NieR Automata

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
NieR Automata Cheat table

Credits: blokrokker for other cheats.

Just money cheat table, someone else can probably add more. I could only play it on my friend's PC for a while.

Cheats
HP
XP
Funds/money (script)

Attachments

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Good start! Making some feature requests here in case anyone else is hacking this game.

Infinite dash duration (2b has a 'dashing pose' before she breaks into a run)
Infinite air dash duration (keep dashing in air as long as button is held, effectively flight)
Infinite double jump
Animals always mountable
Plug in chip editor (so we can modify the rank from +1 to +6 and more importantly the COST)
Upgrades cost no materials
Pod programs have no cooldown

Henry_Basmaty

What is cheating?
Mar 18, 2017
Here is what i found on my end, though I am not able to find a lock on HP, as i am not that good with CE still.

EXP
Funds
HP
Some Materials

Attachments

skacikpl

Novice Cheater
Mar 18, 2017
Hey, anyone proficient with CE tried to manipulate with camera?
I'm mostly interested in free camera movement and FOV controls.

Also on side note I've dug up item names which are helpful in digging out what I assume are item ID's.

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
So I've found most of the Materials, it's like 75% of them. Once I progress through the game I'll add the rest. This will let you upgrade all your weapons to at least Level 3.

Attachments

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
Any chance on chip editing? Used a trainer and didn't notice that it set all of my chips to 0 cost. Not a bad thing, but makes the game too easy.

Mar 18, 2017
zachillios post_id=2104 time=1489860496 user_id=259 said:
So I've found most of the Materials, it's like 75% of them. Once I progress through the game I'll add the rest. This will let you upgrade all your weapons to at least Level 3.
Some of these pointers don't work for materials but for some power up items.

Mar 18, 2017
Cheers for the table, you can never have enough funds in games like this

Though like the other guy said, it desperately needs a movement cheat of some sort (teleporting or big boost to movement speed or stuff like that) because there's way too much backtracking in this game (and that racing subquest oh god)

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Yah, the main cheats I'm hoping for with this game are all movement/travel QoL related. Infinite HP isn't really needed with the Auto-Evade and Auto-Usage chips making it near impossible to die. If you want to 'pseudo God Mode' then we need a chip editor. Stack a whole bunch of +6 defense ups and +6 Max HP ups till 9999 HP or so and you basically will not die, ever.

But travel... ugh...

Mar 19, 2017
Nyrakav post_id=2113 time=1489875832 user_id=1322 said:
zachillios post_id=2104 time=1489860496 user_id=259 said:
Some of these pointers don't work for materials but for some power up items.
the order of the items are based on when you pickup the item and not predetermined. When you sell the item the code replaces it with a blank and the code database does not reshuffle to fill in the "blanks"

Kuraiholy

What is cheating?
Mar 19, 2017
Yeah the item system seems crazy in this. None of the codes are working though they seem to be pulling SOMETHING.

Mar 19, 2017
Kuraiholy post_id=2133 time=1489902857 user_id=1330 said:
Yeah the item system seems crazy in this. None of the codes are working though they seem to be pulling SOMETHING.
Eh.... it wasn't that hard to figure out since everything seems to be static in game. the hard part will be to build an item/chip list for everything in the game.

Below are the addresses for the first slot of the items and chips.
Code:
Item slot#1 - hex+c to get the next address

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>896</ID>
      <Description>"Item Qty"</Description>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>NieRAutomata.exe+196294C</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>897</ID>
      <Description>"Item Description"</Description>
      <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>NieRAutomata.exe+1962950</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Code:
Chip slot#1 - hex+30 to get the next address

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>390</ID>
      <Description>"Chip"</Description>
      <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>NieRAutomata.exe+1964894</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>391</ID>
      <Description>"Upgrade level"</Description>
      <Address>NieRAutomata.exe+196489C</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>389</ID>
      <Description>"Chip Cost"</Description>
      <Address>NieRAutomata.exe+19648A0</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

TheByteSize

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
Eddy beat me to this but here it's.
  • Inf Item Usage
  • Inf HP
  • EXP * 10
  • Chip Editor - 2 versions: Fuse Menu and Equip Menu
    ---Chip ID is what control chip type and its Rank. Seems like Chip is max at +8. Increase all Chip ID, Sort Order and Rank by same amount to keep the system from acting weird.

Attachments

skacikpl

Novice Cheater
Mar 18, 2017
Here's a simple (very partial) item list:
http://pastebin.com/V8Bn4u06

To get the id, search item name as string, non-green address will have it's ID next to it.

There seems to be some sort of check implemented on DLC items, they revert back to old ID when used.
10th pod skin is amazarashi and there are several others that are in the game but not available yet - including black one (assuming same as 9s is using) and purple.

and 3 DLC clothes whatever they may be.

DTR

What is cheating?
Mar 19, 2017
Could you add options to move the camera in and out to avoid opening up the menu? And speed modifier for slow/fast/stop motion?

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
TheByteSize post_id=2156 time=1489922456 user_id=616 said:
Eddy beat me to this but here it's.
  • Inf Item Usage
  • Inf HP
  • EXP * 10
  • Chip Editor - 2 versions: Fuse Menu and Equip Menu
    ---Chip ID is what control chip type and its Rank. Seems like Chip is max at +8. Increase all Chip ID, Sort Order and Rank by same amount to keep the system from acting weird.
I tried the Chip Editor. Editing the cost works flawlessly and seems to hard save on change... Editing the rank doesn't seem to work. You can change the number but the + value next to the chip doesn't change... Also tried by buying two +0 chips and trying to make them say +5 before Fusing... it doesn't recognize either chip after editing the Rank :/

Top Bottom