[COMPLETED] Prey (2017)+Mooncrash DLC

Nov 1, 2017
i'll second that... the timer (corruption) is annoying and prevents proper exploration on later missions

Apr 11, 2018
Inventory is exact value 4byte
Weapon durability is exact % (percent) value float
Health is exact value x 10 float (found 11 adresses - froze them all )

maybe that helps somehow ;)

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
I've mapped all previous stuff, as now game uses a DLL (PreyDll.dll) instead of Prey.exe (it's still there, but it's a loader; whole engine is now in the DLL).

Nov 1, 2017
searched for health variable on Moon Crash. using those parameters --- does not give me any addresses that change with my health value going down

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Here's a quick table. Will stabilize it later on and release it as a proper table.

Get in-game, enable [Initialize], then use the below hotkeys (can be changed):
  • Numpad 1 - God Mode
  • Numpad 2 - Infinite Ammo
  • Numpad 3 - Infinite Stamina
  • Numpad 4 - Infinite Flashlight
  • Numpad 5 - Infinite Neuromods
You'll see this in-game, bottom-left, when you enable God, for example:

BR,
Sun

Attachments

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2018
Nice idea but nothing for me but someone wanted this
timer to be paused or to set the level freely - it starts after you finish the first run when you use the 2nd unlocked char

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Almost all game values are FLOATS. Search for unknown, changed, increased, not changed. Freeze remaining set of addresses and see which one increases as the bar progresses. Debug it, find the executable code that makes it change, hook or NOP and voila.

P.S.: That shit with the FreeCam/Teleporter came as a necessity. I tried my way to jump on some ledge and got stuck between a rock and a wall T_T Imagine my dismay having to start all over. Nuh-uh! FreeCam + teleported my way out :p

Apr 11, 2018

ps: there is a item shaped like a hourglas and it turns some time back of that timer but only at the current level of destruction, but with that it should be easier to find the adress increased - decreased you know :D

colorfinger

What is cheating?
Jun 14, 2018
Super impressed with your work SunBeam! Thank you so much for doing this. I was relying on your 1.04 table until they updated the damn thing to 1.06 haha

I see the latest table you posted says "not fixed yet" for the base game. Is that still on your radar to fix that too? (Hopefully? :) )

Aug 19, 2017
Added Infinite PSI.
Works only God mode and Infinite Ammo, other options doesn't work, at least for me.

ps: there is a item shaped like a hourglas and it turns some time back of that timer but only at the current level of destruction, but with that it should be easier to find the adress increased - decreased you know :D
The timer of destruction is really annoying.

Apr 11, 2018
yes REALLY annoying. my solution - set hourglas item to turn back time to 50 and freeze ( everything in the inventory is in 4byte ;) )

p.s. : tried to find the address of the timer but i think im to stupid ^^ ... so for now im stuck on destruction level 3

Top Bottom