Nioh: Complete Edition

Nov 19, 2017
11
0
1
LCHLH post_id=27286 time=1512538794 user_id=6072 said:
groxer post_id=27277 time=1512527439 user_id=10566 said:
If anyone is interested, I uploaded my personal merged and updated table. Last selected item should work, I have no luck with last selected equipment however. Working for current patch SEA Steam version.

Credits to the original creators of the scripts (zachillios, dec1337, SenorPlebeian, Darksen93, and others)
I did upload a video detailing exactly how to fix it... ah well, here's what you need to replace the <script> with, for the "SEA" version's LS_equipment to work.
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D AB C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDA8C)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D AB C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)
Ah sorry, I kinda skimmed the thread so your post got skipped, it really helps to fix the script though.
However I find it strange that the 6th byte in the array of bytes in my game is different than yours.

Here is what is working in my version (credits to SenorPlebeian and LCHLH):
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDABC)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)
 

LCHLH

Expert Cheater
May 25, 2017
53
0
6
groxer post_id=27290 time=1512541131 user_id=10566 said:
Ah sorry, I kinda skimmed the thread so your post got skipped, it really helps to fix the script though.
However I find it strange that the 6th byte in the array of bytes in my game is different than yours.

Here is what is working in my version (credits to SenorPlebeian and LCHLH):
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDABC)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)
Aaand that's precisely why I made it... I don't even know wtf is up with my steam version... "It just works" I guess.
 

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
245
1
18
@LCHLH

It may not be your version now that I think about it. Are you running an Asian version of Windows, or running Windows in a multibyte language mode?
 

LCHLH

Expert Cheater
May 25, 2017
53
0
6
KS212 post_id=27314 time=1512560959 user_id=426 said:
@LCHLH

It may not be your version now that I think about it. Are you running an Asian version of Windows, or running Windows in a multibyte language mode?
Not that I know of. Only language is english(US); been using applocale for any asian program compatibility.
 
Jun 9, 2017
26
0
1
groxer post_id=27277 time=1512527439 user_id=10566 said:
If anyone is interested, I uploaded my personal merged and updated table. Last selected item should work, I have no luck with last selected equipment however. Working for current patch SEA Steam version.

Credits to the original creators of the scripts (zachillios, dec1337, SenorPlebeian, Darksen93, and others)
Thank you for your effort to update the table! I'll check it later, but I did take a quick look and it seems that you deleted the Item Rarity Mod script. Still no clue about a fix for this? Oh, one last thing. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what is exactly the XYZ script.
 
Nov 10, 2017
6
0
1
AllIWantToKnow post_id=27340 time=1512590107 user_id=6423 said:
Thank you for your effort to update the table! I'll check it later, but I did take a quick look and it seems that you deleted the Item Rarity Mod script. Still no clue about a fix for this? Oh, one last thing. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what is exactly the XYZ script.
Just want to help - If you are in a bind, If you already have a Luck/Item Drop/Equipment Drop stat (If you do not then it is quite simple to fab those using the Last Item Selected Or Last Equipment Selected scripts) then one can just pump the value of these stats to anything absurd using the Last Equipment selected or the Last Selected Item script. It will be the same effect as the Item rarity. I usually put my Luck = 999999, Equipment Drop = 9999 (999.9%), Item Drop = 9999 (999.9%) on Way of the Nioh (including Abyss runs) I can get up to 3 ethereals per enemy KO. Sometimes I get no ethereals then at times I get multiple ethereals so I thought this work around is good enough. This may be a little inconvenient but it is really not half bad.
 
Nov 19, 2017
11
0
1
AllIWantToKnow post_id=27340 time=1512590107 user_id=6423 said:
Thank you for your effort to update the table! I'll check it later, but I did take a quick look and it seems that you deleted the Item Rarity Mod script. Still no clue about a fix for this? Oh, one last thing. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what is exactly the XYZ script.
The table is based of last 1.21.03 table uploaded by dec1337 so I keep most, if not all, things intact and merge some missing stuffs like blacksmith script and infinite health script.

The item rarity mode is missing because it is still broken indeed. I've tried to fix it but my knowledge of assembly and my understanding of the logic behind the original script are not enough, I'm afraid. You can use the workaround posted by LCHLH and evasyar, however.

As for the XYZ script, honestly I haven't tried that script, sorry.
 
Nov 10, 2017
6
0
1
groxer post_id=27290 time=1512541131 user_id=10566 said:
Ah sorry, I kinda skimmed the thread so your post got skipped, it really helps to fix the script though.
However I find it strange that the 6th byte in the array of bytes in my game is different than yours.

