Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire (2018-06-21)

a120030

What is cheating?
May 14, 2018
can someone explain the meaning of "change creation stage"? I was able to activate ShipCrewManager Base Address Scan Initialization by just viewing ship management, but I couldnt activate UICharacterCreationManager Base Address Scan (To Activate: Change Creation Stage, To Update: Change Creation Stage).
does this work only character creation at the beginning?

Apr 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Синкансэн, сообщение: 45251, участник: 149"] [/ QUOTE]

Tell me, how I can increase the performance of the hero (such as metaphysics, mechanics, or athletics)?
I have all indicators are visible as "??" and not change.

P.S. adding pictures to the comment does not work (they are not loaded).

Last edited:

rhoen

What is cheating?
May 14, 2018
is there anyway to edit ability points/ weapon proficiency points on level up?

shinyuki

What is cheating?
May 14, 2018
You can edit the attributes and skills in the cheat table, just set them to whatever you want.
can I ask where to edit these. I thought I edit them in 'party manager' script but it didnt work for me.

Nerzha

What is cheating?
May 14, 2018
Having issues editing the skills myself, I can input the numbers I want and it shows up in the leveling screen, but when I finish leveling up it doesn't show up in the skill menu and it is what it was before I tried to change the skill value.
I have no problem changing the atributes values

vaal

What is cheating?
Apr 5, 2018
Was curious about this myself, so I did some digging. Just navigate to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\exported\design\gamedata" then go "global.gamedatabundle" file. This is where you can edit most of the "max" values. It's hard to find in that mess, but if you need further assistance let me know. Enjoy!

https://ibb.co/huKp5d

Did you guys figure out how to modify movement speed as well? It's in there, but even though i increase the value, does not change the movement speed in the game.

May 18, 2018
Hi,
Thank you for making this table. I really do appreciate all the effort that you put into it. I had a small request. I set my attributes to max and skills (alchemy, mechanics etc.) to max as well. The skills got set to 10k each. The problem with this is that now the game just hangs whenever it does a skill check for me. It gets back running after a min or two but in every conversation with a skill check it hangs. I don't know why this is occurring but it is.

I was wondering if it would be possible to set the value to less than 10k around 90 or two digits would be enough for all skill checks in the game.

Thanks.

Lgn

What is cheating?
Apr 23, 2018
Any way to enable "Level scaling" or change the difficulty to PotD? i'd really love that

Last edited:

dem0z

What is cheating?
Nov 12, 2017
Invulnerable seems to affect enemies too, Was getting raided by a ship and the enemies don't die.

Sep 3, 2017
What does the "NudeModelOverride" setting do? It's a string, so presumably it allows you to point to some alternate model file.

PearlOrient

Novice Cheater
Dec 3, 2017
Simple table for Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.
Is there an option to "highlight all interactable environmental objects like walls/doors/buttons/hidden-switches"?

Top Bottom