[COMPLETED] Metal Gear Survive Campaign (SP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2017
47
0
6
#1
I had fun messing with CE during the beta. The game would crash with windows debugger until I switched to VEH debugger on CE. I could edit simple inventory values. Could NOT edit ammo count, health or stamina. I made an AoB that worked for infinite ammo (null value) in the Staging area, but as soon as I'd make my own map (SP Map) the values wouldn't work. Tried editing them ingame (same AoB type) but couldn't give INF ammo. At one point I permanently messed up my Revolver and it was stuck at 0 ammo and wouldn't reload or transfer ammo from Storehouse within the game. This affect was permanent and STUCK through closing/reloading the entire program (without CE). :'( Had to delete the pistol. TLDR this is an always online game, even the single player. I couldn't get the ammo or other cheats to work when I entered my lobby. Any tips for campaign? I'm expecting it to be the same.
 
Nov 28, 2017
47
0
6
#2
Before anyone gets in a "tizzy" the change to code I tried did NOT work in the match (even solo) which is online (SOLO). Also the code can be rendered "IsPlayerInMatch" Yes=cannot activate No=Can activate. Getting anything to work is hard. I could change my Kuban and resource amounts the staging area. That's about it.

I'm looking forward to Weapon/Gear (armor) swapper, INF Stam, INF HP, INF Oxygen, NO Resource cost on Crafting. Increased AUTOMATED Turret Range or AUTOMATED Turret 1 Hit Kill, INF Ammo (possibly?) You get 390 AR 5.56 Rounds by default and a Green (low) tier weapon kills in 1-2 headshots so you can take out hordes WITHOUT INF Ammo.

As long as I had 3 of any item/resource I was able to change it's amount/value.
 
Nov 28, 2017
47
0
6
#4
I did 4 bytes for everything. Thanks for the float. This game has REAL MONEY purchases... $10 to unlock a 2nd, third, fourth character... $10 per deployment unit to get items ONLY ACQUIRABLE via deployment units (not findable ingame) this is UNBELIEVABLE. Cheat engine will be our friend. Even if I have to learn newer techniques myself (Persistent AOB was my latest learning curve). I really miss the tables on Cheatengine.com
 

notAlig

Expert Cheater
Feb 22, 2018
87
0
6
#7
Editing the amount of Kuban Energy or Resources seems to stick in the single player. Resources are limited to 12115, and the Kuban Energy doesnt seem to have a limit.
 
Nov 28, 2017
47
0
6
#8
What am I doing wrong? Hunger AoB

Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(_hunger,mgv.exe,89 81 34 08 00 00 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"mgv.exe"+15A2B7C)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  nop 
  nop 
  nop 
  nop 
  nop 
  jmp return

_hunger:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(_hunger)

[DISABLE]

_hunger:
  db 89 81 34 08 00 00

unregistersymbol(_hunger)
dealloc(newmem)
 

thedown1

Expert Cheater
Nov 12, 2017
120
0
16
#9
so far I have the basics and some scripts that I made. pretty new to making scripts so if one of the is buggy let me know.
 

Attachments

Apr 19, 2017
12
0
1
#10
thedown1 post_id=33561 time=1519321021 user_id=10349 said:
so far I have the basics and some scripts that I made. pretty new to making scripts so if one of the is buggy let me know.
Everything works aside from the infinite ammo scripts. i tried activating them alone, expending a clip and reloading, and still lost ammo, tried them together and got the same result, or it wiped out my ammo reserves and changed mt clip from 10 to 9.
 

thedown1

Expert Cheater
Nov 12, 2017
120
0
16
#11
jacob77339 post_id=33565 time=1519322972 user_id=3154 said:
thedown1 post_id=33561 time=1519321021 user_id=10349 said:
so far I have the basics and some scripts that I made. pretty new to making scripts so if one of the is buggy let me know.
Everything works aside from the infinite ammo scripts. i tried activating them alone, expending a clip and reloading, and still lost ammo, tried them together and got the same result, or it wiped out my ammo reserves and changed mt clip from 10 to 9.
what I found is that both need to be activated at the same time. if that still doesn't work I'll look into it some more.
 
Apr 19, 2017
12
0
1
#12
thedown1 post_id=33568 time=1519323867 user_id=10349 said:
jacob77339 post_id=33565 time=1519322972 user_id=3154 said:
thedown1 post_id=33561 time=1519321021 user_id=10349 said:
so far I have the basics and some scripts that I made. pretty new to making scripts so if one of the is buggy let me know.
Everything works aside from the infinite ammo scripts. i tried activating them alone, expending a clip and reloading, and still lost ammo, tried them together and got the same result, or it wiped out my ammo reserves and changed mt clip from 10 to 9.
what I found is that both need to be activated at the same time. if that still doesn't work I'll look into it some more.
It works now which is odd since at my base it made me run out of ammo, but out in the dust it works. Weird
 

thedown1

Expert Cheater
Nov 12, 2017
120
0
16
#14
jacob77339 post_id=33571 time=1519324690 user_id=3154 said:
thedown1 post_id=33568 time=1519323867 user_id=10349 said:
jacob77339 post_id=33565 time=1519322972 user_id=3154 said:
Everything works aside from the infinite ammo scripts. i tried activating them alone, expending a clip and reloading, and still lost ammo, tried them together and got the same result, or it wiped out my ammo reserves and changed mt clip from 10 to 9.
what I found is that both need to be activated at the same time. if that still doesn't work I'll look into it some more.
It works now which is odd since at my base it made me run out of ammo, but out in the dust it works. Weird
are the other scripts working? oxygen and health? need an explanation?
 
Apr 19, 2017
12
0
1
#16
thedown1 post_id=33573 time=1519324800 user_id=10349 said:
jacob77339 post_id=33571 time=1519324690 user_id=3154 said:
thedown1 post_id=33568 time=1519323867 user_id=10349 said:
what I found is that both need to be activated at the same time. if that still doesn't work I'll look into it some more.
It works now which is odd since at my base it made me run out of ammo, but out in the dust it works. Weird
are the other scripts working? oxygen and health? need an explanation?
all options work as intended, amazingly so. Infinite oxygen and infinite stamina make exploring the dust for survivors easier
 

thedown1

Expert Cheater
Nov 12, 2017
120
0
16
#17
jacob77339 post_id=33575 time=1519325582 user_id=3154 said:
thedown1 post_id=33573 time=1519324800 user_id=10349 said:
jacob77339 post_id=33571 time=1519324690 user_id=3154 said:
It works now which is odd since at my base it made me run out of ammo, but out in the dust it works. Weird
are the other scripts working? oxygen and health? need an explanation?
all options work as intended, amazingly so. Infinite oxygen and infinite stamina make exploring the dust for survivors easier
also, the inf ammo makes all the equipment in the left and the right slots not decrease as well so you could set down unlimited turrets and such.
 
Apr 19, 2017
12
0
1
#18
thedown1 post_id=33576 time=1519325932 user_id=10349 said:
jacob77339 post_id=33575 time=1519325582 user_id=3154 said:
thedown1 post_id=33573 time=1519324800 user_id=10349 said:
also, the inf ammo makes all the equipment in the left and the right slots not decrease as well so you could set down unlimited turrets and such.
That's awesome! I'll have to slap em down once i get the blueprints for em!
 

rei_hunter

Expert Cheater
Jun 13, 2017
50
0
6
#19
thedown1 post_id=33573 time=1519324800 user_id=10349 said:
jacob77339 post_id=33571 time=1519324690 user_id=3154 said:
thedown1 post_id=33568 time=1519323867 user_id=10349 said:
what I found is that both need to be activated at the same time. if that still doesn't work I'll look into it some more.
It works now which is odd since at my base it made me run out of ammo, but out in the dust it works. Weird
are the other scripts working? oxygen and health? need an explanation?
Most are working. Didn't use the other 2 scripts. Could use a definitive ammo script though.

EDIT : Arrow wont work with the inf ammo script.
EDIT #2 : Looks like one of the scripts interferes with the Fast Hands skill. :(
 

thedown1

Expert Cheater
Nov 12, 2017
120
0
16
#20
rei_hunter post_id=33579 time=1519326497 user_id=6498 said:
thedown1 post_id=33573 time=1519324800 user_id=10349 said:
jacob77339 post_id=33571 time=1519324690 user_id=3154 said:
It works now which is odd since at my base it made me run out of ammo, but out in the dust it works. Weird
are the other scripts working? oxygen and health? need an explanation?
Most are working. Didn't use the other 2 scripts. Could use a definitive ammo script though.

EDIT : Arrow wont work with the inf ammo script.
EDIT #2 : Looks like one of the scripts interferes with the Fast Hands skill. :(
well the inf ammo is more like a inf everything, I need to find the ammo address I will do that in a little.
edit: arrows dont? weird they work for me. maybe it changed because of the skill? idk I'll look into it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom