Regalia Of Men and Monarchs [2017-5-24]

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
Regalia Of Men and Monarchs v1.04 Steam| Cheat Engine Table V3.1, [2017-5-21] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

--- This cheat table is a request accepted from ---
- Single Player Cheat Requests.
--------------------------------------------------------------

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Get Resources Base Address [Update: View Town's Resources]
      [*]Get Dilac (DLC) Base Address [Update: Continue Playing/Buy Stuff]
      [*]Unlimited Items & Resources Usage

[*][Battle]
    • Unlimited Blitz Usage
      [*]Unlimited Movement Points
      [*]No Skill Cooldown [Activate: Use a skill]

[*][Extra]
    • Max Relationship Points [Update: View & Switch between Character's Bond]
      [*]Get Party Experience Address [Update: Gain EXP]
      [*]Unlimited Fishing Attempts
      [*]Perfect Fishing Meter

- Future Plan -
Code:
None
- Notes -
Code:
None
- Other's works -
Other's works said:
Code:
None
=======================================
Been digging around authority and hp way too long that i haven't made much progress.

Also it's really annoying working on this game, as i kept getting errors from CE.

========= 2017-5-21
I put a temporary set resources, will make pointers for them.

I also got a script for: Set Consumable Item On Use. But it affects other stuff too.

========= 2017-5-24
Fixed Relationship script for v1.04 Steam

- Changes History -
Changes History said:
Regalia Of Men and Monarchs | Cheat Engine Table V3.0, [2017-5-21] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Get Resources Base Address [Update: View Town's Resources]
      [*]Get Dilac (DLC) Base Address [Update: Continue Playing/Buy Stuff]
      [*]Unlimited Items & Resources Usage

[*][Battle]
    • Unlimited Blitz Usage
      [*]No Skill Cooldown [Activate: Use a skill]

[*][Extra]
    • Max Relationship Points [Update: View & Switch between Character's Bond]
      [*]Get Party Experience Address [Update: Gain EXP]
      [*]Unlimited Fishing Attempts
      [*]Perfect Fishing Meter

Regalia Of Men and Monarchs | Cheat Engine Table V2.0, [2017-5-21] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Get Resources Base Address [Temp set value, Default: 777, Affect on all 4 types]
      [*]Get Gold Base Address [Update: Continue Playing/Buy Stuff]

[*][Battle]
    • Unlimited Blitz Usage
      [*]Instant Cooldown

Regalia Of Men and Monarchs | Cheat Engine Table V1.0, [2017-5-19] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Get Gold Base Address [Update: Continue Playing/Buy Stuff]

[*][Battle]
    • Unlimited Blitz Usage

============================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.

Patreon.com/ColonelRVH | Thanks in advance

============================================================================================
If you like my table, don’t forget to click the
button. :D

Attachments

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
So does the Blitz Usage mean that you also get unlimited Authority? Because the Blitz only works if you have Authority.

Thank you for the work. Guess we have to wait for someone else to figure out the HP business. Bugs me to no end. I can find the value but can't do anything with it as it always changes back.

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
Took me like 4+ hours working on this game, damn. If i recall there's some skills that use Authority, and it still goes down.

I even found the invincibility, it works, the problem is the game crashed instantly after battle.

If possible i will continue working on this game, my schedule is kinda tight..

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
ColonelRVH post_id=9016 time=1495191456 user_id=712 said:
Took me like 4+ hours working on this game, damn. If i recall there's some skills that use Authority, and it still goes down.

I even found the invincibility, it works, the problem is the game crashed instantly after battle.
So what exactly does the unlimited Blitz thing do then? Blitz needs one Authority to use in the game. Or does Blitz not consume Authority anymore when using the table?

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
ColonelRVH post_id=9016 time=1495191456 user_id=712 said:

If possible i will continue working on this game, my schedule is kinda tight..
That would be much appreciated. It's weird that ressources and what not are so straight forward to cheat but HP seems kinda weird. Have you tried not doing HP but instead just keeping shield points up? Maybe that works better? Enemies have to decimate your shields before they can get to your HP.

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
hedop post_id=9017 time=1495191591 user_id=1289 said:
So what exactly does the unlimited Blitz thing do then? Blitz needs one Authority to use in the game. Or does Blitz not consume Authority anymore when using the table?
Heh, did u just edit the post? I saw something like "i don't see how it will work"

And yes, it doesn't consume Authority anymore.

hedop post_id=9019 time=1495191934 user_id=1289 said:
That would be much appreciated. It's weird that ressources and what not are so straight forward to cheat but HP seems kinda weird. Have you tried not doing HP but instead just keeping shield points up? Maybe that works better? Enemies have to decimate your shields before they can get to your HP.
Same problem with HP.

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
ColonelRVH post_id=9020 time=1495192110 user_id=712 said:
hedop post_id=9017 time=1495191591 user_id=1289 said:
Heh, did u just edit the post? I saw something like "i don't see how it will work"

And yes, it doesn't consume Authority anymore.

hedop post_id=9019 time=1495191934 user_id=1289 said:
Same problem with HP.
Damn... what the hell is up with that game. Yes I edited it shortly before you posted your previous post. I wasn't sure my point was very clear hence why I rephrased the question.

