[RPCS3] Persona 5

Jinrou

What is cheating?
Sep 19, 2017
Anyone got an update? None of the currency cheats, or social cheats work. I've tried manually finding the money but it never comes up on a second scan...

Jul 30, 2017
New update, but before a few notes and clarifications:
  • This table was tested on the European PSN version of Persona 5 (NPEB02436), with all DLCs and only on master branch builds of RPCS3.
    If you are using different versions, with possibly different memory offsets, you're going to have a bad time.
    If you want help, please report what works and what doesn't - with as much detail as possible (game version, build version, offsets etc.).
  • EXP (E) per level (l) is calculated using the following formula:
    E(l) = floor(c * l ^ 3 + 10) * (1 - floor(1 / l))
    • this part --> * (1 - floor(1 / l)) <-- means that for level 1 EXP is always 0!
    • for the hero character, and for party members persona, c is always 1.4.
    • for other personas, c for persona base level b is:
      c(b) = -0.019 * b + 3.7
    • only the hero character has a separate EXP value, each party members EXP value is their persona EXP value.

Updates:
  • Added <Table Info> popup.
  • Moved some stuff around:
    • <Equip> section is now under <Battle Stats>.
    • <Persona> section is now under <Battle Stats>.
    • EXP entries under <Battle Stats> are for the Hero character only.
      Party members EXP and level are their persona EXP and level, so look for them under the matching persona record.
    • <Items> renamed to <Inventory>.
  • Added <Ailments> section under <Battle Stats>.
  • Added <Buffs> section under <Battle Stats>.
  • Added <Experiments> section with basic <EXP Calculator>.
  • Added tags to various entries, these are mainly used for filtering.
    Tags were generated using wikis and guides for the game, trial and error and some scripting.
    Should be obvious once you use the table.
    • general tags - BLN (blank), FLR (filler), DUP (duplicate), VAL (valid), INV (invalid), UNK (unknown), DLC (valid, from DLC).
    • valid persona tags - %Name% - indicates who can use this persona.
    • valid equip tags - %Name% - indicates who can use this equipment.
    • valid misc. items tags - Consumable, Tools, Other, Gift, Books, Materials, Game, DVD, Decor, Fishing - indicates type of misc. item.
    • valid skill tags - Futaba, Unobtainable, Network, Lockdown - indicates type of skill.

As per TechnoJacker's request, skills are not filtered (except for filler values).
Lua code is still a bit messy, sorry for that.
Report if anything is broken and such :shock:

Attachments

Jinrou

What is cheating?
Sep 19, 2017
... Can anyone find and forward a .ct with working Social attribs for the USA version and RPCS3 v0.03?

Jul 30, 2017
@Jinrou
are these the only entries that don't work for you? do you have dlcs installed? which usa version - psn or disc?

Jinrou

What is cheating?
Sep 19, 2017
@floppy
there are other entries that don't work. Such as money. I think i have dlc, it's in the game folder but i dunno if the emulator is loading them. I've got the Shadow ops and butler outfits so i would assume i have them.

Hexa

Noobzor
May 2, 2017
the newest table doesn't allow changing equip persona and only in the compendium?

blacksama

What is cheating?
Mar 5, 2017
Is there a cheat to avoid all girls ganging on you for being a Gigolo (lol) is changing the time of the day enough to avoid it lmao

Oct 8, 2017
makotech222 post_id=13261 time=1500092347 user_id=69 said:
Some quick cheats. More to come later

-Money
-Person 1/2/3/4 Bullets/SP/HP
-Personality Stats
-Time of Day cheat. When in event, set number down by 1, and after event you will be back at beginning of time of day. Use CTRL+Down hotkey to decrease by one. CTRL+Up to increase by one.
-Items

Don't forget to add big endian types. See here: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5305367

Update 3: Added bullets for all 4. Cleaned up table a bit.

Update 4: Merged Matusa changes and cleaned them up a bit. Added hot keys for daytime cheat.'

Update 5: Merged Justiny changes. Added a few more items to the consumables list.

Update 6: Merged Freit changes.
I have a problem executing the code for the big endian conversion
ctrl+alt+a, copy paste one of the two codes from the Cheatengine Forum and when I try to execute it,
ERROR ([64-bit]) this instruction can't be compiled
same if I try to insert it into the table ....
what am I doing wrong?

Mar 2, 2017
Sorry, don't really know. Are you using the latest version of cheat engine, and using 64 bit version?

darkallnight

Novice Cheater
Apr 2, 2017
I know this isn't the right place for this, but is RCPS3 in a playable state already to enjoy the game?

Griffihn

Novice Cheater
Mar 25, 2017
MasterPanda post_id=19526 time=1507501300 user_id=9168 said:
I have a problem executing the code for the big endian conversion
ctrl+alt+a, copy paste one of the two codes from the Cheatengine Forum and when I try to execute it,
ERROR ([64-bit]) this instruction can't be compiled
same if I try to insert it into the table ....
what am I doing wrong?
why ctrl+ALT+a? it's only ctrl+a to select it all.
also, make sure you copy the code only for big endian 2 byte and then the 4 byte. the code is the part in green text, not all of it. i almost made the mistake of copying the entire post thinking it's just 1 code instead of 2. i hope this helps.

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry ... I right-clicked the wrong "Type" .... I tried to add the new value types in the cheat list.
Of course that didn't work when you need to rightclick the value type in the search section :p
And Griffihn ctrl+alt+a opens an Auto assemble window
(found this hotkey in my frantic search to find a way to input the damn codes)

Again ... sorry for the trouble

Oct 8, 2017
Just a small heads up for everyone

I somehow managed to to softlock the Emperor Confidant into an infinite state of "unavailable"
by using the time of day option, freezing it to always be after school and go up to level 7 with him.
when I tried to reach Lv 8 a massage told me that I'm not proficient enough
(which was a requirement for Level 7) even though I maxed it out ....
since then he was no longer available to hang out (even when he had the symbol above his head)
He would always say that he's busy concentrating on watching people ....

so be careful when cheating on this guy :p

Oct 8, 2017
@Jinrou
All the options in almost all the files work perfectly for the PAL PSN version of the game
If you search stuff for yourself you need to search using big endian values in some cases
(4byte big endian for Money; 2byte big endian for the social stats)
maybe try figuring out the difference in value of the addresses of these codes and the ones
you found and apply it to the other code to see if they work like that

Nov 13, 2017
Ryuuseiz post_id=31014 time=1517309375 user_id=12442 said:
is there a table for US version ?
yea a table that works w the US version would be nice.

currently trying to do the "dark maze" and that one mob keeps cheese killing my character and resetting my progress. making me rage quit. cannot for the life of me figure out any skill it weak to either.

Ahh the table does seem to work for the current rpcs3 build the the us version, all you need to do is change;

"2 byte big en" to 2 byte.

lest that works for the hp and sp for me. assume it probably would work for the other 2 byte big en entries also.

minhpd87

What is cheating?
Mar 18, 2018
Ryuuseiz post_id=31014 time=1517309375 user_id=12442 said:
is there a table for US version ?
this table works fine for the US version, just need some address changes

Here is the updated table with correct addresses for US version BLUS31604-[Persona 5]

Thanks to whoever contributed to the table in the first place.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zp5VAgEWYcMoTCnFYGjHRfHy_VyoKKzE/view?usp=sharing

Top Bottom