Star Ocean The Last Hope

cdtrico

Expert Cheater
Apr 3, 2017
jayisblack post_id=27270 time=1512523332 user_id=11097 said:
Is there an option to increase max CP? If not, is it possible to add?
I managed to change the CP using the character editor.

gahqm

Noobzor
Dec 2, 2017
jayisblack post_id=27270 time=1512523332 user_id=11097 said:
Is there an option to increase max CP? If not, is it possible to add?
It is already in the table, "Script"->"Options Made By TheByteSize"->"Editor/Viewer"->"Character Edit", the "?" after SP is for CP, It is work for modify to 99 :D

yolinka123

What is cheating?
Dec 8, 2017
Could someone explain to me how to turn on individual battle trophies using this table? I have roughly 80% completion for everyone using the trophy check 1/2 (which simply requires you to be in battle and perform the related action once, usually). This table has been immensely useful.

However there are some that are pains, and I need this function but can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to respond tot eh specific character/trophy I'm hovering over.

Would a kind soul please give me a handholding example of the steps to activate it,lead it to it, and turn it on? Let's use Faize BT #98 defeat own shadow, which appears as a ???, and will be impossible afaik w/o a new game.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
yolinka123 post_id=27450 time=1512696192 user_id=11146 said:
Could someone explain to me how to turn on individual battle trophies using this table? I have roughly 80% completion for everyone using the trophy check 1/2 (which simply requires you to be in battle and perform the related action once, usually). This table has been immensely useful.

However there are some that are pains, and I need this function but can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to respond tot eh specific character/trophy I'm hovering over.

Would a kind soul please give me a handholding example of the steps to activate it,lead it to it, and turn it on? Let's use Faize BT #98 defeat own shadow, which appears as a ???, and will be impossible afaik w/o a new game.
Activate the Battle Trophy option under the Pointers section. There is a Selected Character option. Change it to Faize. There is a BT Number option. Change it to 98. Hit the Turn On Battle Trophy Selected option. It should turn it on. Change the options for the next one you want and repeat as necessary.

Rogus

Novice Cheater
Mar 15, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=27484 time=1512739562 user_id=1466 said:

Activate the Battle Trophy option under the Pointers section. There is a Selected Character option. Change it to Faize. There is a BT Number option. Change it to 98. Hit the Turn On Battle Trophy Selected option. It should turn it on. Change the options for the next one you want and repeat as necessary.
Hey DrummerIX, how are you? Hope you doing fine, can you help me how to use this specific damage modifier script can be selected? Always that I click on the above of the specific damage modifier that one with god mode and all why can't I select it and mark with a X right away? BTW I'm using Kaldaien's mod maybe this is causing the conflict, anyway thanks for this table I've been able in rare cases used that one to make 555 of damage.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
Rogus post_id=27502 time=1512748599 user_id=1218 said:

Hey DrummerIX, how are you? Hope you doing fine, can you help me how to use this specific damage modifier script can be selected? Always that I click on the above of the specific damage modifier that one with god mode and all why can't I select it and mark with a X right away? BTW I'm using Kaldaien's mod maybe this is causing the conflict, anyway thanks for this table I've been able in rare cases used that one to make 555 of damage.
You may have to get into one battle before you can select it from starting new game, but it works for me last time I tried. There may be a conflict if you are using a mod as I don't have any for this game.

Rogus

Novice Cheater
Mar 15, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=27503 time=1512748746 user_id=1466 said:
You may have to get into one battle before you can select it from starting new game, but it works for me last time I tried. There may be a conflict if you are using a mod as I don't have any for this game.
Well I can remove it since it only helps in playing in fullscreen without always changing back and over all the time through settings and use my 1366x768 monitor, will see it right now.

Jun 28, 2017
Well I can remove it since it only helps in playing in fullscreen without always changing back and over all the time through settings and use my 1366x768 monitor, will see it right now.
Kaldaien's mod should not be an issue. I'm using it myself and i can use that option perfectly fine

miwagre

Novice Cheater
Dec 8, 2017
I have an issue with the table. I was able to give edge all his special skills but the table wont give me the option to give the other characters there special skills. even after I check off the pointer for that specific character it still only shows edges special skills

totalabyss

Novice Cheater
Dec 2, 2017
Is it a known issue when you alt tab out to activate the table it causes the game to crash? Basicly when ever I alt tab out pand activate the exp modifiers or the no items needed or used in the crafting seconds. After a while the game will crash. Is there a way around this.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
totalabyss post_id=27560 time=1512785644 user_id=10965 said:
Is it a known issue when you alt tab out to activate the table it causes the game to crash? Basicly when ever I alt tab out pand activate the exp modifiers or the no items needed or used in the crafting seconds. After a while the game will crash. Is there a way around this.
I would make sure Kernel Mode is turned on if you experience crashes. It's in the first post.

Nov 29, 2017
Not sure if it was my fault but when I beaten the game, and defeat the Undying Dragon, I accidentally had Monster Always Drop code on. So when I defeated the Undying Dragon, I didn't get the Darkness Ring.

muccmaster

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
AuraMix post_id=27574 time=1512794469 user_id=10902 said:
Not sure if it was my fault but when I beaten the game, and defeat the Undying Dragon, I accidentally had Monster Always Drop code on. So when I defeated the Undying Dragon, I didn't get the Darkness Ring.
Yeah bosses and some enemies will drop nothing if you have the always drop code on.

Apr 7, 2017
@AuraMix

Just go to a shop, buy something to update the pointers, then select the darkness ring and enable "Update shop with items" go back (dont leave the shop) and click again buy items, then you can buy the darkness ring, or use the specific item drop after battle.

fyi guys, if you have more than one of the stars (7 star dungeon) in your inventory, you can't go to the last boss (teleporter not active), looks like i have to start a new game lol, to bad there is no option to throw key items out of the inventory :c

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
Always Get All Drop Items From Monster script seems to interfere with 100% drop such as Dark Ring from Undyeing Dragon. I killed it twice didn't get the ring, turn off script and got the ring afterward.

muccmaster

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
Kadaji post_id=27590 time=1512812305 user_id=2080 said:
@AuraMix

Just go to a shop, buy something to update the pointers, then select the darkness ring and enable "Update shop with items" go back (dont leave the shop) and click again buy items, then you can buy the darkness ring, or use the specific item drop after battle.

fyi guys, if you have more than one of the stars (7 star dungeon) in your inventory, you can't go to the last boss (teleporter not active), looks like i have to start a new game lol, to bad there is no option to throw key items out of the inventory :c
Is there any key spots like this where we need to take off certain cheats or else it kills your game? I usually have get item multiplier on.

Rogus

Novice Cheater
Mar 15, 2017
How can I use that Infinite item creation and no needed items for item creation without crashing? Always that I choose both or just the no needed items for item creation when I try to create the max results in a crash to desktop. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom