only drops the item rotated so e.g. if 4 drops you get 1 drop per fight always, but its a different one rotated so item #4 would be every 4 fights instead of every fight as an example.

muccmaster

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
chrcoluk post_id=28749 time=1514076200 user_id=9687 said:
I found myself enabling always get drops for enemies feature, as the PC drop rate has been noticeably nerfed and is pretty bad.

However I find it too cheap that I get every single possible item for every enemy,

Is it possible so that when the rotate option is also enabled, it only drops the item rotated so e.g. if 4 drops you get 1 drop per fight always, but its a different one rotated so item #4 would be every 4 fights instead of every fight as an example.
Just delete the extra items you don't want. Everyone else likes the way it is and doesn't want it changed to that.

Drummer is there any way to get the all monster drops option working on the select enemies that it doesn't seem to work on? It seems like it's mostly the lizard and dragon type enemies. The interesting thing is when the fight ends the drop text shows up but with no drops listed and you even get the monster drop data for that monster.

Rogus

Novice Cheater
Mar 15, 2017
Hey DrummerIX if you would update the script part I would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom