[COMPLETED] PES 2018 Master League Table

Sep 29, 2017
9
0
1
#61
i do suggest that when you go into a match you close xheat engine off as my game crashed twice wile it was running in the background
 

xXUnknownAssassinXx

What is cheating?
Sep 27, 2017
4
0
1
#63
I have one question...When I finish editing my CF, LWF, and RWF they don't appear on the field. Like I put them on in game plan, but they don't appear on the field. And when I put them in way before games start they always be replaced with players lower of skill then the ones I just edited. Anyone else having this problem? If so, how do you fix it?
 

junfajr

What is cheating?
Oct 2, 2017
2
0
1
#64
xXUnknownAssassinXx post_id=18965 time=1506964586 user_id=8858 said:
I have one question...When I finish editing my CF, LWF, and RWF they don't appear on the field. Like I put them on in game plan, but they don't appear on the field. And when I put them in way before games start they always be replaced with players lower of skill then the ones I just edited. Anyone else having this problem? If so, how do you fix it?
because you edited Physical recovery above 200 or become 255 :D
 
Sep 27, 2017
6
0
1
#65
Hi all,

I spent some time translating, re-ordering (for logic, rather than memory addresses) and colour-coding a combination of some of the tables in this thread. Thanks to all for the work done so far. I've been playing with some of the unknown values (I'm sure some of them are the levels of the Team Role, as well as the nick-names which I believe in the past were two inter-dependent fields) but without success.

Anyway, figured I'd share out here. Hope some of you find it useful.

[Update: Merged with the most recent tables for 1.02 DLC 1 - (PES2018_1.02_ttk.CT)]
 

Attachments

junfajr

What is cheating?
Oct 2, 2017
2
0
1
#66
twotonekarma post_id=19176 time=1507166929 user_id=8842 said:
Hi all,

I spent some time translating, re-ordering (for logic, rather than memory addresses) and colour-coding a combination of some of the tables in this thread. Thanks to all for the work done so far. I've been playing with some of the unknown values (I'm sure some of them are the levels of the Team Role, as well as the nick-names which I believe in the past were two inter-dependent fields) but without success.

Anyway, figured I'd share out here. Hope some of you find it useful.
thanks. i need this.
 

mntp1907

What is cheating?
Oct 5, 2017
1
0
1
#67
twotonekarma post_id=19176 time=1507166929 user_id=8842 said:
Hi all,

I spent some time translating, re-ordering (for logic, rather than memory addresses) and colour-coding a combination of some of the tables in this thread. Thanks to all for the work done so far. I've been playing with some of the unknown values (I'm sure some of them are the levels of the Team Role, as well as the nick-names which I believe in the past were two inter-dependent fields) but without success.

Anyway, figured I'd share out here. Hope some of you find it useful.
Hey, thanks for this table. But I have a problem here. The table doesn't work anymore after the update. Can you please help me out how to make it works with the new PES2018.exe?
Thanks.
 

LocoEd17

What is cheating?
Oct 5, 2017
3
0
1
#68
Hey guys, thanks for the CE table. I specifically registered just to say thanks. hahaha. Contract editor is a very good addition... those good for nothing youth player who asked for more than they deserved can now suck it! :p Any way to prolong the contract length like in PES 17?
 
Sep 29, 2017
9
0
1
#69
the update broke the cheat engine it doesn't even get read by the game now. kinda hoping someone can fix it thanks
 

LocoEd17

What is cheating?
Oct 5, 2017
3
0
1
#70
dunhill1986hj post_id=19321 time=1507313317 user_id=8905 said:
the update broke the cheat engine it doesn't even get read by the game now. kinda hoping someone can fix it thanks
:( :( :(

I also tried it and it doesn't read the address anymore. For now only using the salary hack on youtube.
 

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Sep 28, 2017
58
0
6
#71
LocoEd17 post_id=19327 time=1507315210 user_id=9083 said:
dunhill1986hj post_id=19321 time=1507313317 user_id=8905 said:
the update broke the cheat engine it doesn't even get read by the game now. kinda hoping someone can fix it thanks
:( :( :(

I also tried it and it doesn't read the address anymore. For now only using the salary hack on youtube.
Refer to my debug test ct on the dlc 1 and let me know if it work.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5024
 
Sep 29, 2017
9
0
1
#72
iicecube post_id=19345 time=1507327908 user_id=8878 said:
LocoEd17 post_id=19327 time=1507315210 user_id=9083 said:
dunhill1986hj post_id=19321 time=1507313317 user_id=8905 said:
the update broke the cheat engine it doesn't even get read by the game now. kinda hoping someone can fix it thanks
:( :( :(

I also tried it and it doesn't read the address anymore. For now only using the salary hack on youtube.
Refer to my debug test ct on the dlc 1 and let me know if it work.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5024
His table worked perfect. I just added a few addresses. Hope it helps!
 

Attachments

LocoEd17

What is cheating?
Oct 5, 2017
3
0
1
#73
[quote="man'snothot" post_id=19361 time=1507342426 user_id=8898]
iicecube post_id=19345 time=1507327908 user_id=8878 said:
LocoEd17 post_id=19327 time=1507315210 user_id=9083 said:
:( :( :(

I also tried it and it doesn't read the address anymore. For now only using the salary hack on youtube.
Refer to my debug test ct on the dlc 1 and let me know if it work.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5024
His table worked perfect. I just added a few addresses. Hope it helps!
[/quote]

:D :D :D :D can confirm it works like a charm!!! one thing, what happened with body control? is it the same with strength on the ball? :eek:
 
Sep 27, 2017
6
0
1
#74
twotonekarma post_id=19176 time=1507166929 user_id=8842 said:
Hi all,

I spent some time translating, re-ordering (for logic, rather than memory addresses) and colour-coding a combination of some of the tables in this thread. Thanks to all for the work done so far. I've been playing with some of the unknown values (I'm sure some of them are the levels of the Team Role, as well as the nick-names which I believe in the past were two inter-dependent fields) but without success.

Anyway, figured I'd share out here. Hope some of you find it useful.

[Update: Merged with the most recent tables for 1.02 DLC 1 - (PES2018_1.02_ttk.CT)]
Just a note to say that I updated the file in this post for those of you who wanted/prefer the order and colour coding:



 

Sheeno

What is cheating?
Nov 1, 2017
1
0
1
#75
Does anybody know how to remove the "Recently-joined players" tag from a player's contract information which prevents you from putting in a transfer offer? I bought a player but for some reason he's disappeared from my squad. I can see him in my listed players as being in my team, so my plan is to change his registered team with the editor and then rebuy him. I can't do that at the moment though because he's a "recently joined player". Any advice? Thanks!
 

NasRULE

What is cheating?
Nov 6, 2017
1
0
1
#76
how about those flashing form arrow? the one when a player experiencing burst period.
 

Snake Doctor

Novice Cheater
Jun 5, 2017
15
0
1
#78
Has anyone figured out team role LEVELS yet?

The current table gives us the ability to give players team roles, but not alter what level those team roles are.
 

dbvel

What is cheating?
Dec 8, 2017
3
0
1
#79
xpertvision post_id=25895 time=1511463890 user_id=7180 said:
can someone update the table to game version 1.03 please?

thanks ;)
I also need this. Couldn't find tables that work on newer version of the game.
 
Top Bottom