Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

YGKaya

What is cheating?
Feb 13, 2018
i deleted my save file and now the picker-abilities doesn't work, anyone know how to fix it?

Crimble

What is cheating?
Mar 6, 2018
Does anybody know how to ressurect dead Captains and Warchiefs? So I basically spent hooooours editing my entire army so that they all had matching armor and tribe skill. After a captain died in battle I tried to ressurect him using the status item in the Cheat table and basically killed my entire army including my awesome overlord :( Yes I know I should have made a backup save.

They are all currently dead on my screen please can somebdoy help which boxes do I have to tick?

DemonLord666

What is cheating?
Feb 17, 2018
Crimble post_id=35722 time=1520352070 user_id=13689 said:
Does anybody know how to ressurect dead Captains and Warchiefs? So I basically spent hooooours editing my entire army so that they all had matching armor and tribe skill. After a captain died in battle I tried to ressurect him using the status item in the Cheat table and basically killed my entire army including my awesome overlord :( Yes I know I should have made a backup save.

They are all currently dead on my screen please can somebdoy help which boxes do I have to tick?
use uruk pointer, select the dead guys, check status box and change the 'dead' and 'removed from map' value from 1 to 0 and make sure you DON'T check the box of 'removed from map' and 'dead' or it will apply to EVERYTHING your cursor hits

TMAMA

What is cheating?
Mar 29, 2018
Following the advice on Youtube and this thread, I have created an Olog out of an Uruk. Unfortunately for me, he is stuck in this T-pose and I cannot figure out why.

Google-fu has yet to show me the error of my ways and I was hoping someone would be smarter than I in figuring it out. Attached are screenshots https://imgur.com/a/WNv6m

crinkzkull08

What is cheating?
Apr 11, 2018
Anybody know the name of this eye scouter from the gear section: Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I have a tip for anybody who wants to remove a glitched uruk. It worked for me and hopefully, it does for you as well...

1. From this cheat, go to the uruk pointer
2. From the game, highlight glitched dead uruk and click details (X by default on keyboard)
3. CHECK the name and MAKE SURE it is the right Uruk. Then under status,
4. Turn the value of 'dominated', 'dead' 'removed from map' all to 0 (*There might be a case were the value might suddenly change, this means that the uruk target changed so check the name once more click the details on the glitched uruk)
5. Once you've checked that it's all set, go back to the main game and have your follower create a mission to kill the glitched uruk.
6. Personally go to the mission instead of skipping it.
5. From there, you can either:
a. Kill the uruk (have tested it and somehow returns the glitched uruk to life)
b. Dominate the uruk (has worked to me so far, you can probably just send it to pit fights to kill it.)

I have tested this method 5 times and has worked for me. Hopefully it does for you as well...