Here is what is working in my version (credits to SenorPlebeian and LCHLH):
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDABC)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)
Second this! I have a NIOH Steam USA version I plugged this code snippit in and the Last Selected Item in Equipment script works in 1.21.04! Same goes with Last Selected Item that worked too. I really did not bother to test anything else (including the blacksmith script) as these two are what I've been using primarily.
 

gmcsgmcs123

What is cheating?
Dec 7, 2017
1
0
1
Could someone help a noob explain how does changing effects on last selected item in equipment work ?
Second question is is it possible to add 7th special effect ( if i have 6) and make it to be part of a set ?
 

blazefreeze

What is cheating?
Mar 19, 2017
2
0
1
Is there any chance that my game will crash/corrupted if i use CE to edit Weapon/Armor attribute ? i.e: Sarutobi's tonfa has a Unique "Tonfa Gun" skill if i use blacksmith script to remove it, does the game recognize that the item is illegal and corrupted ( i mean what if somebody fight my revenant and pick that item up ?) ? And yes i'm using the Steam version.
 
Nov 19, 2017
11
0
1
blazefreeze post_id=27458 time=1512703710 user_id=1351 said:
Is there any chance that my game will crash/corrupted if i use CE to edit Weapon/Armor attribute ? i.e: Sarutobi's tonfa has a Unique "Tonfa Gun" skill if i use blacksmith script to remove it, does the game recognize that the item is illegal and corrupted ( i mean what if somebody fight my revenant and pick that item up ?) ? And yes i'm using the Steam version.
The game will not be corrupted. If you have items with illegal / impossible stats, the next time you load your save, the "illegal" items will revert / re-roll into having a legit stats. That being said, always be cautious and backup your save before trying to do some experiment.
As for revenants, I'm under the impression that equipments dropped from revenants will have randomized stats, can anyone confirm this?

Onto the topic of Item Rarity Mod, I seem to have found a working one.
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ItmRarity,nioh.exe,01 B0 EC 01 00 00 E9) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+2B57AA)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  add [rax+000001EC],#99999
  jmp return

ItmRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(ItmRarity)

[DISABLE]

ItmRarity:
  db 01 B0 EC 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(ItmRarity)
dealloc(newmem)
I have tested it multiple times only on Naomasa, but it seems to be working as intended every time. Please backup your save before testing.
 

devil1001

What is cheating?
Dec 8, 2017
1
0
1
I used the latest table 1.21.04 and have already add the code to the last selected equipment - so it works. I am able to change the equipment base level but I can't figure out how to change it's value+; for example I want to change my weapon from 200(+10) to level 200(+15). I know we can use the soul matching system but it cost a lot of time to do that.
 
Jun 9, 2017
26
0
1
groxer post_id=27460 time=1512705572 user_id=10566 said:
blazefreeze post_id=27458 time=1512703710 user_id=1351 said:
Is there any chance that my game will crash/corrupted if i use CE to edit Weapon/Armor attribute ? i.e: Sarutobi's tonfa has a Unique "Tonfa Gun" skill if i use blacksmith script to remove it, does the game recognize that the item is illegal and corrupted ( i mean what if somebody fight my revenant and pick that item up ?) ? And yes i'm using the Steam version.
The game will not be corrupted. If you have items with illegal / impossible stats, the next time you load your save, the "illegal" items will revert / re-roll into having a legit stats. That being said, always be cautious and backup your save before trying to do some experiment.
As for revenants, I'm under the impression that equipments dropped from revenants will have randomized stats, can anyone confirm this?

Onto the topic of Item Rarity Mod, I seem to have found a working one.
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ItmRarity,nioh.exe,01 B0 EC 01 00 00 E9) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+2B57AA)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  add [rax+000001EC],#99999
  jmp return

ItmRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(ItmRarity)

[DISABLE]

ItmRarity:
  db 01 B0 EC 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(ItmRarity)
dealloc(newmem)
I have tested it multiple times only on Naomasa, but it seems to be working as intended every time. Please backup your save before testing.
Thank You so much! The script works flawlessly. I don't know what and how you did this, but you're the MVP here.
 

JedoBear

What is cheating?
Dec 8, 2017
2
0
1
Can someone explain to me how the item editor works? How can I add an item to my inventory? Thanks
 
Nov 30, 2017
12
0
1
AllIWantToKnow post_id=27475 time=1512729957 user_id=6423 said:
groxer post_id=27460 time=1512705572 user_id=10566 said:
blazefreeze post_id=27458 time=1512703710 user_id=1351 said:
Is there any chance that my game will crash/corrupted if i use CE to edit Weapon/Armor attribute ? i.e: Sarutobi's tonfa has a Unique "Tonfa Gun" skill if i use blacksmith script to remove it, does the game recognize that the item is illegal and corrupted ( i mean what if somebody fight my revenant and pick that item up ?) ? And yes i'm using the Steam version.
The game will not be corrupted. If you have items with illegal / impossible stats, the next time you load your save, the "illegal" items will revert / re-roll into having a legit stats. That being said, always be cautious and backup your save before trying to do some experiment.
As for revenants, I'm under the impression that equipments dropped from revenants will have randomized stats, can anyone confirm this?

