Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Change Fighting Style)

XaneXXXX

What is cheating?
Mar 6, 2017
13
0
1
#1
Does anyone know if there is a table/hack/trainer that can change the fighting style without actually changing clothes? Like use the MMA style without the MMA outfit?

If there isn't one, Can anyone give me some tips on how i can make my own? I tried with changing clothes = changed/Unchanged etc. But the game always crashes before i can try most of the values.. Cheers :)

P.S, ++METHOS if you read this, I checked out the table that you made for sleeping dogs which was great, you often include most of the functions that i want in a game! Did you ever try to change fighting style?
 

++METHOS

Administrator
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
203
1
18
#2
No. I never got that far. If I ever have more time I might take another look at this game, but it could be a while.

That said, you may be able to narrow in on the sub-routine that handles that by using ultimap. Alternatively, this game uses symbols, which can be very handy for isolating things like this. Make sure you have 'Show symbols' checked in memory viewer.
 

XaneXXXX

What is cheating?
Mar 6, 2017
13
0
1
#3
++METHOS post_id=16369 time=1504076844 user_id=54 said:
No. I never got that far. If I ever have more time I might take another look at this game, but it could be a while.

That said, you may be able to narrow in on the sub-routine that handles that by using ultimap. Alternatively, this game uses symbols, which can be very handy for isolating things like this. Make sure you have 'Show symbols' checked in memory viewer.
I see. Could you explain what you mean by symbols? Thanks!
 

++METHOS

Administrator
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
203
1
18
#4
If you turn symbols on, as previously explained, you'll quickly see what I am talking about simply by scrolling through the memory viewer. If you are having trouble, find a simple value such as ammo and check to see what is accessing it. View those instructions in memory viewer, and you will see symbol addressing (e.g. SDHDSHIP.UFG::METRICS::MSINSTANCE+38). These identifiable symbols should make your life easier.
 

XaneXXXX

What is cheating?
Mar 6, 2017
13
0
1
#5
++METHOS post_id=16384 time=1504103329 user_id=54 said:
If you turn symbols on, as previously explained, you'll quickly see what I am talking about simply by scrolling through the memory viewer. If you are having trouble, find a simple value such as ammo and check to see what is accessing it. View those instructions in memory viewer, and you will see symbol addressing (e.g. SDHDSHIP.UFG::METRICS::MSINSTANCE+38). These identifiable symbols should make your life easier.
I see thank you! I will look around the memory soon and will report back if i find something! :D
 

++METHOS

Administrator
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
203
1
18
#6
Memory viewer/View/Enumerate Dll's and Symbols, also.
 

XaneXXXX

What is cheating?
Mar 6, 2017
13
0
1
#7
++METHOS post_id=16390 time=1504109839 user_id=54 said:
Memory viewer/View/Enumerate Dll's and Symbols, also.
Got it! will enable that. Btw is there a difference between ultimap and ultimap 2? Which one do you recommend?

Also ultimap doesn't seem to work since i got windows 10.. I get BSOD when i use DBVM "/
 

++METHOS

Administrator
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
203
1
18
#8
Enumerate Dll's/symbols gives you a list to sift through.

Ultimap 2 works without DBVM if you have intel ix 6xxx or higher. I cannot comment on recommendations or other differences; original ultimap has always worked for me.

See above regarding BSOD/DBVM. Someone else will have to confirm if ultimap 2 is working with Win10.

If the target is 32bit, you can try CDA - Code Dynamic Analysis as a possible alternative to ultimap.
 

XaneXXXX

What is cheating?
Mar 6, 2017
13
0
1
#9
++METHOS post_id=16398 time=1504113718 user_id=54 said:
Enumerate Dll's/symbols gives you a list to sift through.

Ultimap 2 works without DBVM if you have intel ix 6xxx or higher. I cannot comment on recommendations or other differences; original ultimap has always worked for me.

See above regarding BSOD/DBVM. Someone else will have to confirm if ultimap 2 is working with Win10.

If the target is 32bit, you can try CDA - Code Dynamic Analysis as a possible alternative to ultimap.
My CPU is an i7 950 so i can't use ultimap 2, the target is 64 bit also. And I've given up for now.. I tried with values once again, and i manage to get it down to 500 values. Still crashed before i was able to try them all.. not sure what to do atm haha..i really want to be able to change fighting style..

EDIT: I managed to get it down to 5 values by using changed/unchanged. Used 4 bytes. Tried freezing them then changing outfit. But the fighting style didn't change with the outfit so i guess that wans't it hmm
 

++METHOS

Administrator
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
203
1
18
#10
XaneXXXX post_id=16509 time=1504224552 user_id=721 said:
EDIT: I managed to get it down to 5 values by using changed/unchanged. Used 4 bytes. Tried freezing them then changing outfit. But the fighting style didn't change with the outfit so i guess that wans't it hmm
-Based on what you have written here, it sounds like you have found the right value(s). :?:
 

XaneXXXX

What is cheating?
Mar 6, 2017
13
0
1
#11
++METHOS post_id=16533 time=1504260352 user_id=54 said:
XaneXXXX post_id=16509 time=1504224552 user_id=721 said:
EDIT: I managed to get it down to 5 values by using changed/unchanged. Used 4 bytes. Tried freezing them then changing outfit. But the fighting style didn't change with the outfit so i guess that wans't it hmm
-Based on what you have written here, it sounds like you have found the right value(s). :?:
Sorry. I meant that the fighting style DID change with the outfit haha. Even tho i froze the values. Thanks.