Northgard

Csimbi

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Apr 29, 2017
Not much to say here.
Simple table with basic resources and villager spawner.
If it starts crashing, it means offsets have changed in an update.

Tested with 0.3.6420-beta.

Props to TechnoJacker.

Enjoy!

PS.
The game's code is often times inefficient (tons of code repetitions), but sometimes it's quite elegant.
Seems like a work of multiple coders or a bad compiler.
I felt like saying these things, no specific purpose.

Edit
Added the missed attachment, sorry ;-)

Update #1
Updated to 1.0.8796.

Update #2
Added another table (still for 1.0.8796) that includes the Villagers' pointer script.
Intended for people that want to fiddle with them (god mode and such).
The pointer is grabbed when you move the mouse pointer over Villager (not while it's there).

Attachments

• Northgard.CT

0.3.6420-beta

6.9 KB Views: 2,667
  • Northgard.CT

7.2 KB Views: 1,946
  • Northgard.CT

1.0.8796, including the script that grabs Villagers' pointer. Intended for devs only.

8.9 KB Views: 1,981

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 4, 2017
Looks like the numbers are protected. There are 2 numbers that match to the numbers shown but they cannot be altered. I tried multiplying but it didn't seem to work with 8, 10 or 128.

Apr 19, 2017
[quote="The Mogician" post_id=36237 time=1520528955 user_id=533]
Looks like the numbers are protected. There are 2 numbers that match to the numbers shown but they cannot be altered. I tried multiplying but it didn't seem to work with 8, 10 or 128.
[/quote]

For anyone wondering, you can find the numbers as double but like Mogician said they cant be altered.. The code that writes to those addresses is easy to find but since i don't know anything about that kind of code I didnt know what i was supposed to do with that info lol.. so unless someone comes along with the knowledge on how to alter that code properly..

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
Israfel post_id=36247 time=1520532559 user_id=2523 said:
[quote="The Mogician" post_id=36237 time=1520528955 user_id=533]
For anyone wondering, you can find the numbers as double but like Mogician said they cant be altered.. The code that writes to those addresses is easy to find but since i don't know anything about that kind of code I didnt know what i was supposed to do with that info lol.. so unless someone comes along with the knowledge on how to alter that code properly..
[/quote]

summon the almighty sunbeam!

Feb 26, 2018
one can only hope that the the guru of java, the prophet of python, the connoisseur of C, the great hegemon of html, the rock star of ruby, the bishop of basic,and the sage of sql --- BooBoo --- might grace us with his magnanimous presence and dane to share a infinitesimal grain of his wisdom with us!!!

Apr 19, 2017
Latest noob=me discovery: if you freeze the double value for food, coins, wood at let's say 500, they will increase much faster than your normal rate. This will happen only if you have positive income and it helps to hoard resources fast and buy iron, stone etc. But beware to freeze only the "real" value, the one with multiple digits otherwise the game will crash at some point.

Sep 21, 2017
well values of the food atc are xored... But i cant found stable pointers for the the instructions whos acces the "real" values...
If someone found more, let us known..
Also big respect for csimbi for creating previous table...

Top Bottom