Onto the topic of Item Rarity Mod, I seem to have found a working one.
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ItmRarity,nioh.exe,01 B0 EC 01 00 00 E9) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+2B57AA)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  add [rax+000001EC],#99999
  jmp return

ItmRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(ItmRarity)

[DISABLE]

ItmRarity:
  db 01 B0 EC 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(ItmRarity)
dealloc(newmem)
I have tested it multiple times only on Naomasa, but it seems to be working as intended every time. Please backup your save before testing.
Thank You so much! The script works flawlessly. I don't know what and how you did this, but you're the MVP here.
May I know which table to download? Is it the one on the first page?
 
Jun 9, 2017
26
0
1
rick66428 post_id=27480 time=1512732652 user_id=10915 said:
AllIWantToKnow post_id=27475 time=1512729957 user_id=6423 said:
groxer post_id=27460 time=1512705572 user_id=10566 said:
The game will not be corrupted. If you have items with illegal / impossible stats, the next time you load your save, the "illegal" items will revert / re-roll into having a legit stats. That being said, always be cautious and backup your save before trying to do some experiment.
As for revenants, I'm under the impression that equipments dropped from revenants will have randomized stats, can anyone confirm this?

Onto the topic of Item Rarity Mod, I seem to have found a working one.
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ItmRarity,nioh.exe,01 B0 EC 01 00 00 E9) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+2B57AA)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  add [rax+000001EC],#99999
  jmp return

ItmRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(ItmRarity)

[DISABLE]

ItmRarity:
  db 01 B0 EC 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(ItmRarity)
dealloc(newmem)
I have tested it multiple times only on Naomasa, but it seems to be working as intended every time. Please backup your save before testing.
Thank You so much! The script works flawlessly. I don't know what and how you did this, but you're the MVP here.
May I know which table to download? Is it the one on the first page?
OP's tables are outdated, so I wouldn't recommend them, because they won't work. I recommend the nioh-1.21.04.CT posted by groxer on page 50. It's missing the updated Item Rarity Mod, so you'd have to add it manually or just grab mine from attachments. It's exactly the same table, but the Item Rarity Mod is already added.
 

Attachments

Nov 30, 2017
12
0
1
AllIWantToKnow post_id=27490 time=1512743025 user_id=6423 said:
rick66428 post_id=27480 time=1512732652 user_id=10915 said:
AllIWantToKnow post_id=27475 time=1512729957 user_id=6423 said:
Thank You so much! The script works flawlessly. I don't know what and how you did this, but you're the MVP here.
May I know which table to download? Is it the one on the first page?
OP's tables are outdated, so I wouldn't recommend them, because they won't work. I recommend the nioh-1.21.04.CT posted by groxer on page 50. It's missing the updated Item Rarity Mod, so you'd have to add it manually or just grab mine from attachments. It's exactly the same table, but the Item Rarity Mod is already added.
Thank you sir
 

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
132
12
18
AllIWantToKnow post_id=27490 time=1512743025 user_id=6423 said:
rick66428 post_id=27480 time=1512732652 user_id=10915 said:
AllIWantToKnow post_id=27475 time=1512729957 user_id=6423 said:
Thank You so much! The script works flawlessly. I don't know what and how you did this, but you're the MVP here.
May I know which table to download? Is it the one on the first page?
OP's tables are outdated, so I wouldn't recommend them, because they won't work. I recommend the nioh-1.21.04.CT posted by groxer on page 50. It's missing the updated Item Rarity Mod, so you'd have to add it manually or just grab mine from attachments. It's exactly the same table, but the Item Rarity Mod is already added.
I'll add this quote to the OP, if it doesn't work for anyone, find one that does and i'll add it there as well.

Edit: OP updated with the latest, credits to everyone to helped. Sorry if I don't update the OP frequently, got college and I've uninstalled the game altogether.
 
Dec 7, 2017
9
0
1
Darkedone02 post_id=24979 time=1510730127 user_id=74 said:
Buffer_Error post_id=24978 time=1510729717 user_id=10442 said:
Someone already started : https://pastebin.com/JZNr17C9
Well shit, someone need to make a drop-down list on this.

edit: problem is that they don't show the memory address for this like I'm doing. I'll be updating this list, will take a while to find everything.

Weapon Special Effects:
Code:
0000D2C3 - Ki Recovery (Waking Winds) [+]
0000CD78 - Ki Recovery (Haze) [+]
0000D838 - Ki Recovery (Water Shadow) [+]
00005C69 - Quick Attack Ki Reduction[%]
00006AB1 - Strong Attack Ki Reduction [%]
000069A6 - Mid Attack Ki Reduction [%]
0000BE59 - High Attack Ki Reduction [%]
00000BF9 - Skill Ki Reduction [%]
000030A6 - Close Combat Attack Ki Reduction [%]
0000D9FB - Close Combat Attack Ki Reduction (Critical) [%]
0000F0BE - Close Combat Life Recovery [+]
00003864 - Close Combat Attack (Critical) [%]
0000F4C5 - Close Combat Attack (Enemy Out Of Ki) [%]
0000D2BF - Close Combat Attack (Zero Ki Enemy) [%]
000035E2 - Close Combat Attack (Enemy Scorched) [%]
0000F59F - Close Combat Attack (Enemy Blustered) [%]
00005871 - Close Combat Attack (Enemy Attacking) [%]
00003D3D - Close Combat Attack (Enemy Electrified) [%]
0000AE4B - Close Combat Attack (Enemy Saturated) [%]
000009D5 - Status Ailment Augmentation (Poison) [%]
000029C3 - Status Ailment Augmentation (Muddy) [%]
0000BE56 - Status Ailment Augmentation (Scorch) [%]
000094CB - Status Ailment Augmentation (Saturate) [%]
000018BB - Status Ailment Augmentation (Electrify) [%]
0000021E - Status Ailment Augmentation (Bluster) [%]
0000A7D0 - Status Ailment Augmentation (Paralysis) [%]
00004843 - Guard Ki Reduction [%]
00008F8E - Mid Guard Ki Reduction [%]
000043FA - High Guard Ki Reduction [%]
000070DB - Guard Ki Usage (Critical) [%]
000099E1 - Pierce Guard (Close Combat) [%]
00002E35 - Attack From Behind [%]
0000873F - Quick Attack Damage [%]
0000B08A - Strong Attack Damage [%]
0000AA25 - Low Attack Damage [%]
0000D989 - Mid Attack Damage [%]
000016C8 - High Attack Damage [%]
00009CE3 - Skill Damage [%]
0000DC41 - Grapple Damage [%]
0000E3C1 - Life Recovery By Grapple [%]
00004798 - Human Close Combat Damage [%]
0000FBC3 - Yokai Close Combat Damage [%]
00003C1A - Ki Damage (Enemy Muddied) [%]
00002D0C - Ki Damage (Enemy Electrified) [%]
00001EF5 - Ki Damage (Enemy Blustered) [%]
00001142 - Ki Damage (Enemy Scorched) [%]
0000411F - Ki Damage (Enemy Saturated) [%]
000086F7 - Strong Attack Ki Damage [%]
000044E1 - Skill Ki Damage [%]
0000BE5B - Close Combat Ki Damage [%]
0000CC02 - Final Blow Damage [%]
00006696 - Life Recovery By Final Blow [+]
0000C5D3 - Break [+]
000044D0 - Quick Attack Break [%]
0000E00D - Strong Attack Break [%]
00001797 - Low Attack Break [%]
00008C55 - Mid Attack Break [%]
0000852D - High Attack Break [%]
0000BE5B - Skill Break [%]
0000EE86 - Strong Attack Life Drain [+]
000041D5 - Low Attack Life Drain [+]
00007021 - High Attack Life Drain [+]
00005972 - Skill Life Drain [+]
0000A488 - Parry [+]
0000C8D0 - Parry (Critical) [%]
00001DC9 - Damage Towards Wheelmonk [%]
000082B6 - Damage Towards Spider [%]
00004E2F - Damage Towards Onyudo [%]
0000F64C - Damage Towards Raven Tengu [%]
0000FF2B - Damage Towards Nurikabe [%]
00005312 - Damage Towards Namahage [%]
00009C04 - Damage Towards Umi-bozu [%]
0000D73F - Damage Towards Dweller [%]
00004768 - Damage Towards One-Eyed Oni [%]
0000A7DF - Damage Towards Rokurokubi [%]
00008483 - Damage Towards Yoki (%)
0000D55C - Damage Towards Snowclops [%]
000020B8 - Damage Towards Amrita Fiend [%]
0000D6F0 - Damage Towards Revenants [%]
000065CE - Damage Towards Skeleton Warrior [%]
0000CD78 - Fire Damage (Weapon) [%]
00005350 - Water Damage (Weapon) [%]
00001E8E - Wind Damage (Weapon) [%]
0000B817 - Earth Damage (Weapon) [%]
00005B9D - Lightning Damage (Weapon [%]
00003503 - Fire [+]
0000684F - Water [+]
000011BC - Wind [+]
00007C58 - Earth [+]
0000BB6D - Lightning [+]
0000EEEF - Poison [+]
00008A17 - Familiarity Damage Bonus [Grade]
0000AE3D - Agility Damage Bonus [Grade]
0000267E - Equipment Weight Damage Bonus [Grade]
00007797 - Damage Bonus (Less Armor) [Grade]
0000DD13 - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus [Grade]
00007F14 - Increased Damage (Consecutive Attacks) [Grade]
00000E3B - Enemies Defeated Damage Bonus [Grade]
0000E754 - Change To Attack (Spirit) [Grade]
0000267E - Weaken Melee Weapons (%)
0000B966 - Weaken Armor (Arms) [%]
00005F22 - Weaken Armor (Torso) [%]
0000EF87 - Weaken Armor (Legs) [%]
0000EDB9 - Weapon Armor (Feet) [%]
0000B75B - Proficiency Bonus [%]
% on the ends means percentages, + is additions, [Grade] is Grade type

Warning: Some Addresses may be duplicates, I wish notepad++ have a simple way of detecting duplicate addresses. Also for some reason, dispite special effects not frozen, tend to somehow upon switching, duplicate itself and replacing other special effects...

If you discovered anything wrong, let me know by giving me the address so I can replace it the missing/wrong skill.

Thanks to Darkedone02 for starting us off with his list of weapon codes.

I doubt I got every effect, but this is the best list of armor special effect codes available as of posting.

Crafted the full Scout Armor set, made them all level 320 at ethereal quality with max familiarity, and reforged until it seemed I had exhausted all possible unique effects.

The Deflect Projectiles (Timely Guard) for arm guards was the only ethereal effect ever to appear.
This effect appeared over twenty times whereas I never saw a single other ethereal on any other armor.

No unique effects from crafted or set pieces.

Sorted alphabetically.
Code:
HEAD ARMOR
000084D4 - Amrita Earned [%]
0000A712 - Amrita Earned from People [%]
00004A31 - Amrita Earned from Yokai [%]
0000F8C9 - Bonus for Absorbing Amrita (Auto-Recovery)
00007F18 - Bonus for Absorbing Amrita (Boost Amrita Gauge)
0000DCCE - Bonus for Absorbing Amrita (Increase Attack)
000033F5 - Bonus for Absorbing Amrita (Increase Defense)
000084F9 - Bonus for Absorbing Amrita (Increase Ki Recovery Speed)
0000C335 - Bonus for Absorbing Amrita (Increase Movement Speed)
00004D1C - Damage Reduction [%]
00004BB6 - Defense [+]
0000305B - Defense from Behind [%]
0000242A - Elemental Damage Reduction (Guarding) [%]
0000D049 - Elixir Effect on Life Recovery [%]
00003086 - Equipment Drop Rate [%]
0000C4DD - Gold Earned [%]
00007226 - Human Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00007EF4 - Human Item Drop Rate [%]
0000B358 - Item Drop Rate [%]
0000B1B6 - Life [+]
00003B0E - Luck [+]
00003440 - Nullify Weakening (Head Protection) [%]
00006049 - Received Firearms Damage [%]
0000194A - Reset No. of Soul Matches
00004E4E - Sense Enemies
0000DC76 - Shorten Recovery Time (Out of Ki)
00001362 - Tenacity (Recurrent Damage)
0000ECC1 - Toughness [+]
0000A63B - Toughness (50% or More Ki Left) [%]
0000F996 - vs. Lightning [+]
0000C082 - vs. Poison [+]
000045FA - vs. Water [+]
000062FD - Weight Reduction [%]
0000B05F - Yokai Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00006CC4 - Yokai Item Drop Rate [%]

