Paid trainers

Apr 19, 2017
6
0
1
#1
In the trainer section there are a lot of paid trainers now. Booboo starts to advertised his trainers (all features you only get when you paid for it) and now CheatHappens as well.

Is that allowed at all? Is there any difference in which paid trainer is allowed and which not? I've tried to read some old topics on CE and figured out paid trainers were allowed to be advertised as well but just want to be sure.
 

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
334
17
18
#2
@STN If you feel like my trainers are spamming the site, please feel free to remove them.

Take Care
BooBoo
 

arlight1

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 25, 2017
40
0
6
#3
Klempnermeister post_id=9076 time=1495238442 user_id=3010 said:
In the trainer section there are a lot of paid trainers now. Booboo starts to advertised his trainers (all features you only get when you paid for it) and now CheatHappens as well.

Is that allowed at all? Is there any difference in which paid trainer is allowed and which not? I've tried to read some old topics on CE and figured out paid trainers were allowed to be advertised as well but just want to be sure.
No offense to Booboo, you do a great job with your trainers and I really enjoy them, but I don't think we should allow paid trainers here. This community is more about the usage of cheat engine, and creation/sharing of cheat table and trainers. Paid trainers aren't cool man. Rather than keeping the features of your trainer behind a paywall, why not share the source code or methodology behind some of the hacks/cheats you provide. Share some of the knowledge required to make them. Provide some tutorials, and the like. I like to think that's more what this community is about. Especially again the CheatHappens trainers.
 
May 19, 2017
13
0
1
#4
I'm just following BooBoo's lead here. I mean if it's allowed for him/her then it should be allowed for everyone, correct?
 

Sytron

What is cheating?
Fearless Donors
Mar 4, 2017
2
0
1
#5
Klempnermeister post_id=9076 time=1495238442 user_id=3010 said:
In the trainer section there are a lot of paid trainers now.
Prior to reading this post I had no clue that this was a "thing". Personally I would like to see a subsection for paid trainers, not only for organization of the forums; but also because behind the scenes discussions about methodology and approach don't exactly apply.

That being said I think paid trainers are fine and do have some sort of place here.
 

++METHOS

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
203
1
18
#6
Again, not my site, so not my say. But we should also consider things from a site owner's perspective -- the one that has to pay all of the bills and carry nearly all of the associated risks. From a site owner's perspective, anyone that uses this site for their own self-interests is essentially piggybacking on the traffic of this site and may be benefiting monetarily. Anyone that has ever taken the time to run any site on any serious level, understands the significance of this.

That being said, this poses another set of problems outside of the scope of what this community is all about.
Granted, the bulk of this traffic probably came from CEF, but that was only after DB's approval, and, it was done so as a way to help carry the content/community during a time when CEF was under DDoS attack.

This is why I proposed that if any paid content shall be permitted on this site, then that content should be used to help fund CE, CEF and/or FRF -- even if on a percentage basis. I am inclined to believe that paid content can coexist alongside free content -- whether that content came in the way of tutorials, trainers and/or cheat requests etc..

All that said, if I had a choice, I would probably opt for all-free content. Then again, it is not my site... ...because if it were, I would probably monetize the crap out of it. :D
 

arlight1

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 25, 2017
40
0
6
#7
SunBeam post_id=9083 time=1495244857 user_id=57 said:
^ It's the user's choice what they do with their knowledge. How about you pay BooBoo for that knowledge, those tutorials. It's not like it's a one time trainer, you pay for a method you can use in tons of targets. Would you do that?
If you're asking whether I'd pay for tutorials, I would actually, yes. I wouldn't mind paying if a tutorial was of decent quality and provided all necessary content/code to replicate at our own leisure and understanding.
 
May 19, 2017
13
0
1
#8
++METHOS post_id=9093 time=1495249056 user_id=54 said:
This is why I proposed that if any paid content shall be permitted on this site, then that content should be used to help fund CE, CEF and/or FRF -- even if on a percentage basis. I am inclined to believe that paid content can coexist alongside free content -- whether that content came in the way of tutorials, trainers and/or cheat requests etc..
This is not a bad idea. I could get behind it if the deal were right and certain allowances made.
 

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
214
7
18
#9
oh hello all..community and adm..creator of fearless..ch.
i wonder..just If..If..
the policy goes forward and approved by the founder and the creator
suggest to have 2 groups..rather to put everything in a basket..
what do you all think..
is it okay..or all right..
just If..If..
only my opinion....community..
 
Apr 19, 2017
6
0
1
#10
I personally have no problems with Booboo and also not with CH or with paid trainers in general. But I know many people here have so it would be great to have a statement whether its allowed or not (and which rules it comes with).

I also agree onthe suggestion of having a third section called 'Paid trainers' or something. This way people who fully offer free trainerns should have a chance to be seen and not covered between lots of 'advertisements'.

Then after all everyone can decide himself which trainer he wants to use.
 

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
73
0
6
#11
I support a third section plus the percentage deal for the site. After all this is in a way free advertising space, free traffic for the people who make paid trainers so it should at least benefit the site to some extent. Furthermore people who download trainers here do so because they feel reasonably save to not download any kind of malware because it's from this site. Again that is an argument for this site being a premium space.

So yes. Have a third section and cut a percentage deal. I personally do not like the pay for trainer model. However if we do have it here I think it should at least benefit the community in some way (aka running the site on some of the profits) and it should have its own section.
 
May 19, 2017
13
0
1
#12
Well, apparently not everyone is treated equally here as all of my posts were nuked while BooBoo's were allowed to stay. And to think that I was prepared to offer this site some financial assistance (see above). Oh well.
 

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
73
0
6
#13
Well depends who you were posting your stuff for. Since you obviously seem to promote Cheat Happens on here I can understand their decision. It's one thing to have people like BooBoo who are basically single individuals making their stuff and posting it compared to promoting a "company" that makes trainers by the boatload asking enormous amounts of money for them and offering "promo" trainers with one option available. No offense but that is as cheap as it comes and you have your own site.

Use it. Your stuff comes up like right at the top of google every time I search no matter which IP I use. Why do you need to advertise for free on here? Get in contact with the site admins, cut a deal, give them 25% of the profits of every trainer you advertise for on here, done. Don't stealth bomb this site, use it as free advertisement space for your shitty and shady business model and then complain when it's taken down.
 

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
3,061
75
48
#14
NotPWizard post_id=9084 time=1495245771 user_id=5222 said:
I'm just following BooBoo's lead here. I mean if it's allowed for him/her then it should be allowed for everyone, correct?
First off, please use your real user, it's not banned. I have deleted all your trainer posts because they offer nothing to the user and just redirect to your site. BooBoo's trainers offer a lot of cheats for free, some trainers are also completely free. You should have asked me first or discussed it here before assuming things.

Since this site is meant as a replacement for CEF's cheats section, the same rules apply here
  • Do not reply to someones free trainer stating that you have a paid trainer with more options.
  • When posting a "Demo" trainer for a shooter the minimum feature must include infinite health if the full trainer has that as well. Lacking that option will get your trainer deleted
  • Your post must have a DIRECT LINK to the trainer. No indirect linking.(Public free File hosting sites like Rapidshare, Mediafire and Dropbox are allowed, and if your trainer is open source you are allowed to ignore this rule )

Now you guys suggested an interesting solution, a premium section for paid trainers only. Normally, i'd dismiss it because this site focus is free stuff but it's second month now that we have to rely on donations and while we reached the goal (amazingly quickly thanks to alright1 and Sunbeam), just a couple people from last month donated again which made me wonder if we can survive on donations alone? and if the same people would donate forever? I mean after a certain point won't they lose interest?. It will obviously be great if i didn't have to worry whether i will be able to pay next month's bills and also have some spare to spend on further improvement of this place ( themes, seo etc.). I like methos point that people who benefit monetarily from this place should give something back especially since by allowing them, we have to take the hatred from the masses and it stands to reason we might be driving some donators away who would donate otherwise.

It's something that needs to be discussed with other admins, supporters and the community that has actually made this site possible including talents etc. It's not my decision alone so i'll make a thread shortly and update this thread after we reach a decision.
 

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
73
0
6
#15
STN post_id=9128 time=1495281874 user_id=48 said:
NotPWizard post_id=9084 time=1495245771 user_id=5222 said:
I'm just following BooBoo's lead here. I mean if it's allowed for him/her then it should be allowed for everyone, correct?
First off, please use your real user, it's not banned. I have deleted all your trainer posts because they offer nothing to the user and just redirect to your site. BooBoo's trainers offer a lot of cheats for free, some trainers are also completely free. You should have asked me first or discussed it here before assuming things.

Since this site is meant as a replacement for CEF's cheats section, the same rules apply here
  • Do not reply to someones free trainer stating that you have a paid trainer with more options.
  • When posting a "Demo" trainer for a shooter the minimum feature must include infinite health if the full trainer has that as well. Lacking that option will get your trainer deleted
  • Your post must have a DIRECT LINK to the trainer. No indirect linking.(Public free File hosting sites like Rapidshare, Mediafire and Dropbox are allowed, and if your trainer is open source you are allowed to ignore this rule )

Now you guys suggested an interesting solution, a premium section for paid trainers only. Normally, i'd dismiss it because this site focus is free stuff but it's second month now that we have to rely on donations and while we reached the goal (amazingly quickly thanks to alright1 and Sunbeam), just a couple people from last month donated again which made me wonder if we can survive on donations alone? and if the same people would donate forever? I mean after a certain point won't they lose interest?. It will obviously be great if i didn't have to worry whether i will be able to pay next month's bills and also have some spare to spend on further improvement of this place ( themes, seo etc.). I like methos point that people who benefit monetarily from this place should give something back especially since by allowing them, we have to take the hatred from the masses and it stands to reason we might be driving some donators away who would donate otherwise.

It's something that needs to be discussed with other admins, supporters and the community that has actually made this site possible including talents etc. It's not my decision alone so i'll make a thread shortly and update this thread after we reach a decision.
Can I ask you... how much would it actually break down to for each member if you approximate the regular members of this site? I mean the bill you showed was for 75 dollars a month. That comes out at 900 Dollars a year. So to break even that would mean 900 members and 1 Dollar a year as a membership fee. Now I don't know whether we have that many people that are regulars. Atm it shows over 5.000 members. So 900 regulars maybe stretching it a bit... but surely there are around 500 that are frequenting the site regulary... so unless the pay for play trainers can bring in that much... how about just a 2 Dollar a year membership fee? Surely everyone can afford that? I mean that's 16 cents a month.
 

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
314
4
18
#16
++METHOS post_id=9093 time=1495249056 user_id=54 said:
Again, not my site, so not my say. But we should also consider things from a site owner's perspective -- the one that has to pay all of the bills and carry nearly all of the associated risks. From a site owner's perspective, anyone that uses this site for their own self-interests is essentially piggybacking on the traffic of this site and may be benefiting monetarily. Anyone that has ever taken the time to run any site on any serious level, understands the significance of this.

That being said, this poses another set of problems outside of the scope of what this community is all about.
Granted, the bulk of this traffic probably came from CEF, but that was only after DB's approval, and, it was done so as a way to help carry the content/community during a time when CEF was under DDoS attack.

This is why I proposed that if any paid content shall be permitted on this site, then that content should be used to help fund CE, CEF and/or FRF -- even if on a percentage basis. I am inclined to believe that paid content can coexist alongside free content -- whether that content came in the way of tutorials, trainers and/or cheat requests etc..

