- Oct 17, 2017
- Melee Durability
- Player Coordinates
Note: You MUST take damage at least once (from an enemy or the environment) AFTER you've activated the 'Get playerBase' script to populate the addresses that refer to playerBase. This is because the hook to get playerBase is in the code that is active when you (or anyone) take(s) damage.
If you're having problems or certain options won't work, and you want me to help fix it, I need info from you guys: what table version you're using, what game version, and what platform (Steam, GoG, etc.). Thanks.
If you use this table and find it useful, please consider leaving me +rep so I know my efforts are appreciated. Thanks!
- Confirmed working for game version 1.05e & 1.06 & 1.06b
- Attempted fixes for reports of playerBase hook not working for some users
- Updated for game version 1.05c (Ultra Savage Update), still works on 1.05d (Christmas Hotfix Update) & 1.05e (Christmas items removal)
- Updated for game version 1.05b (Savage Update)
- Karma cheat now lets you specify how much each Karma pickup is worth. Edit the value of 'Each Karma Worth' after you've activated the Good Karma script (it defaults to 100,000, but will show 0 until you pick up 1)
- Fixed writing wrong offsets when deactivating weapon ammo or melee durability scripts
- Updated for game version 1.05
- Made AOB scans more generic
- Initial table version, game version 1.03 or less
Table Version 0.1 (Game Version 1.03 or less)20.7 KB Views: 325
Table Version 0.2 (Game Version 1.05)20.8 KB Views: 253
Table Version 0.3 (fixes for table ver. 0.2)21.3 KB Views: 227
Table Version 0.4 (Game Version 1.05b)21.8 KB Views: 241
Table Version 0.5 (Game Version 1.05c/d/e)22.5 KB Views: 513
Table Version 0.6 (Game Version 1.05e & 1.06/b)22.2 KB Views: 778