Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Oct 27, 2017
anyone know if the 11/28/17, 300mb patch is safe to download? Been running in offline mode since the last patch so the table doesn't break.

stealthcl0wn

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Jun 18, 2017
mjike post_id=26504 time=1511934073 user_id=9835 said:
anyone know if the 11/28/17, 300mb patch is safe to download? Been running in offline mode since the last patch so the table doesn't break.
It's nothing but HD textures for the Slaughter DLC.

HahaOmgUDied

What is cheating?
Nov 29, 2017
Every time I try to use the item editor the game crashes. I can edit orcs all day log but for whatever reason items cause a crash. I have the Windows Store version not the Steam version because whatever changes I make on the PC version carry over to my Xbox. Any ideas why it keeps crashing?

afraidless

Expert Cheater
Sep 9, 2017
HahaOmgUDied post_id=26572 time=1511991542 user_id=10903 said:
Every time I try to use the item editor the game crashes. I can edit orcs all day log but for whatever reason items cause a crash. I have the Windows Store version not the Steam version because whatever changes I make on the PC version carry over to my Xbox. Any ideas why it keeps crashing?
windows store has integrated anti-cheat that messes with cheat engine :|

saysomething

What is cheating?
Nov 23, 2017
When i open Uruk Pointer--> and click some Abilities its alway have " ???? ' in the Value so i can not change anything, anyone know what happened ??

anonymous5200

Expert Cheater
Nov 2, 2017
saysomething post_id=26629 time=1512043584 user_id=10716 said:
When i open Uruk Pointer--> and click some Abilities its alway have " ???? ' in the Value so i can not change anything, anyone know what happened ??
Switch back to the game and highlight any uruk in your Army, then check back.

SenorPlebeian

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Jun 8, 2017
I think I found another way of stopping the cooldowns for summoning mounts and bodyguards without editing the global timer (Which regenerates captain health and so on), but I haven't really tested it very far, plus it uses a filter based off a set of bytes that I've no idea if they're written the same way on other people's games. Someone else might be able to do this more justice though, so thought I'd share what I got.

Essentially what I found out is the game writes two different sets of timers whenever you summon, one that is UI specific and one that this function calls. For the UI, it writes the time you summoned and in the next 4 bytes, the amount of time that must pass for the cooldown (30000 I believe without any % cooldown items). This one on the other hand just stores the exact time when the cooldown ends, though changing that address directly or freezing it doesn't really do anything from what I've seen, so I just made it that when it accesses that time, it instead just sets the registry that holds that cooldown end time with the value of 1.
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(CLDMNT,ShadowOfWar.exe,8B 41 10 3B D0) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"ShadowOfWar.exe"+253B8A)

label(code)
label(return)
label(changecode)
label(rest)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,[rcx+10]
  push rdx
  cmp [rcx+18],0
  je rest
  mov edx,[rcx+18]
  cmp [edx+4],3D151A30
  je changecode
  cmp [edx+4],693BBD34
  je changecode
  jmp rest
changecode:
  mov eax,1
rest:
  pop rdx
  cmp edx,eax
  jmp return

CLDMNT:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(CLDMNT)

[DISABLE]

CLDMNT:
  db 8B 41 10 3B D0

unregistersymbol(CLDMNT)
dealloc(newmem)
Otherwise, I updated Army of One's original script for it, though again I have no idea if this will work on everyone's game since it doesn't really look for an AOB signature:
Code:
[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"ShadowOfWar.exe"+1828251)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here

originalcode:
mov edx,r8d
mov [rcx+18],edx
mov eax,r8d

exit:
jmp returnhere

"ShadowOfWar.exe"+1828251:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+1828251:
mov edx,[rcx+18]
mov eax,r8d
//Alt: db 8B 51 18 41 8B C0
Hopefully someone finds use of this.

anonymous5200

Expert Cheater
Nov 2, 2017
SenorPlebeian post_id=26702 time=1512098877 user_id=6399 said:
I think I found another way of stopping the cooldowns for summoning mounts and bodyguards without editing the global timer (Which regenerates captain health and so on), but I haven't really tested it very far, plus it uses a filter based off a set of bytes that I've no idea if they're written the same way on other people's games. Someone else might be able to do this more justice though, so thought I'd share what I got.

Essentially what I found out is the game writes two different sets of timers whenever you summon, one that is UI specific and one that this function calls. For the UI, it writes the time you summoned and in the next 4 bytes, the amount of time that must pass for the cooldown (30000 I believe without any % cooldown items). This one on the other hand just stores the exact time when the cooldown ends, though changing that address directly or freezing it doesn't really do anything from what I've seen, so I just made it that when it accesses that time, it instead just sets the registry that holds that cooldown end time with the value of 1.
Cool, this might save SeiKur0 some time, and I hope he could combine this with the future version.

HahaOmgUDied

What is cheating?
Nov 29, 2017
afraidless post_id=26623 time=1512032799 user_id=8451 said:
Is there anyway around this?

Coconut

What is cheating?
Dec 3, 2017
You added traits instead of replacing existing ones? Do you mind telling me how you did that? I have tried and if it doesn't crash, it resets

afraidless

Expert Cheater
Sep 9, 2017
HahaOmgUDied post_id=26874 time=1512241595 user_id=10903 said:
afraidless post_id=26623 time=1512032799 user_id=8451 said:
Is there anyway around this?
not that I know of. it's only windows store related for now though, so I guess avoid using windows store in the future :cry:

Him09

What is cheating?
Dec 3, 2017
Uruk pointer is not working after the slaughter tribe update.
Everything else is working (I haven't tried much but item pointer is working and I have tried and tested it).
When I click Uruk pointer, nothing actually happens, neither game crashes. Just uruk pointer is highlights and that's it.
There is no cross mark in uruk pointer and no further list in uruk pointer opens as it opens in item pointer. Any help?

Nov 26, 2017
Him09 post_id=26928 time=1512292220 user_id=10999 said:
Everything else is working (I haven't tried much but item pointer is working and I have tried and tested it).
When I click Uruk pointer, nothing actually happens, neither game crashes. Just uruk pointer is highlights and that's it.
There is no cross mark in uruk pointer and no further list in uruk pointer opens as it opens in item pointer. Any help?
Yeah i seem to have the same problem here...

Everything works exept Uruk Pointer & Force Uruk Class!

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
JebuNagazi post_id=27073 time=1512390284 user_id=10825 said:

For the steam version I don't have any issues. Can't help with other versions.

DrWolfman

Novice Cheater
Aug 10, 2017
seikur0 post_id=27220 time=1512494467 user_id=8101 said:
JebuNagazi post_id=27073 time=1512390284 user_id=10825 said:

For the steam version I don't have any issues. Can't help with other versions.
seikur0, I can confirm it works on the steam version as of 4am EST this morning (prior to the pit fights update). I had set the uruk spawn preferences to Legendary (to farm Legendary set gear pieces) and later only "the Machine" role (to farm a new one after my last one disappeared), and the table worked perfectly. Minas Morgul was terrifying, but fun :D I was also able to edit stats of individual orcs and switch out a few weapon preferences (mostly to regen health/might and apply the desired kind of damage on stealth attacks).

Draco856 post_id=27194 time=1512475666 user_id=11078 said:
What is the picker for Damaged by Executions?
It's "picker_combat_immune" "picker_combat_vulnerable" in the section for damage weaknesses/vulnerabilities. Not that you need any others, but the "Unstable" picker ability which sounds like a bad trait is "Enraged by Everything" (a tank specific trait).

Giodude556

What is cheating?
Dec 6, 2017
Hello!

Thank you very much for this table, im loving it! I could use some help from people here tho. I got a buff orc which i want to amke it look real badass as a fighter. Hes a marauder so I was thinking about that full golden armor from the marauder trailer. Only think thats close to gold is regal armor which isnt the one im looking for! And if its not possible to give him this armor, any suggestions on armor combinations which look badass?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom