Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

mangekyox

What is cheating?
Nov 19, 2017
Appreciate the update.
I know you do this out of your spare time.
But if possible i'd love it if you were able to get the Uruk rarity spawner to work on the Microsoft store version.
I'd be willing to tell you what works/send logs if you need a test dummy

Nosegoblin

What is cheating?
Nov 22, 2017
seikur0 Thank you for all the time you have put in! made my game far more enjoyable as I like to have my orcs 'dressed up'
I am getting a problem with update 17 crashing the game when I try to spawn any master scrip orcs. Will try and DL again and give it another shot, but it looks like slayer0527 is having the same issue.

Cheers!

Nosegoblin

What is cheating?
Nov 22, 2017
Just following up....

Looks like you snuck in and fixed the script:p the seccond dl of 17 working great so far.

Thank you again!

Sep 22, 2017
Howdy guys!
By chance anyone have list of what perks uruk should have to made him almost unkillable by other uruks?
I want to make some table to just copy-paste perfect perks to fresh dominated uruks

DrWolfman

Novice Cheater
Aug 10, 2017
seikur0 post_id=25674 time=1511294344 user_id=8101 said:
Okay, so I updated the table, that took a while as they changed quite a lot :(

Also: 4 GB patch, but they didn't fix the alpha slider. *hits uninstall button* *with his head* *while crying* :evil:
Thanks so much for updating!, seikur0 I can't wait to delve into the update. I am afraid I'm going to trigger mass rebellions just by loading my savegame though :O

This is a question for anyone, but is there a way to copy/save the properties of an orc and then apply them to another orc in the Uruk pointer/editor apart from individually locking the picker abilities, appearance, etc.? Unfortunately what happened was that bug where either a story quest or a pit fight caused a bodyguard orc to disappear from the army screen (not dead, just gone). Unfortunately it happened to be my SoM most loyal follower (foavorite orc).

If all else fails, I'll switch out for an earlier savegame file where he was in the army and use a transfer order to move him to the store garrison (which is persistent regardless of save?) and then switch back out for the original savegame file. I have now learned the hard way that no orc is safe from deletion/removal unless he's a warchief, overlord, or in the store garrison. :(

Thanks in advance for any time, help, or suggestions!

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday (with lots of endless seige and Slaughter tribe goodness)!

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
mangekyox post_id=25711 time=1511324760 user_id=10575 said:
Appreciate the update.
I know you do this out of your spare time.
But if possible i'd love it if you were able to get the Uruk rarity spawner to work on the Microsoft store version.
I'd be willing to tell you what works/send logs if you need a test dummy
Write me a pm/or in the cheat engine discord channel. Does the script activate for you?
Nosegoblin post_id=25717 time=1511332249 user_id=10676 said:
Just following up....

Looks like you snuck in and fixed the script:p the seccond dl of 17 working great so far.

Thank you again!
There's only one v17 though and I didn't sneak anything in :)

For everyone else v17.1 fixes the issues with the uruk spawn options and item drops, now they're working again.

Nosegoblin

What is cheating?
Nov 22, 2017
Nosegoblin post_id=25717 time=1511332249 user_id=10676 said:
Just following up....

Thank you again!

There's only one v17 though and I didn't sneak anything in :)

For everyone else v17.1 fixes the issues with the uruk spawn options and item drops, now they're working again.
So strange... it crashed every time and after a re-dl it worked like a charm. Just strange :p

May 9, 2017
Found some stuff, new strings.

NemesisForge_Role_BloodHunter

Role_Elder
Role_Judge

so it seems that you can influence the nemesis it generates.

fixxxxx

What is cheating?
Nov 23, 2017
hey seikur0. thanks for the awesome cheat table.

I just have one question. do you know a way to erase the captain from existence? as in make the spot they're standing in empty so a new captain can take their place. I have a captain that won't get replaced due to a bug and resurrecting them and killing them again doesn't fix the issue.

stealthcl0wn

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Jun 18, 2017
saysomething post_id=25846 time=1511438361 user_id=10716 said:
Can you add Training and Reassign orders to the game, mine is crack version so i can not connect to Online ! T.T
Nope. They're server-side.

Oct 18, 2017
Table 17.1 running smoothly. Thank you Sir.
Has anyone figured out how to "force" deployed Uruks to have Blood Brothers?

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
fixxxxx post_id=25831 time=1511427508 user_id=10709 said:
hey seikur0. thanks for the awesome cheat table.

I just have one question. do you know a way to erase the captain from existence? as in make the spot they're standing in empty so a new captain can take their place. I have a captain that won't get replaced due to a bug and resurrecting them and killing them again doesn't fix the issue.
You can probably search for the base address of the uruk object and that should be in some list. Now you can try replacing that by the base address of another uruk I guess. Or find the address of that list and edit it.
stealthcl0wn post_id=25866 time=1511451459 user_id=6617 said:
saysomething post_id=25846 time=1511438361 user_id=10716 said:
Can you add Training and Reassign orders to the game, mine is crack version so i can not connect to Online ! T.T
Nope. They're server-side.
No, they're not, they're just events and you could trigger them instead of other events. I'm not working on this table anymore only updating it if needed, so someone else would have to do it. But it's possible.

PREDATORXV

What is cheating?
Nov 23, 2017
It seems to crash everytime I use the item or uruk pointer. I'll be on the inventory or army screen and will crash when just moving my mouse. Am I doing something wrong?

Top Bottom