NieR Automata

TheByteSize

Novice Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
Sinbiant post_id=30452 time=1516655694 user_id=11960 said:
Sorry for such a noob question, but can you tell me how you find the address (array of bytes) used for infinite jump script and why did you change it to exactly "02 0f 8d"?
That was posted by Pox. As for the code, you can search for the array of bytes that shown in the AOB section of the script then watch it changes as you enable to script.
IIRC, the code basically change the remaining jump count to 2.

Markcelo

What is cheating?
Jul 7, 2017
Is there any way to change characters at will with cheat engine? You can search PL/2B as a string, but even if you change that, nothing happens.
This guy managed to even play as the hacker pawn. https://twitter.com/Wunkolo/status/843390442993475584

Nodfactor

What is cheating?
Mar 11, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the heavy armor via cheats early? It looks the best to me, and I want to use it cause I'm not really into how much fanservice there is in the original costume. Any cheat or code I can use to add the heavy armor costume to wear at the beginning of the game? Thanks!

Apr 19, 2017
Nodfactor post_id=36776 time=1520755637 user_id=13916 said:
Is there any way to unlock the heavy armor via cheats early? It looks the best to me, and I want to use it cause I'm not really into how much fanservice there is in the original costume. Any cheat or code I can use to add the heavy armor costume to wear at the beginning of the game? Thanks!
Yep, just grab any of the cheat tables that let you edit items, and change some of the cheap healing items you can buy in the first shop to items 981 and 982. Which is 2B's armor with and without the helmet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...gQW6BTqyFrPf2P6DxKz8x2S2oU/edit#gid=981562116

Nodfactor

What is cheating?
Mar 11, 2018
Cool! Now how would you do that, where's the cheat engine that lets you do this? Is there a video tutorial online I could use...?

Apr 19, 2017
Nodfactor post_id=36934 time=1520826113 user_id=13916 said:
Cool! Now how would you do that, where's the cheat engine that lets you do this? Is there a video tutorial online I could use...?
Check out Rad0's cheat table on page 11, it looks like it should be fairly straight forward for editing your items.

Don't know about the rest of the cheats in it, but you should be able to mostly use drop down options to edit what you have with it. No idea about videos. Just give it a try. Maybe backup your save in another slot to be safe (even though the game doesn't auto-save, it never hurts to have a backup).

And don't try to edit weapons, it never turns out well in this game.

RickXtreme

What is cheating?
Apr 5, 2018
Hello everyone, I have been using the cheat tables on this topic and everyone did a great job! I was wondering if someone has a cheat table to add weapons too since I saw a video on youtube with a guy doing it but his cheat table link is dead so I am unable to get it :( If someone knows how to do it, please let me know :) Thanks