My Time at Portia

Sep 17, 2017
For those wondering, the 4-byte version of stamina isn't the correct stamina, instead it's a float. In case people wanted to alter the values raw per session.

Mar 25, 2017
I've fixed +Inf Stamina for the current version (4.0.80967). The aob should be update proof.
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscan(InfStamina,F3 0F 11 28 48 8B 86 ? ? ? ? B9 02 00 00 00 48 63 C9)
alloc(newmem,$100,InfStamina)

label(code)
label(return)
label(InfStaminaOriginal)

newmem:
InfStaminaOriginal:
  readmem(InfStamina,11)

code:
//movss [rax],xmm5
  movss [rax],xmm2
  mov rax,[rsi+00000170]
  jmp return

InfStamina:
  jmp code
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(InfStaminaOriginal)
registersymbol(InfStamina)

[DISABLE]
InfStamina:
  readmem(InfStaminaOriginal,11)

unregistersymbol(InfStaminaOriginal)
unregistersymbol(InfStamina)
dealloc(newmem)

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
or this one...
Code:
[ENABLE]
Pathea:Player:ChangeStamina:
  db C3
//ret

[DISABLE]
  db 55
//push rbp
It should also work well with future updates. ;)

Mar 25, 2017
fantomas post_id=32203 time=1518376758 user_id=1587 said:
or this one...
Code:
[ENABLE]
  db C3
//ret

[DISABLE]
  db 55
//push rbp
It should also work well with future updates. ;)
How does it suppose to work?
Did I miss a new CE plugin or something?

EDIT: nvm, it's this new mono feature.
Pretty nice.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
Yeah, sorry igromanru - as you said, you have to active mono feature to be able to use that code.

As I already said, I prefer to use the least amount of code as possible for my scripts, especially when a game uses mono feature.

rets

What is cheating?
Feb 14, 2018
only when using clock stop the game becomes slow.
but I am very thanks.

Anon581

What is cheating?
Nov 11, 2017
fantomas post_id=33273 time=1519043978 user_id=1587 said:
Table fixed to support the last update v4.0.82558
Thanks for the quick update!

Here's some things I've noticed after testing out the new table:
  • +Inf Health doesn't work.
  • +Inf Endurance just drains your endurance to 0 and stays there.
  • NoItemCraftingCostTime (another way to have instant crafting) works but drains the amount of fuel time needed for the craft so you have to refuel after every 10 crafts. The normal instant crafting doesn't.
  • itemBarItems - Item[2] <-- Shouldn't this start at 1 to 8 for the items on the bar?
  • mExp doesn't seem to work, just a visual change and then it goes back to the original value.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
@Anon581

Thank you for your feedback, I'll try to bring some explanation(s)
+Inf Health doesn't work.
Yeah you're right ... and yet I had checked several times its good functioning before posting the cheat table. :rolleyes:

There was an 'invincible' mode (a.k.a. Inf Health) but they retired the code from the latest updates, so I wanted to find an alternative.

Ok, I've found out another way - there's a shared 'minHPValue' float value (-1), which is meaning that the health will decrease til that value. Once your health has reached that value, your health will no longer decrease. You get it... put the value >= 131 and you'll have unlimited health. ;)

I'll add a script to do that (as it is a shared value, have to add a 'cmp' function) and also a pointer which would be more convenient, I hope. :p
+Inf Endurance just drains your endurance to 0 and stays there.
Nope, it is not working like that - When you make a fast run or a roll, you'll see a yellow circle, which presents your endurance value (or Vp - vitality points, maybe???) and your endurance will decrease. But once your endurance has been restored, that circle goes away. When you use 'Inf Endurance', your endurance value does not decrease, so it is why you see no more that yellow circle but your can fast run and roll w/o loosing of your endurance points.
NoItemCraftingCostTime (another way to have instant crafting) works but drains the amount of fuel time needed for the craft so you have to refuel after every 10 crafts. The normal instant crafting doesn't.
Yeah, the script has its limited purpose, it is just another way to have instant crafting (as said in description), but if you use 'Inf Items' script to increase items values (in this case wood's value), then fuel time would no more be a limit. Or make a 'NoFuelTimeNeeded' script to overcome that limit??? Maybe. :)
itemBarItems - Item[2] <-- Shouldn't this start at 1 to 8 for the items on the bar?
'Item[2]' is just a conventional name added by developers, so I just picked it. What really counts it is these values matches.
mExp doesn't seem to work, just a visual change and then it goes back to the original value.
Yeah, my fault, I should specify it. But it is how it works, sometimes we can edit value(s) manually, sometimes we cant; it is why we use scripts. :p

Also, my cheat tables are especially made for my own educational purpose, I like to see how a logical of a game is running and how it will continue to running if that logical has been changed. So it is why my cheat tables are NOT perfect, not like they already had been once. :lol: But despite of this, I really hope someone will find them useful and learn something or (be forced :lol: ) to make its own cheat table. ;)

BR

D1g1Byt3

Novice Cheater
Jun 9, 2017
Have you found a way to modify the Calendar Dates yet? Or even what time it is, rather than just freezing it?

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
@hentai-sama

It shouldn't be hard to deal with but maybe I'll wait for the next (major???) update (current this month) before. I hope you're ok with this. :)

hentai-sama

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
fantomas post_id=35486 time=1520192594 user_id=1587 said:
@hentai-sama

It shouldn't be hard to deal with but maybe I'll wait for the next (major???) update (current this month) before. I hope you're ok with this. :)
Well i want it now but its up to you. Do it when you want. :)

Jul 30, 2017
fantomas post_id=30615 time=1516867094 user_id=1587 said:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/666140/My_Time_At_Portia/

Here's my poor contribution for this game - Other scripts could be added.

Enjoy! ;)
May we have an update to this? Current version of game after monthly update is 5.0.57352, and Stop Time, at the very least, causes the game to crash. Would also appreciate working HP cheat. Thanks, ever so. God bless. :)

Jul 30, 2017
ku-hao post_id=32275 time=1518422759 user_id=10458 said:
i just find few value.sry :D
Portia.CT
May we have an update to this? Current version of game after monthly update is 5.0.57352. Only values that seem to work now is Gols. All other values appear to be zero or question mark.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
Cheat table fixed to support the latest update alpha.5.0.87262 (Mars 30, 2018)

Added also 'TimeManager Base Addresses' script which will allow you to have hands on the clock time.

Enjoy! ;)

Top Bottom