TORSO ARMOR
000084D4 - Amrita Earned [%]
00007461 - Bonus When Surrounded (Auto-Recovery)
00005763 - Bonus When Surrounded (Boost Amrita Gauge)
0000312D - Bonus When Surrounded (Increase Attack)
0000D484 - Bonus When Surrounded (Increase Defense)
0000A3A1 - Bonus When Surrounded (Increase Movement Speed)
000009F0 - Damage from Fall [%]
00004D1C - Damage Reduction [%]
00006D10 - Damage Reduction (Status Ailment Suffered) [%]
000044B6 - Damage Reduction (Zero Ki) [%]
00004BB6 - Defense [+]
0000305B - Defense from Behind [%]
00003086 - Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00007B71 - Extend Evasion Invulnerability
0000C4DD - Gold Earned [%]
0000B358 - Item Drop Rate [%]
00007F69 - Ki [+]
0000B1B6 - Life [+]
00002D91 - Life Recovery from Amrita Absorption [#]
00006EA9 - No Guard Break (Critical)
00007D69 - No Guard Break (Damage from Ninjutsu & Onmyo Magic)
0000FA26 - No Guard Break (Damage from Projectiles)
00005BBD - Nullify Weakening (Torso Protection) [%]
00009722 - Onmyo Amulet Protection
00004231 - Received Damage from Attack (Critical) [%]
00007AD1 - Received Elemental Attack Damage [%]
00006049 - Received Firearms Damage [%]
0000194A - Reset No. of Soul Matches
0000CBB4 - Status Ailment Weakening (Blustered) [%]
0000AF76 - Status Ailment Weakening (Electrified) [%]
0000299C - Status Ailment Weakening (Muddied) [%]
000072EC - Status Ailment Weakening (Saturated) [%]
00005E92 - Status Ailment Weakening (Scorched) [%]
0000ECC1 - Toughness [+]
0000A63B - Toughness (50% or More Ki Left) [%]
0000EA4C - Unlimited Ninjutsu [%]
00005CCE - Unlimited Onmyo [%]
0000B2D3 - vs. Fire [+]
0000F996 - vs. Lightning [+]
0000A992 - vs. Paralysis [+]
0000A2D1 - vs. Wind [+]
00001D38 - vs. Yokai Realm [+]
000062FD - Weight Reduction [%]
000098F4 - Zero Ki Bonus (Attack Damage Surge)
0000373D - Zerp Ki Bonus (Increase Attack)
00000F8B - Zero Ki Bonus (Increase Defense)
000040A9 - Zero Ki Bonus (Increase Ki Recovery Speed)

