Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

adamj200

What is cheating?
Oct 16, 2017
2
0
1
hislefttesticle post_id=28057 time=1513291980 user_id=11343 said:
Hello, Im having a major problem with the table.
I downloaded the most recent version (ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v17.1.CT) but Im not being able to customize my uruks. Basically, I cant change them becouse the column of VALUES doesnt have the name of the item but rather some sort of code name with letters and numbers which I dont understand. I dont understand these code names and Im not being able to change it to their actual names. I have seen some tutorials and noticed that the values should be showing the actual name of the item and not some random numbers and letters.
It occured to me that this might be a problem from the latest game update but im not compltely sure.
But if its not and the table is working fine for others, could anybody tell me if Im missing something or tell me a solution to my problem?.
Thanks for reading.
It's because the table is out of date. Update required.
 

DrolOCFA

What is cheating?
Dec 15, 2017
2
0
1
Congratulations, you did an amazing work with the table, you gave the perfect tool to fight the abuse of this microtransaction thing. I still can use the table to edit my uruks even after the updates. You destoyed their greedy blood works!

Thanks very much!
 

jkendric202020

What is cheating?
Dec 15, 2017
2
0
1
hislefttesticle post_id=28057 time=1513291980 user_id=11343 said:
Hello, Im having a major problem with the table.
I downloaded the most recent version (ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v17.1.CT) but Im not being able to customize my uruks. Basically, I cant change them becouse the column of VALUES doesnt have the name of the item but rather some sort of code name with letters and numbers which I dont understand. I dont understand these code names and Im not being able to change it to their actual names. I have seen some tutorials and noticed that the values should be showing the actual name of the item and not some random numbers and letters.
It occured to me that this might be a problem from the latest game update but im not compltely sure.
But if its not and the table is working fine for others, could anybody tell me if Im missing something or tell me a solution to my problem?.
Thanks for reading.
This is happening with mine as well. It is also not allowing me to edit item nor is it allowing alot of spawn type changes. Hopefully a update is coming.
 
Dec 8, 2017
37
0
6
jkendric202020 post_id=28105 time=1513359882 user_id=11365 said:
hislefttesticle post_id=28057 time=1513291980 user_id=11343 said:
Hello, Im having a major problem with the table.
I downloaded the most recent version (ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v17.1.CT) but Im not being able to customize my uruks. Basically, I cant change them becouse the column of VALUES doesnt have the name of the item but rather some sort of code name with letters and numbers which I dont understand. I dont understand these code names and Im not being able to change it to their actual names. I have seen some tutorials and noticed that the values should be showing the actual name of the item and not some random numbers and letters.
It occured to me that this might be a problem from the latest game update but im not compltely sure.
But if its not and the table is working fine for others, could anybody tell me if Im missing something or tell me a solution to my problem?.
Thanks for reading.
This is happening with mine as well. It is also not allowing me to edit item drops or properties in addition to uruk traits. Hopefully a update is coming.
I think Sekuro is out of station. :mrgreen: he don't have time now to update his table.
 
Nov 7, 2017
6
0
1
DrolOCFA post_id=28081 time=1513326615 user_id=11356 said:
Congratulations, you did an amazing work with the table, you gave the perfect tool to fight the abuse of this microtransaction thing. I still can use the table to edit my uruks even after the updates. You destoyed their greedy blood works!

Thanks very much!
What version are you using? I'm using version 17.1 and it's not working on my end
 

PREDATORXV

What is cheating?
Nov 23, 2017
4
0
1
CrispyArrow post_id=28117 time=1513381127 user_id=10195 said:
DrolOCFA post_id=28081 time=1513326615 user_id=11356 said:
Congratulations, you did an amazing work with the table, you gave the perfect tool to fight the abuse of this microtransaction thing. I still can use the table to edit my uruks even after the updates. You destoyed their greedy blood works!

Thanks very much!
What version are you using? I'm using version 17.1 and it's not working on my end
He means he can still edit the abilities and stuff of the orks probably
 

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
203
37
28
I just updated the table, everything should be working again.
If you have any issues with the FOV, I can't help you. In the steam version it's still working just fine.
 

anonymous5200

Expert Cheater
Nov 2, 2017
57
0
6
seikur0 post_id=28145 time=1513425830 user_id=8101 said:
I just updated the table, everything should be working again.
If you have any issues with the FOV, I can't help you. In the steam version it's still working just fine.
Hi SeiKur0, hope you still play this game occasionally, so updating table won't cost you much time, thanks. :)
 

The_Laughing_Man

What is cheating?
Dec 16, 2017
3
1
1
I've been watching this table for sometime now and been very impressed with how much you've kept this table going because of this I've decided to make an account today here on cheat engine.

Can't believe how well you've done with this table and at some point if you ever want to make it possible for donations for all of us here who love your work please show us how some of us could maybe make a donation for the work you've put in.

I'm very thankful that you were able to put the time in this weekend to update this cheat engine table and surprised it happened before the week started all over again.

You do fantastic work SeiKur0 and I'll never forget that this literally is the only table that I know of that can do so much in the game.

Thanks again. :lol:
 

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
203
37
28
anonymous5200 post_id=28152 time=1513430441 user_id=10027 said:
seikur0 post_id=28145 time=1513425830 user_id=8101 said:
I just updated the table, everything should be working again.
If you have any issues with the FOV, I can't help you. In the steam version it's still working just fine.
Hi SeiKur0, hope you still play this game occasionally, so updating table won't cost you much time, thanks. :)
I'm not playing this anymore, I just hope they stop updating this :p
Nah, it's okay. For the current version I added some stuff, so it's now pretty much safe against these smaller updates.
v18 should be working for all updates after the first one that broke the cheat tables (v1.0.7636.0).
 
Sep 29, 2017
42
1
8
seikur0 post_id=28145 time=1513425830 user_id=8101 said:
I just updated the table, everything should be working again.
If you have any issues with the FOV, I can't help you. In the steam version it's still working just fine.
Thanks for the udpate Seikur
 

JoshuaAng10

What is cheating?
Dec 13, 2017
2
0
1
Thanks for updating the table Seikur0. Sry for the pm spam. I thought the first one I sent out was deleted. Only found it after finding the second one
 

DrolOCFA

What is cheating?
Dec 15, 2017
2
0
1
seikur0 post_id=28145 time=1513425830 user_id=8101 said:
I just updated the table, everything should be working again.
If you have any issues with the FOV, I can't help you. In the steam version it's still working just fine.
Thanks very much for the update!
 

archwyvern

What is cheating?
Dec 13, 2017
3
0
1
Val post_id=28032 time=1513271547 user_id=11275 said:
archwyvern post_id=27944 time=1513176055 user_id=11309 said:
Hello Seikur0, I just made an account for this

In order to create the ultimate abomination, Is it possible for you to make a script so captains always cheat death?
I think the marker for this is 'Picker_Marker, chancetocheatdeath'. Its alittle tedious but you can switch the captains that you wanted to cheat death and change their marker to what I just mention.
You mean the "MoreLuckytoCheatDeath" marker?, I tries to meddle with it before, changing a marker variable to that, but the game rid the tweaked dead captain after that instead...(or did I need to change a specific line)

Also I noticed that all my captains that cheat death doesn't have that marker initially, they did have it after fully resurrected

Anyway we can't tweak anything but abilities and skin tones for now
 
Top Bottom