[COMPLETED] Pharaoh + Cleopatra

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
320
35
28
#2
Hello,
I did not play much at this game, but for the little that I could see, I saw no reason that justifies to make a cheat table.
Even with the default funds, it does not penalize the gameplay. But if you really care, here's the 'funds' pointer you can edit at your convenience.

It is a 4 bytes value and pretty easy to find.
Code:
Pharaoh.exe+AA6254
Good game! ;)


fantomas
 

Attachments

renorp

Novice Cheater
May 8, 2017
15
0
1
#3
fantomas post_id=23607 time=1509911441 user_id=1587 said:
Hello,
I did not play much at this game, but for the little that I could see, I saw no reason that justifies to make a cheat table.
Even with the default funds, it does not penalize the gameplay. But if you really care, here's the 'funds' pointer you can edit at your convenience.

It is a 4 bytes value and pretty easy to find.
Code:
Pharaoh.exe+AA6254
Good game! ;)


fantomas
Hello,
Thank you for the table, but I need table with function like in Zeus and Poseidon table. Something like:
Fill employes requirement.
Fill all material and cultural requirement of the houses.
Building never in flame or falling down.
Max Gods relationship without building temples.
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
#4
I will take a look at making a table for this, I'm interested in these options myself.
I'll let you know the results :)

Due to a lack of time, I'm putting up this limited test table for now.
When the full version is done, I'll upload it on a separate thread.
I will take a look again on Tuesday most likely.

Note: This is a table for the GOG.com version, if it doesn't work, let me know.

Feature wishlist:
  1. Edit amount of money (Both city and dynasty) - Implemented v0.1
  2. Disable building fire/collapse - Implemented v0.1
  3. Super desirability for gardens - Implemented v0.1
  4. Fast/instant production of goods - Implemented v0.2
  5. Infinite goods traded - Implemented v0.3
  6. Make gods happy all the time
  7. Always have employee access in buildings (without nearby housing)

    -Delayed for now:
  8. Immortal armies and ships

    -Likely to be dropped due to causing issues-
  9. Unlock disabled buildings in any scenario (This might be impossible)
  10. Fill houses, bazaars, storage yards, granaries with goods (Possibly a goods editor)
 

Attachments

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
#5
New test table uploaded with instant goods production. I think I covered all production buildings, but I might be completely wrong :p
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
#6
Another update, added infinite trade goods. Works very well combined with instant goods production :)
You'll probably have to micromanage exports a bit more though.
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
#8
KaptainKipling post_id=28224 time=1513514508 user_id=11315 said:
Does this work with the Steam version? Thanks :)
I didn't even know there WAS a steam version :p
It can't hurt to try, if it doesn't work, I don't have the steam version so I can't help you I'm afraid.
 

duggseg

What is cheating?
Dec 20, 2017
3
0
1
#9
I added (un)employment entries. My trainer skills are very meagre. I hope this helps someone.
 

Attachments

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
#10
duggseg post_id=28530 time=1513793434 user_id=11511 said:
I added (un)employment entries. My trainer skills are very meagre. I hope this helps someone.
Thanks, I didn't even realize that it might be a non-calculated value!
I'm glad you dropped by :)
 

duggseg

What is cheating?
Dec 20, 2017
3
0
1
#11
There was once a trainer for pharaoh + cleopatra, with volverine logo. It had all the wanted features in this thread. But only some things worked, like money. I'm not sure how useful the trainer would as, as it doesn't use cheat engine.

I also have a map editor and file editor. The file editor is not necessary, because files like Figure_model_hard & Pharaoh_Model_Easy are editable by simple notepad.
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
250
56
28
#12
duggseg post_id=28575 time=1513857607 user_id=11511 said:
There was once a trainer for pharaoh + cleopatra, with volverine logo. It had all the wanted features in this thread. But only some things worked, like money. I'm not sure how useful the trainer would as, as it doesn't use cheat engine.

I also have a map editor and file editor. The file editor is not necessary, because files like Figure_model_hard & Pharaoh_Model_Easy are editable by simple notepad.
I'll look around a bit more tonight and post links if I find any.
 

BlackPrince

What is cheating?
May 31, 2018
1
0
1
#16
I don't recognize the format for downloading..CT. Anyway you can change it?. There use to be a storage yard trainer that whenever a worker put just 1 item in a storage yard, it filled it up. It made making money super easy but haven't been able to find it
 
Top Bottom