ARM GUARDS
0000CA77 - Ally Life Recovery (Purifying) [#]
000084D4 - Amrita Earned [%]
0000A712 - Amrita Earned from People [%]
00004A31 - Amrita Earned from Yokai [%]
00006A7C - Attack [+]
0000B489 - Bare-Handed Attack Damage [%]
0000C0D9 - Bonus After Dash-Attack (Attack Damage Surge)
0000B04C - Bonus After Dash-Attack (Boost Amrita Gauge)
00003E04 - Bonus After Dash-Attack (Increase Attack)
0000F60C - Bonus After Dash-Attack (Increase Defense)
0000FADE - Bonus After Dash-Attack (Increase Ki Recovery Speed)
000017A2 - Bonus After Dash-Attack (Increase Movement Speed)
0000A1CC - Close Combat Attack Increase
00007797 - Damage Bonus (Less Armor) [Grade]
00004D1C - Damage Reduction [%]
0000A032 - Damage from Stones [%]
00004BB6 - Defense [+]
00006A95 - Deflect Onmyo Amulets (Timely Guard)
0000CD3C - Deflect Projectiles (Timely Guard)
0000ACBC - Deflect Shuriken & Kunai (Timely Guard)
0000D049 - Elixir Effect on Life Recovery [%]
00003086 - Equipment Drop Rate [%]
0000C4DD - Gold Earned [%]
00007226 - Human Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00007EF4 - Human Item Drop Rate [%]
0000DD20 - Increase Attack (Timely Guard)
0000E292 - Increase Attack & Defense (Axe) [+]
0000E6CE - Increase Attack & Defense (Dual Swords) [+]
0000F2A1 - Increase Attack & Defense (Kusarigama) [+]
00005633 - Increase Attack & Defense (Odachi) [+]
0000FCDD - Increase Attack & Defense (Spear) [+]
0000D309 - Increase Attack & Defense (Sword) [+]
000023AA - Increase Attack & Defense (Tonfa) [+]
0000033A - Increase Defense (Timely Guard)
0000B358 - Item Drop Rate [%]
0000D58E - Kayaku-dama % Horoku-dama Damage [%]
0000E59C - Ki Damage from Stones [%]
00001BFC - Ki Recovery (Timely Guard)
0000F6E6 - Life Recovery (Assisting) [#]
000076A5 - Life Recovery (Timely Guard)
00008D0B - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus (Composure) [Grade]
00009A4E - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus (Fire Shuriken) [Grade]
00006559 - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus (Iga Style Horoku-dama) [Grade]
0000FA44 - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus (Iga Style Kayaku-dama) [Grade]
0000B329 - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus (Iga Style Mega Horkou-dama) [Grade]
00005603 - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus (Kunai) [Grade]
000072DA - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus (Shuriken) [Grade]
000092A7 - Ninjutsu Damage Bonus (Storm Kunai) [Grade]
000039FD - Ninjutsu Duration Bonus (Anti-toxin Pill) [Grade]
00006F5A - Ninjutsu Duration Bonus (Catwalking Scroll) [Grade]
0000BD97 - NInjutsu Duration Bonus (Kodama Transformation Scroll) [Grade]
000070EC - Ninjutus Duration Bonus (Power Pill) [Grade]
0000421D - Ninjutsu Duration Bonus (Quick-change Scroll) [Grade]
000053A4 - Ninjutsu Duration Bonus (Shikin-gan Pill) [Grade]
0000DB1A - Ninjutsu Duration Bonus (Smoke Ball) [Grade]
0000F15A - Ninjutsu Duration Bonus (Suppa Scroll) [Grade]
00000A33 - Ninjutsu Duration Bonus (Tiger-Running Scroll) [Grade]
0000190E - Nullify Damage (Dash-Attacks)
00007CC5 - Nullify Weakening (Arm Protection) [%]
00006F1D - Onmyo Damage (Earth Shot) [%]
00000259 - Onmyo Damage (Fire Shot) [%]	
00000CFE - Onmyo Damage (Lightning Shot) [%]
00005021 - Onmyo Damage (Water Shot) [%]
00005B13 - Onmyo Damage (Wind Shot) [%]
00009581 - Onmyo Magic Damage Bonus (Earth Shot) [Grade]
00006536 - Onmyo Magic Damage Bonus (Fire Shot) [Grade]
0000501F - Onmyo Magic Damage Bonus (Ki Burst Talisman) [Grade]
00008F9F - Onmyo Magic Damage Bonus (Lightning Shot) [Grade]
0000A263 - Onmyo Magic Damage Bonus (Soul Release Talisman) [Grade]
00009B89 - Onmyo Magic Damage Bonus (Water Shot) [Grade]
0000EC0A - Onmyo Magic Damage Bonus (Wind Shot) [Grade]
00001E22 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Carnage Talisman) [Grade]
000011CA - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Devigorate Talisman) [Grade]
0000CA6C - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Divination Talisman) [Grade]
0000572E - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Earth Talisman) [Grade]
0000C943 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Earthstop Talisman) [Grade]
000038CA - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Extraction Talisman) [Grade]
0000F595 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Fire Talisman) [Grade]
00003396 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Firestop Talisman) [Grade]
0000C677 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Fistfighter Talisman) [Grade]
00003F90 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Kekkai Talisman) [Grade]
00005D69 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Lifeseal Talisman) [Grade]
0000B029 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Lightning Talisman) [Grade]
0000C9CD - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Lightningstop Talisman) [Grade]
00004DD5 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Luckbringer Talisman) [Grade]
0000A70A - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Oasis Talisman) [Grade]
0000B6D9 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Pleiades Talisman) [Grade]
0000D089 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Protection Talisman) [Grade]
0000FA02 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Rejuvenation Talisman) [Grade]
0000D429 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Resistance Talisman) [Grade]
00000FD7 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Shadowround Talisman) [Grade]
0000DDB9 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Shockwave Talisman) [Grade]
0000AAFB - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Sloth Talisman) [Grade]
00007C4B - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Steel Talisman) [Grade]
00006B47 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Water Talisman) [Grade]
00005A84 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Waterstop Talisman) [Grade]
0000DB27 - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Weakness Talisman) [Grade]
0000EE8F - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Wealthbringer Talisman) [Grade]
000039CE - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Wind Talisman) [Grade]
0000215E - Onmyo Magic Duration Bonus (Windstop Talisman) [Grade]
0000194A - Reset No. of Soul Matches
0000F6D2 - Return Damage (Timely Guard) [%]
0000DC76 - Shorten Recovery Time (Out of Ki)
0000BDC7 - Shuriken & Kunai Damage [%]
00001CE9 - Status Ailments Relieved (Timely Guard)
0000CBB4 - Status Ailment Weakening (Blustered) [%]
0000AF76 - Status Ailment Weakening (Electrified) [%]
0000299C - Status Ailment Weakening (Muddied) [%]
000072EC - Status Ailment Weakening (Saturated) [%]
00005E92 - Status Ailment Weakening (Scorched) [%]
00001362 - Tenacity (Recurrent Damage)
0000BC42 - Throwing Speed Up (Stones)
000040F6 - Thrown Weapon Damage [%]
00005891 - Thrown Weapon Damage x2 [%]
00002DC1 - Thrown Weapon Ki Damage [%]
0000ECC1 - Toughness [+]
0000A63B - Toughness (50% or More Ki Left) [%]
000075ED - Unlimited Ammo [%]
0000EA4C - Unlimited Ninjutsu [%]
00005CCE - Unlimited Onmyo [%]
00003381 - Unlimited Stones [%]
00009CBC - vs. Earth [+]
000045FA - vs. Water [+]
000062FD - Weight Reduction [%]
0000B05F - Yokai Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00006CC4 - Yokai Item Drop Rate [%]