Apr 13, 2017
How to activate the table? And is it possible to add those features? :
- no time progression while traveling / set the exact day
- no progression of turns (for optional objectives)
- set ammount of all building materials
- building is instant
- set relation with a faction
- set relation with companion/ companion exp
- full AP
- max Life
- set stats

Ascarin

What is cheating?
Mar 11, 2017
so im pretty sure since your really experienced at this or at the very least VASTLY more so than me but for things like Gemstones/Glimmer and possibly other items if you have I'm going to say at least 5 i did this mostly at 10 or so if search at standard settings so Exact Value 4 Byte you can just search for the number and sell one and repeat to find it and edit the number

also its kinda pointless to go for shields as I've seen a fair number of enemies just ignore it through "Pure" Damage type

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
Cheathappens has a trainer out... apparently they figured it out. God I hate that these guys are always first...

Apr 19, 2017
Sometimes its CheatHappens, sometimes its not. People here are posting their stuff for free and available to anyone. That means the authors here are not restricted to anything while CheatHappens customers have paid (and expect stuff to be delivered).

If you dont want to pay then take what is being offered for free but don't complain if people here are not delivering the same or better as they dont get paid. Which means if you expect things, then consider paying for it. That's what CheatHappens membership is about... a service and service isn't free.

Apr 18, 2017
I added some more pointers for gemstones and components to the existing script, going to add more the further I progress

<COLOR color="#FF0000">=====================
ATTACHMENT VIOLATION
=====================
</COLOR>

Edit- Doesn't actually work, I tried to use the gold pointer to not have to find one, will update when fixed

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
Klempnermeister post_id=9066 time=1495232979 user_id=3010 said:
Sometimes its CheatHappens, sometimes its not. People here are posting their stuff for free and available to anyone. That means the authors here are not restricted to anything while CheatHappens customers have paid (and expect stuff to be delivered).

If you dont want to pay then take what is being offered for free but don't complain if people here are not delivering the same or better as they dont get paid. Which means if you expect things, then consider paying for it. That's what CheatHappens membership is about... a service and service isn't free.
That was not my point. I hate their model. It's just annoying as hell to me that they usually manage to be the first even on small games. But yeah accuse me of bashing people on here because they don't work good or fast enough. Maybe stop reading stuff into what other people write.

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
ImpalaPUA post_id=9100 time=1495256371 user_id=2425 said:
I added some more pointers for gemstones and components to the existing script, going to add more the further I progress

Regalia.CT

Edit- Doesn't actually work, I tried to use the gold pointer to not have to find one, will update when fixed
Cool. Yeah the adress for Gemstones and components change every time you load up the game. You'll probably have to work with a pointer there. They are easy enough to find on their own which is why it so utterly boggles my mind why other stuff like HP is so hard to find and to play around with.

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
ImpalaPUA post_id=9100 time=1495256371 user_id=2425 said:

Regalia.CT

For what reason did you remove the information & credit in my table? And I didn't receive even one request for permission to remove those.

<COLOR color="#FF0000">You have 24 hours from now on to give a proper respond for it.</COLOR>

================================

Back to topic, i will post table v2.0 soon.

Apr 18, 2017
Because it takes up the entire window when I am adding my own stuff to the table. There's like 30 un needed lines and I said I added it to the existing script. It's whatever though, I won't post anything else on tables you made.

Usually people make 1 line and say, Made by ______, not 30 lines which makes adding extra addresses a pain

Your script contained only gold, and you expected people not to improve it? Also this is a community

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 6, 2017
ImpalaPUA post_id=9135 time=1495287519 user_id=2425 said:
Usually people make 1 line and say, Made by ______, not 30 lines which makes adding extra addresses a pain
<COLOR color="#FF0000">THERE IS ONE LINE THAT FITS PERFECTLY WHAT YOU SAID</COLOR>

And yes you still shamelessly removed it. And there was no line like that from your post either. Ignorance much?

Your script contained only gold, and you expected people not to improve it? Also this is a community
Did i say anything about it? Why are you putting words in my mouth to justify your wrong doing?

I have no problem with people using my table or script to make a compilation or improve it.

But there's still an ethic for that. And i guess you don't know it either, don't you?

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
ColonelRVH post_id=9141 time=1495288709 user_id=712 said:
<COLOR color="#FF0000">THERE IS ONE LINE THAT FITS PERFECTLY WHAT YOU SAID</COLOR>

And yes you still shamelessly removed it. And there was no line like that from your post either. Ignorance much?

Did i say anything about it? Why are you putting words in my mouth to justify your wrong doing?

I have no problem with people using my table or script to make a compilation or improve it.

But there's still an ethic for that. And i guess you don't know it either, don't you?
@ColonelRVH

Welcome to our beautiful world where people like to rip your stuff jejeje.

Take Care
BooBoo

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
Could we please go back to being civilized with each other?

I agree it was a shitty thing to do, especially because it would have taken a minute to simply put the line "based on the prior work of ColonelRVH" in. It's not that hard. But please can we stop derailing the thread because of it? I think something like that should first and foremost be discussed among the two parties and not like in a medieval village.

Top Bottom