Spellforce III a.k.a Spellforce 3

Cevlack

What is cheating?
Dec 20, 2017
Hello, im running this table on 1.13 GoG and for some reason the min stats for constitution don't work properly. Meaning if i have more than 10 constitution lets say 19 C = to 1227 HP the first hit my char takes drops him down to the regular 10 cons HP as in lets say 827/1227 even thought the displayed damage says something like 7 or 9. Could someone look into it cos other wise the table works fine?

PS: I figured it out having all unit controls disabled except ability points for some reason acts like a god mod of sort i take damage but don't die... :lol:

Zolfried

What is cheating?
Jan 6, 2018
Anyone know how to edit the values for quest rewards or some scripted events in the campaign? im trying to either increase the rewards you get for slaying the dragon, increasing item values in your current inventory, or lowering the cost of items down to 1 in the speach options... as the dragon gear you can buy is from dialogue and not from your regular shopping menu, i assume theres something special that triggers the last suggestion.

aslevjal

What is cheating?
Jan 16, 2018
Smerson post_id=28094 time=1513344549 user_id=11360 said:
Thank you for the table really like it. Is there a way you can add an option to attribute points? I leveled up and I have unused attribute points that I cannot upgrade any longer. Therefore constantly have a notification on top of the characters.
This :D
I try to use CheatEngine to scan the Attribute Points pool (with a reset character so I have lots of point to use) but direct reading of the value doesn't seem to work for me.

Or maybe a way to boost the 10 attribute max default point so I can spent those useless points. I try to find something in the .txt files without success.

fcb03443

What is cheating?
Nov 1, 2017
Hello

Could you the cheatable aktuell vers.1.12 on vers.1.31
unfortunately the old version does not work anymore.

Thank you in advance
MfG Frank

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
fcb03443 post_id=31745 time=1518007637 user_id=10003 said:
Hello

Could you the cheatable aktuell vers.1.12 on vers.1.31
unfortunately the old version does not work anymore.

Thank you in advance
MfG Frank
3 posts in a row. Wow you must have very weak vision to not notice the approval message or maybe you hate the mods?