Planet Coaster

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
93
26
18
#1
Features:
* Never loose Park Cash
* Always Positive Balance
* MAX Staff Happiness
* MAX Promoted Staff
* No maintenance/refurbishment (2-in-1)
* All Rides are Classic
* 999,99 Guest Money (Re-made)
* MAX Guard Energy
* MAX Guest Happiness
* MAX Staff Energy
* High (Secret) Prestige
* Increase Object beauty on loss (NEW!)
* More Beauty per object (NEW!)

EDIT:
Updated to v1.5.4.50231
Added new features and fixed a previous feature
 

Attachments

H Con

Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
29
1
3
#2
Hi. Planet Coaster has just been updated to 1.23.42414. The trainer no longer works.
 

H Con

Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
29
1
3
#4
Thanks, man. This is a great table.

One question, though; when are you supposed to use the free marketing script? I've tried using it, but it won't activate.
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
93
26
18
#5
[quote="H Con" post_id=10178 time=1496423323 user_id=746]
Thanks, man. This is a great table.

One question, though; when are you supposed to use the free marketing script? I've tried using it, but it won't activate.
[/quote]

I'll look into it... the aob scan must be wrong probably.
 

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
138
12
18
#9
request:

add option for infinite energy if you can find it for security... they keep escaping too often even fully traine o.o

also in updated table the old table from previus table stays collapsed while not selected.
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
93
26
18
#10
sportled post_id=13610 time=1500585406 user_id=5190 said:
request:
add option for infinite energy if you can find it for security... they keep escaping too often even fully traine o.o

also in updated table the old table from previus table stays collapsed while not selected.
Done and Fixed. :)
 

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
138
12
18
#11
thanks! but needs update again :( game seems to crash after aa few minuts to half a hour.
 

Schnitzelmaker

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
108
5
18
#12
It's outdated again. The some of the scripts uses full injection without assert, which causes to be outdated all the time.
Converting it to aob would be nice.
 
Jul 23, 2017
5
0
1
#13
Sorry it's come so soon, but we could use another update as soon as you can find the time. Well done, BTW. This was just what I was looking for; especially the Staff Happiness and No maintenance. Everything else was a pleasant bonus!

If I may add an idea, if it's not too much trouble, could we toss in Guest Happiness? (Specifically happiness that's not grouped up with thirst/hunger, etc. so they still buy from shops. Or add those as well if you like, but separately, please.) Either way, thanx muchlinessed for the table!!! =-D
 

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
138
12
18
#14
Lit_Beacon post_id=13841 time=1500767594 user_id=7345 said:
Sorry it's come so soon, but we could use another update as soon as you can find the time. Well done, BTW. This was just what I was looking for; especially the Staff Happiness and No maintenance. Everything else was a pleasant bonus!

If I may add an idea, if it's not too much trouble, could we toss in Guest Happiness? (Specifically happiness that's not grouped up with thirst/hunger, etc. so they still buy from shops. Or add those as well if you like, but separately, please.) Either way, thanx muchlinessed for the table!!! =-D
great idea!
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
93
26
18
#15
Schnitzelmaker post_id=13715 time=1500712757 user_id=444 said:
It's outdated again. The some of the scripts uses full injection without assert, which causes to be outdated all the time.
Converting it to aob would be nice.
Done. Left the game running for 2 hours and no crashes whatsoever.
Lit_Beacon post_id=13841 time=1500767594 user_id=7345 said:
Sorry it's come so soon, but we could use another update as soon as you can find the time. Well done, BTW. This was just what I was looking for; especially the Staff Happiness and No maintenance. Everything else was a pleasant bonus!

If I may add an idea, if it's not too much trouble, could we toss in Guest Happiness? (Specifically happiness that's not grouped up with thirst/hunger, etc. so they still buy from shops. Or add those as well if you like, but separately, please.) Either way, thanx muchlinessed for the table!!! =-D
That would be nice indeed, but I haven't been able to nail this one... either all stats go up (hunger,thirst,bathroom,etc) or none of them. I'm pretty sure this code is doable... I just don't have the know-how yet. I'm still looking into it... trying to find tutorials and stuff... but so far nothing... Be sure that when I get it I'll post it... but don't get your hopes up anytime soon. :oops: :lol:
 

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
138
12
18
#17
could youmaybe look into fixing no marketing costs? i lost about 750 visitors after removing tv commercials since my park would be too much in the red at about 14k.... would be great if it could dwork again :D thanks <3
 

brackmann

What is cheating?
Jul 14, 2017
1
0
1
#18
Version 1.3.4.44437 just came out. Is there a new version of the script? Thanks for the awesome script, Pongozila!!
 
Jul 23, 2017
5
0
1
#19
The current table is working for me on the 1.3.4.44437 version of Planet Coaster. I think he just missed changing the current version lable. If you were to redownload the table, I think it should likely work.
 

Pongozila

Expert Cheater
Mar 30, 2017
93
26
18
#20
Updated Guys! :)
Lit_Beacon post_id=14280 time=1501407860 user_id=7345 said:
The current table is working for me on the 1.2.4.44437 version of Planet Coaster. I think he just missed changing the current version lable. If you were to redownload the table, I think it should likely work.
This was definitely not intentional... but this can happen...
 
Top Bottom