Features:
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Focus
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Add XP

P.S. Make sure you use unsigned CE.

-------------------------------

//Author: STN - All credits to him. Thank you!

Attachments

Danii

Noobzor
Mar 3, 2017
SunBeam post_id=199 time=1488553253 user_id=57 said:
So.. uhm.. you never open up scripts, eh?
Author : STN
Also, game's updated several times now. I know this cuz I'm working on it as well, mapping all collectibles. Make sure all options work.
He he ... now i know how to check that. Thank you! Did an edit on 1st post. :D

Shona

What is cheating?
Mar 4, 2017
P.S. Make sure you use unsigned CE.
I never used "unsigned CE" so what does it mean? And do i have to download it? And if so, where can i download it?

May 25, 2017
The game seems to have some 'anti CE' measure -- it automatically shuts the game down whenever I try to open the CE and the message "This game is not compatible with Cheat Engine. Please shut Cheat Engine." appears...

ray2160

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
@TroliusMaximus yes it sure does which is bullshit

that's why it says: P.S. Make sure you use unsigned CE.

May 25, 2017
@ray2160

Not sure what "unsigned" means, but I used this trainer - http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=3200 - anyway.

What the game really needs is a mission unlocker / completed save file...

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
Unsigned means the .dll and .exe files aren't digitally signed, this can cause AV software to pick them up as false positive malicious though but it also avoids this thing in some newer games where it detects said signatures and blocks CE from injecting into the game.

Unsure if there's a set of unsigned .dll and .exe files for the recent 6.7.0 release of CE, I know some were posted for 6.6.0 but I haven't checked if there's a update for this newest release although from how I understood there's also utilities for stripping off digital signatures manually which would work as well.

May 25, 2017
^ I don't use A/V's and the game shuts down as soon as I hook it to CE -- even without the scripts...

(How do I "unsign" CE, to use it freely with this game...?)

SPORES

What is cheating?
Jul 2, 2017
Hello.
For ver 1.4.1, Is there a way to create table :
1) To activate ALL skill (both and not just 1 of 2)
2) To increace max capacity of items. Like 5 mines from maximum of 99, player can have. (interested max capacity, and not infinity curency).

May 25, 2017
Would anyone be able to create a "NO-CLIP" or "FLY" script for this game? Or even better -- a "NO INVISIBLE WALLS / BOUNDARIES" one.

The game is nice, but oddly -- almost half-bakedly -- it has many inaccessible areas that look perfect for sniping from...

Jul 27, 2017
CT v1.50 DX11

Main features:
- lock Heartbeat (script also allows you to lock the heart rate)
- lock Challenges timer (script seems to work for any timer now)

primarily made this to get "past" those challenges more easily...

ps: readme included
ps2: also added my prev CT v1.41
ps3: my gpu does not support DX12...

Attachments

Top Bottom