LEG GUARDS
000084D4 - Amrita Earned [%]
0000A712 - Amrita Earned from People [%]
00004A31 - Amrita Earned from Yokai [%]
00001961 - Bonus for Status Ailment Suffered (Auto-Recovery)
0000ECB8 - Bonus for Status Ailment Suffered (Boost Amrita Gauge)
0000528A - Bonus for Status Ailment Suffered (Increase Attack)
0000CDCE - Bonus for Status Ailment Suffered (Increase Defense)
0000667B - Bonus for Status Ailment Suffered (Increase Ki Recovery Speed)
00004545 - Bonus for Status Ailment Suffered (Increase Movement Speed)
000009F0 - Damage from Fall [%]
00004D1C - Damage Reduction [%]
0000D2C1 - Dash Endurance [%]
0000D7A7 - Dash Ki Usage (Critical) [%]
00004BB6 - Defense [+]
00007A5F - Dodge Ki Usage (Critical) [%]
00003086 - Equipment Drop Rate [%]
000093F0 - Evasion Ki Usage [%]
00004D71 - Everlasting Ki [%]
0000C4DD - Gold Earned [%]
00007226 - Human Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00007EF4 - Human Item Drop Rate [%]
0000B358 - Item Drop Rate [%]
0000B1B6 - Life [+]
00001A2A - Nullify Weakening (Leg Protection) [%]
0000194A - Reset No. of Soul Matches
00008A15 - Running Speed [%]
0000DC76 - Shorten Recovery Time (Out of Ki)
0000CBB4 - Status Ailment Weakening (Blustered) [%]
0000AF76 - Status Ailment Weakening (Electrified) [%]
0000299C - Status Ailment Weakening (Muddied) [%]
000072EC - Status Ailment Weakening (Saturated) [%]
00005E92 - Status Ailment Weakening (Scorched) [%]
00001362 - Tenacity (Recurrent Damage)
0000ECC1 - Toughness [+]
0000A63B - Toughness (50% or More Ki Left) [%]
00009CBC - vs. Earth [+]
0000C082 - vs. Poison [+]
0000A2D1 - vs. Wind [+]
00001D38 - vs. Yokai Realm [+]
000062FD - Weight Reduction [%]
0000B05F - Yokai Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00006CC4 - Yokai Item Drop Rate [%]

FOOT GUARDS
000084D4 - Amrita Earned [%]
0000A712 - Amrita Earned from People [%]
00004A31 - Amrita Earned from Yokai [%]
00006E91 - Bonus After Purification (Attack Damage Surge)
00009DB5 - Bonus After Purification (Auto-Recovery)
000010F8 - Bonus After Purification (Boost Amrita Gauge)
0000B2E6 - Bonus After Purification (Increase Attack)
00001DD3 - Bonus After Purification (Increase Defense)
0000C330 - Bonus After Purification (Increase Ki Recovery Speed)
000005C3 - Bonus After Purification (Increase Movement Speed)
00004D1C - Damage Reduction [%]
0000D2C1 - Dash Endurance [%]
0000D7A7 - Dash Ki Usage (Critical) [%]
00004BB6 - Defense [+]
00007A5F - Dodge Ki Usage (Critical) [%]
00003086 - Equipment Drop Rate [%]
000093F0 - Evasion Ki Usage [%]
00004D71 - Everlasting Ki [%]
0000C4DD - Gold Earned [%]
00007226 - Human Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00007EF4 - Human Item Drop Rate [%]
0000B358 - Item Drop Rate [%]
00007F69 - Ki [+]
0000B25D - Nullify Ninja Traps (Dashing)
000030AE - Nullify Weakening (Foot Protection) [%]
00002EAD - Recurrent Damage from Fire [%]
0000194A - Reset No. of Soul Matches
00008A15 - Running Speed [%]
0000DC76 - Shorten Recovery Time (Out of Ki)
00001362 - Tenacity (Recurrent Damage)
0000ECC1 - Toughness [+]
0000A63B - Toughness (50% or More Ki Left) [%]
0000B2D3 - vs. Fire [+]
0000F996 - vs. Lightning [+]
00001D38 - vs. Yokai Realm [+]
000062FD - Weight Reduction [%]
0000B05F - Yokai Equipment Drop Rate [%]
00006CC4 - Yokai Item Drop Rate [%]
000098F4 - Zero Ki Bonus (Attack Damage Surge)
0000373D - Zerp Ki Bonus (Increase Attack)
00000F8B - Zero Ki Bonus (Increase Defense)
000040A9 - Zero Ki Bonus (Increase Ki Recovery Speed)
 
Top Bottom