Within the script of the table I linked to above, there's a section that references the fact that the table was originally created for PES 2016.
jmp dword ptr [eax*4+PES2016.exe+B22FEC]
Everything else in that script has been altered to "PES2017.exe" (minus quotations).
Likewise, I've tried changing everything other than the above line of code to "PES2018.exe" (again, minus quotations), but have had no luck getting the script to activate. I've even tried changing the above code to "PES2017.exe" and leaving everything else "PES2018.exe" to see if it made a difference. It didn't.
I imagine the fix shouldn't be too difficult. I just haven't been able to figure it out.
Hi, i managed to fix that, i hope i help someone with the table. Here it is via mega. Just enter the player who you want to edit and you can edit everything. https://mega.nz/fm/UyQ1QZ5Q you're welcome!