All that said, if I had a choice, I would probably opt for all-free content. Then again, it is not my site... ...because if it were, I would probably monetize the crap out of it. :D

As far as I know, it seems a few people are considering getting into patreon to support the developers of these tables, I don't mind that considering how valuable these people are towards their contribution with the community, and the site itself. This also helps on giving them the funds necessary to legit buy games and not relay on pirated software so they could make the tables needed, which goes greatly on getting everything done and corrected.

But what am I kinda curious is how does this "tax" your going to give for people who make a profit out of this site like booboo and other people who offer to pay their services? I know we just recently contributed to help support this site, but how can you put this "tax" into place?
 

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
334
17
18
#17
arlight1 post_id=9082 time=1495242538 user_id=3609 said:
Klempnermeister post_id=9076 time=1495238442 user_id=3010 said:
In the trainer section there are a lot of paid trainers now. Booboo starts to advertised his trainers (all features you only get when you paid for it) and now CheatHappens as well.

Is that allowed at all? Is there any difference in which paid trainer is allowed and which not? I've tried to read some old topics on CE and figured out paid trainers were allowed to be advertised as well but just want to be sure.
No offense to Booboo, you do a great job with your trainers and I really enjoy them, but I don't think we should allow paid trainers here. This community is more about the usage of cheat engine, and creation/sharing of cheat table and trainers. Paid trainers aren't cool man. Rather than keeping the features of your trainer behind a paywall, why not share the source code or methodology behind some of the hacks/cheats you provide. Share some of the knowledge required to make them. Provide some tutorials, and the like. I like to think that's more what this community is about. Especially again the CheatHappens trainers.
None taken, the only reason why I don't share my knowledge is because is not mine to share. Everything that I know is thanks to DDS, he's been teaching me his techniques because he say's that he's going to retire from making trainer soon. Also, because I let him use my beautiful voice in his trainers :p.

I know that paid trainers aren't cool that's why I try to post as much free trainers as i can. I would love to post all my trainers for free, believe me but unfortunately we live in a world where we have to pay for everything and this is a way for me to support myself right now because I am unemployed.

About supporting FearLess, I don't have a problem with that, STN knows that. I am willing to donate to the site every month from the donations that I get from my trainers, which is not much. Out of 3300 visitors from the Surge +20 Trainer page only 2 people have donated for the premium trainer. You see, posting "Paid Trainers" doesn't mean that I am going to get rich by posting them here.

And NO I am not a guy, I am a beautiful girl ;)
 

arlight1

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 25, 2017
40
0
6
#18
BooBoo post_id=9133 time=1495287187 user_id=3923 said:
arlight1 post_id=9082 time=1495242538 user_id=3609 said:
Klempnermeister post_id=9076 time=1495238442 user_id=3010 said:
In the trainer section there are a lot of paid trainers now. Booboo starts to advertised his trainers (all features you only get when you paid for it) and now CheatHappens as well.

Is that allowed at all? Is there any difference in which paid trainer is allowed and which not? I've tried to read some old topics on CE and figured out paid trainers were allowed to be advertised as well but just want to be sure.
No offense to Booboo, you do a great job with your trainers and I really enjoy them, but I don't think we should allow paid trainers here. This community is more about the usage of cheat engine, and creation/sharing of cheat table and trainers. Paid trainers aren't cool man. Rather than keeping the features of your trainer behind a paywall, why not share the source code or methodology behind some of the hacks/cheats you provide. Share some of the knowledge required to make them. Provide some tutorials, and the like. I like to think that's more what this community is about. Especially again the CheatHappens trainers.
None taken, the only reason why I don't share my knowledge is because is not mine to share. Everything that I know is thanks to DDS, he's been teaching me his techniques because he say's that he's going to retire from making trainer soon. Also, because I let him use my beautiful voice in his trainers :p.

I know that paid trainers aren't cool that's why I try to post as much free trainers as i can. I would love to post all my trainers for free, believe me but unfortunately we live in a world where we have to pay for everything and this is a way for me to support myself right now because I am unemployed.

About supporting FearLess, I don't have a problem with that, STN knows that. I am willing to donate to the site every month from the donations that I get from my trainers, which is not much. Out of 3300 visitors from the Surge +20 Trainer page only 2 people have donated for the premium trainer. You see, posting "Paid Trainers" doesn't mean that I am going to get rich by posting them here.

And NO I am not a guy, I am a beautiful girl ;)
NO way! That's YOUR voice?! That's awesome. Will DDS teach us as well :p , can you ask him? Or can you teach us after he retires?
 

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
334
17
18
#19
arlight1 post_id=9136 time=1495287528 user_id=3609 said:
BooBoo post_id=9133 time=1495287187 user_id=3923 said:
arlight1 post_id=9082 time=1495242538 user_id=3609 said:
No offense to Booboo, you do a great job with your trainers and I really enjoy them, but I don't think we should allow paid trainers here. This community is more about the usage of cheat engine, and creation/sharing of cheat table and trainers. Paid trainers aren't cool man. Rather than keeping the features of your trainer behind a paywall, why not share the source code or methodology behind some of the hacks/cheats you provide. Share some of the knowledge required to make them. Provide some tutorials, and the like. I like to think that's more what this community is about. Especially again the CheatHappens trainers.
None taken, the only reason why I don't share my knowledge is because is not mine to share. Everything that I know is thanks to DDS, he's been teaching me his techniques because he say's that he's going to retire from making trainer soon. Also, because I let him use my beautiful voice in his trainers :p.

I know that paid trainers aren't cool that's why I try to post as much free trainers as i can. I would love to post all my trainers for free, believe me but unfortunately we live in a world where we have to pay for everything and this is a way for me to support myself right now because I am unemployed.

About supporting FearLess, I don't have a problem with that, STN knows that. I am willing to donate to the site every month from the donations that I get from my trainers, which is not much. Out of 3300 visitors from the Surge +20 Trainer page only 2 people have donated for the premium trainer. You see, posting "Paid Trainers" doesn't mean that I am going to get rich by posting them here.

And NO I am not a guy, I am a beautiful girl ;)
NO way! That's YOUR voice?! That's awesome. Will DDS teach us as well :p , can you ask him? Or can you teach us after he retires?
I don't think he will. the main reason why he teach me was because I kept bugging him to teach me for a long long time jejeje.

Also, he told me that one of the reasons why he doesn't post tutorials or teach his techniques to other people is because a lot of people come to places like this one where people like to share their techniques, methods on how to find a certain option that they can't make on their own for their cheat tables or trainers and they don't even give the proper credits to the one who posted the method to find that option, they just say that they found it on their own.
 

zycamzip

What is cheating?
May 14, 2017
2
0
1
#20
I can give some insight here. 5000 registered users, does not mean 5000 active members. Forums get a lot of fake accounts, or rather bots which register so that they can have a URL in the signature or in the profile. It's considered Grey Hat SEO. Not technically spamming, but still taking up some site resources.

Note: Those bots CAN shut down a site, as this site raises it's Page Ranks. Getting to page rank 4, is a slow arduous process, and once it even hits page rank 3, it's going to get swamped. Advertising brings those bots. Admin note here, you will need a cookie based login/register in order to stop them. CAPCHA's do not work.

Hosting comes in many shapes and sizes. Depending on the host, $75 might be a full server or just a cloud hosting package. I can help give some insight (if asked) on where to get a full server for cheap.

There are a couple possible solutions I see for paid trainers. Have a dedicated section, and have those who wish to offer paid trainers there, pay a fee to do so. Next, sell all trainers on a 3rd party site, where this site gets a dedicated percentage - Think something like Selly here. Or last, partner with another site and sell trainers, splitting the profits.

Personally I would think the first option would be the best - but SEO is a bit short - AND this site doesn't rank well. I found the site from another site which mentioned an author here. Also, there is no reason why you can't charge an advertising fee to advertise paid trainers. But if you do so, you will have to also have a quality control aspect, where the seller has to guarantee his trainers or offer some sort of buyer protection.
 
Top Bottom