[RPCS3] Persona 5

Mar 2, 2017
Some quick cheats. More to come later

-Money
-Person 1/2/3/4 Bullets/SP/HP
-Personality Stats
-Time of Day cheat. When in event, set number down by 1, and after event you will be back at beginning of time of day. Use CTRL+Down hotkey to decrease by one. CTRL+Up to increase by one.
-Items

Don't forget to add big endian types. See here: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5305367

Update 3: Added bullets for all 4. Cleaned up table a bit.

Update 4: Merged Matusa changes and cleaned them up a bit. Added hot keys for daytime cheat.'

Update 5: Merged Justiny changes. Added a few more items to the consumables list.

Update 6: Merged Freit changes.

Attachments

Matusa

What is cheating?
Jul 18, 2017
Hello
this is my table atm (dont have all confidents since i am at a early stage of the game)

Updated: cleaner and have first and sixth persona stats, level and id

For skills look at this : https://pastebin.com/0f8qhpJ7

For id look here : https://pastebin.com/HkWAYXxE

It separeted when there was 2 capitalized words so the numbers are not acurate but they are in order

Attachments

Matusa

What is cheating?
Jul 18, 2017
if they update the rpcs3 and change those address just find the new money address,then right click it the old money address and click at recalculate and paste the new address there, it will make the table update

Jul 19, 2017
HOW DO I USE THIS TABLE (new to cheat tables sorry) the 2 byte big EN like 1st person bullets etc, also where are the skill list i want to choose some skills

Mar 2, 2017
Dude, stop spamming. Take a second and look up how to use cheat engine at least geez.

Basically like this:

- Open Rpcs3 and run persona 5. Load up your save game.
- open cheatengine, attach to process rpcs3.exe, open table 'persona5.ct'.

May 22, 2017
Any inf items code for consumables? The other codes works fine tho. The day time code dun put value below 5 or else, the day loops continously.

This cheat table is the combination of makotech222, Matusa & . I contributed the address for consumable items, 3 consumable items value has been found, just edit the value and freeze it to ur heart content. Additional item address can be found by adding 1 to the latest consumable address

Attachments

Freit

What is cheating?
Jul 22, 2017
KingSlender post_id=13661 time=1500642523 user_id=7271 said:
HOW DO I USE THIS TABLE (new to cheat tables sorry) the 2 byte big EN like 1st person bullets etc, also where are the skill list i want to choose some skills
Please read makotech222's post about adding 2 byte and 4 byte endian to your cheat engine.

Mar 2, 2017
Oop didn't see any of your posts until just now, that was weird. I will merge them up next time i add cheats.

10bit

What is cheating?
Jul 23, 2017
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post request, but as you all know rpcs3 is not stable yet and even p5 specialized builds freeze a lot, which is a problem since persona 5 only allows saving in certain areas and there is no save state in rpcs3. This table helps a lot since it eliminates the need for grinding, thanks a lot everyone, but you still have to rely on luck a lot when the save areas are far apart or replay the same sections 3-4 times because of the freezes. Could someone add a "save anywhere" option to this table?

May 22, 2017
New addresses found, persona 2 to 4 levels found, freezing them at 1 allows them to level up unlimited times, & able to max their stats.
Character's persona levels (just add 2A0 to the latest address for next character persona level) found (r.g ryuji, Ann..), freezing them at 1 allows them to level up unlimited times, & able to max their stats.

Attachments

Mar 2, 2017
10bit post_id=13979 time=1500848537 user_id=7365 said:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post request, but as you all know rpcs3 is not stable yet and even p5 specialized builds freeze a lot, which is a problem since persona 5 only allows saving in certain areas and there is no save state in rpcs3. This table helps a lot since it eliminates the need for grinding, thanks a lot everyone, but you still have to rely on luck a lot when the save areas are far apart or replay the same sections 3-4 times because of the freezes. Could someone add a "save anywhere" option to this table?
I think you're using the wrong build. I've never had Persona 5 freeze while playing. Try looking for the latest jarveson build with lle-gcm.

Traudien

What is cheating?
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for the tables guys. I've merged them all and added Stats and skills for Personas 1-6 as well as Skull's, Mona's, and Panther's.

Attachments

Top Bottom