Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy

oyyzj

Noobzor
Mar 13, 2017
37
0
6
#1
Game: Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy
Version: STEAM

http://store.steampowered.com/app/541450/


01. Bonus Points Gamble for own new Unit
02. Unity for 1st and 2nd Squad
03. Infinite Spell usage for Mage types
04. Infinite Items. use with caution, read what is inside script
05. Infinite GP

.

.
 

Attachments

redverd

What is cheating?
Apr 2, 2017
11
0
1
#2
Could you elaborate on how to use the infinite item option. I don't understand what you are trying to say in the script.
 
Mar 13, 2017
37
0
6
#3
redverd post_id=5112 time=1492091737 user_id=1923 said:
Could you elaborate on how to use the infinite item option. I don't understand what you are trying to say in the script.
the infinite items:
- ok.. you can activate it all the time. the only time you have to deactivate it is during crafting at Developement section. like written in script.
- when activated: after use 1 item (you must have atleast 2) you get 49 of the item if the item is stackable, same goes with selling it and use it in combat.
- you might be asking why only 49 items. because the scripts affect the unknown/unidentified items which you pickup too. and 1 stack is 99 items. You don't want to return from a mission with hundreds of unidentified items will you? and since you never run out of items in combat, 49 is the best number to set.
 

Louis

What is cheating?
Apr 22, 2017
4
0
1
#5
Excuse me
Would you like to update to leann other class ....
Thank you for leading and
Have a good day
 
Mar 13, 2017
37
0
6
#6
Louis post_id=6309 time=1492910919 user_id=3550 said:
Excuse me
Would you like to update to leann other class ....
Thank you for leading and
Have a good day
Your sentence looks like english but I can't comprehend what you are trying to tell me.

if you mean learn other class: you get the rest classes at second semester

if you mean learn other class spells: no. you can't, the spells are bound to bloodcodes, they are only available if you are one of the four caster classes. change melee to caster class or vice versa via cheat engine won't unlock the spells. and your game will crash.
 

Louis

What is cheating?
Apr 22, 2017
4
0
1
#7
I want to learn Godspeed(and Other assassin skill)(play monk and samurai)

No Spell
Is it impossible?

Example
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1655&p=5472&hilit=Stranger#p5472
Stranger of sword city cheat table link.
like 'learned skill'
Sorry...
 
Mar 13, 2017
37
0
6
#8
Louis post_id=6312 time=1492914977 user_id=3550 said:
I want to learn Godspeed(and Other assassin skill)(play monk and samurai)

No Spell
Is it impossible?

Example
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1655&p=5472&hilit=Stranger#p5472
Stranger of sword city cheat table link.
like 'learned skill'
Sorry...
It is not possible. the game check each second if your bloodcode matches, and changing bloodcode using cheat engine to any other class won't unlock the skills / spells. those are bound to bloodcode your character choose.
 

heyhey

What is cheating?
Apr 29, 2017
1
0
1
#10
Excuse me, how do we use the hack 1? the gamble code?
doesnt seem to work for me. I activated both and change the value to 3 and it doesnt work?
 
Mar 13, 2017
37
0
6
#11
heyhey post_id=6932 time=1493503195 user_id=3724 said:
Excuse me, how do we use the hack 1? the gamble code?
doesnt seem to work for me. I activated both and change the value to 3 and it doesnt work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964L0uN5Cwg
 
Mar 3, 2017
51
0
6
#12
oyyzj post_id=8482 time=1494701285 user_id=1139 said:
heyhey post_id=6932 time=1493503195 user_id=3724 said:
Excuse me, how do we use the hack 1? the gamble code?
doesnt seem to work for me. I activated both and change the value to 3 and it doesnt work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964L0uN5Cwg
Im using this version gamestorrent[dot]co/operation-abyss-new-tokyo-legacy-plaza[dot]html, and no matter how literally i do it, Boni_Pts doesnt work for me. Boni_Pts_Gamble is working it show me 10 point but when i try Boni_Pts it never let me edit point or make them unlimited like u did on this video with that 6 points. Can u pls update it for non steam version or give me advice what to do? Thx oyyzj-san.