[COMPLETED] MONMUSU (Steam)

erdonko

What is cheating?
May 13, 2018

HaZiiHaLo

What is cheating?
May 15, 2018
all values are double including timers. I did this on the steam version with no r18 patch.
Thanks for the table Chaos, I happen to come across it yesterday. It was working just fine, but this morning there was an update for it and it is no longer working, any chance on a new table?

applesorbet

What is cheating?
May 15, 2018
Anyone able to find and replace the money value? After the recent patch, I can't seem to find it easily by just searching for the number.

BringChaos

Novice Cheater
Mar 13, 2018
They made the values a scrambled array of bytes rather than a double. Not going to spend my time writing a custom variable for that hot mess.
I hooked into a function instead, you just enter your desired amount and they game will set it when it updates.

Attachments

Mar 14, 2017
Used the hook function for desired gold but after summoning it changed my gold to 0 instead of 10 and now I can't advance the game anymore. Is it possible to reverse this?
Get a function to change unit amount so I can generate gold?
Or maybe if some kind soul could tell me where the savedata for the game is located, that would be great!
*Edit*
Nevermind, found the savefile so just starting over.

BringChaos

Novice Cheater
Mar 13, 2018
Used the hook function for desired gold but after summoning it changed my gold to 0 instead of 10 and now I can't advance the game anymore. Is it possible to reverse this?
Get a function to change unit amount so I can generate gold?
Or maybe if some kind soul could tell me where the savedata for the game is located, that would be great!
*Edit*
Nevermind, found the savefile so just starting over.
You are supposed to change the "Desired Gold" in the address list to something other than 0 but I can see how you got soft locked
I attached a v3 verison in my first post https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/monmusu-steam.6773/post-45942 that makes the default 100 rather than 0

KamenRiderPixel

What is cheating?
May 16, 2018

miorioff

What is cheating?
Mar 21, 2017
Any possible update? Function hook does't activate no matter what i do. I know this game is a waste of time but still would like to ask you for help using this table

Top Bottom