Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

May 4, 2017
7
0
1
#1
Someone posted an old version on request, it did not work on the latest steam version so i have been working for the last 20+ hours on reworking it from scratch. It's missing a few features which i can't figure out how the original creator(s) managed to get the info on but I have put a lot of work into creating it for the latest steam version. If there are any bugs please feel free to leave a reply and I will try and fix it.
2.1.2170

Game details:
Code:
===========================================
 Game Title    : Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
 Game Version  : v 2.1.2170
 Process Name  : Rangers.exe
 CE Version    : 6.5
 Release date  : 10-May-2017
 Author        : bLu3eYeZ
 ===========================================
Please note this is the first time I make a table created by me public, i usually just keep them to myself, but as I have been looking for one that works with latest version and couldn't find any I just decided to create and release one.
 

Attachments

May 4, 2017
7
0
1
#3
DeadCraft post_id=8271 time=1494524112 user_id=1998 said:
Does not work
Are you sure you are using the latest version? This was created for the steam version of the game.
 

DeadCraft

Expert Cheater
Apr 4, 2017
57
0
6
#4
blu3eyez post_id=8282 time=1494530987 user_id=3869 said:
DeadCraft post_id=8271 time=1494524112 user_id=1998 said:
Does not work
Are you sure you are using the latest version? This was created for the steam version of the game.
Yes. Already found another table
 
May 4, 2017
7
0
1
#5
DeadCraft post_id=8287 time=1494532880 user_id=1998 said:
blu3eyez post_id=8282 time=1494530987 user_id=3869 said:
DeadCraft post_id=8271 time=1494524112 user_id=1998 said:
Does not work
Are you sure you are using the latest version? This was created for the steam version of the game.
Yes. Already found another table
Would you mind sharing the table? Or a link to the table? I'd like to finish this one aswell and i might be able to learn from that one.
 
May 4, 2017
7
0
1
#7
Maybe that works on the russian version of the game, it doesn't work on my game.
 

DeadCraft

Expert Cheater
Apr 4, 2017
57
0
6
#8
blu3eyez post_id=8568 time=1494791147 user_id=3869 said:
Maybe that works on the russian version of the game, it doesn't work on my game.
Quite possible. I didn't check on the English version
 

nkg114

What is cheating?
Jun 4, 2017
1
0
1
#10
Kinda necroing the thread but I found a working table for the newest version supposedly made by Recifiense on a Russian site. I copied the translation from a previous version though there is still some missing text for illnesses and stimulants. It seems this is build 5 for 2.1.2170.
Would be nice if Recifense can share the English version if he still has it.
 

Attachments

neong

Noobzor
May 26, 2017
11
0
1
#11
for those who need a table for the gog version 2.1.2155. i got the table on a rusian site. i just check and it work very well for me. i tried to translate, it's only partly done and it's roughly accurate. i hope you understand it. :mrgreen:
you also can find extra information on the "Table Extra"
 

Attachments

Apr 28, 2017
31
0
6
#12
Looks like the game is updated again and the old tables won't work... So, I was asked to translate the new table from Russian and thought I can share it here too. I can confirm that it works with the current version of the game in Steam and it's fully in English. It's a quick translation, though. I didn't play the game for ages and can't remember each and every term and item name. Therefore - there can be some mistakes here in there, but all in all it should be easy to use. Also "Table Extras" notes were broken for me ("???" instead of proper characters), so, I can't translate them. Anyway, I hope anyone will find this helpful. Cheers!

Original table by: WTF-OMG
 

Attachments

ANC46

Novice Cheater
Jul 30, 2017
15
0
1
#13
blu3eyez post_id=8171 time=1494447190 user_id=3869 said:
Someone posted an old version on request, it did not work on the latest steam version so i have been working for the last 20+ hours on reworking it from scratch. It's missing a few features which i can't figure out how the original creator(s) managed to get the info on but I have put a lot of work into creating it for the latest steam version. If there are any bugs please feel free to leave a reply and I will try and fix it.
2.1.2170

Game details:
Code:
===========================================
 Game Title    : Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
 Game Version  : v 2.1.2170
 Process Name  : Rangers.exe
 CE Version    : 6.5
 Release date  : 10-May-2017
 Author        : bLu3eYeZ
 ===========================================
Please note this is the first time I make a table created by me public, i usually just keep them to myself, but as I have been looking for one that works with latest version and couldn't find any I just decided to create and release one.
Could use a table that will work with current version of game, 2.1.2266. Unfortunately, none of the ship editing things work, it's all question marks, not sure why.
 

MaximusSRB

What is cheating?
Feb 21, 2018
1
0
1
#16
I tried to make pointer scan for to change "Population" on planets, and i made it but it only works for planets in one system (In this case in Taron)
Why don't work for other systems?
Am i did something wrong?
Can someone make pointerscan for population on planets? Thanks!
 

danv

What is cheating?
Dec 27, 2017
3
0
1
#18
steam version
tried every table i could find for 2266, even changed language to russian and tried tables for russian version - nothing working, all addresses and values always "??"
what could be a problem?
 

danv

What is cheating?
Dec 27, 2017
3
0
1
#20
welp, managed to fix table for myself, apparently base address for pointers was different on my game
first i found pointers for credits, re-scanned till i had about 600 of them, then found base address with same offsets what table is using (3C-4-0-D0), in table it was "43B23C", but in my case it was "43923C", so i changed base address everywhere (all pointers found proper values) and rebooted just to be sure - everything still working
 
Top Bottom