Status
Not open for further replies.

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
Game name: NBA Playgrounds
Price: 19.99
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/545270/NBA_Playgrounds/

I request a table that either gives you more player packs, if possible or a way to manipulate your in game XP which the grants you more player packs. Before you guys ask: It's not online. The player packs are earned through playing the single player mode and simply leveling up. No micro transactions involved, no nothing.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
I'll check it out, it's not my type of game though so i can't really promise anything

Wacky Lim Lim

What is cheating?
May 12, 2017
I unlocked them all, but I found the score for my team first and made a pointer for my score.This game sucks by the way. You change your points to 999 and its an automatic win before the match begins. Once I had a pointer I knew the memory region to search. Then I found xp by locating my players xp by doing a simple 4 byte exact scan. Took me down to 4 addresses at the end of the game. I just changed those to 9999999 and that unlocked every player in the game and gave me gold packs to spare You just get xp for duplicate cards. Also, stamina is a float at 1000 when it is full and I didn't feel like making a table.

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
[quote="Wacky Lim Lim" post_id=8396 time=1494619702 user_id=5025]
I unlocked them all, but I found the score for my team first and made a pointer for my score.This game sucks by the way. You change your points to 999 and its an automatic win before the match begins. Once I had a pointer I knew the memory region to search. Then I found xp by locating my players xp by doing a simple 4 byte exact scan. Took me down to 4 addresses at the end of the game. I just changed those to 9999999 and that unlocked every player in the game and gave me gold packs to spare You just get xp for duplicate cards. Also, stamina is a float at 1000 when it is full and I didn't feel like making a table.
[/quote]

Wow that sounds way above my league in terms of what I can do with CE. Any chance you could condense at least the XP part that you figured out into a useable table?

Well I don't think it sucks for what it is really. It's fun to blow through for a couple of games and just enjoy the heck out of playing silly basketball. It doesn't claim to be 2k and nobody wants that. I wanted a silly NBA Jam title back and we got that. What annoys me is the unlocking part. I mean it's fun but it basically means to get all the players I need to play through all the tournaments. To then get the players that I enjoy playing the most to a decent level I would need to play through the tournaments again like 5 times. That's a bit of a grind when I justt want to ball.

STN post_id=8388 time=1494612687 user_id=48 said:
I'll check it out, it's not my type of game though so i can't really promise anything
I would appreciate that very much.

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
Sorry wasn't online over the weekend. The table worked. Thx a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom