Metal Gear Solid V

DDTK

What is cheating?
Mar 20, 2018
Hello. Does anyone know, with the help of which table or by what values can the excess of the mother base cells be restored to normal?

DahWhang

What is cheating?
Apr 6, 2018
I've just recently started playing this game, even though I've owned it for ages. I finished the campaign and started a new one to go do all the side quests and work more on the base itself. (I kinda just stopped researching once I got my suppressed AR and suppressed SR with a rocket launcher) and I've been having issues with the table.

For one, the Infinite Health cheat doesn't want to work. Secondly, it's missing a few key cheats I wanted to play with. So I launched up the Infinity cheat thingy and I was using them both together. I've started having issues where I'll collect a vehicle or a person and suddenly all of my balloons just disappear. Call in a resupply and I can do one more, but then they just disappear again. It may work perfectly fine for hours, or stop working on the first mission I do.

My theory is that it has to do with conflicting scripts from the two different engines, so I'd like to just get this one corrected. As it is right now the table has working scripts for Infinite Ammo, Infinite Suppressor, Infinite Timer, No Recoil/Spread, and Teleport?(Haven't tested the Teleport)

I'd like to get the Health cheat working and also add in a cheat to 'Faint All Enemies' as well as Infinite Gadgets and something to change the value for Heroism.

TheyCallMeTim13

Wiki Monster
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
DahWhang post_id=41589 time=1522983462 user_id=15099 said:
Try this table, it's been kept up to date. And I think you will find it has what you're looking for and then some. The "Infinite health" works and there is a no-clip (no hits/knockdowns) as well, pulse lots of options for combatants.

Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 3.0.8 CT

Lzkiee

What is cheating?
Mar 3, 2017
Long time since I played this game. I know theres an emblem unlocker for the FOB exclusive emblems but can someone work on a Nameplate unlocker? I wonder if it can be done but I have no knowledge on cheatengine stuff so I ask instead.

Top Bottom