Metal Gear Solid V

Groovylicious

What is cheating?
Jul 28, 2017
well only chiken hat is working in that table. (cameras, helicopters and drones still can see you)

HideABC

What is cheating?
Aug 3, 2017
Groovylicious post_id=14541 time=1501755302 user_id=7449 said:
HideABC post_id=14523 time=1501729883 user_id=7556 said:
Game is update.

I want invisible mode. for mission S rank and task clear.

MGSVTPP 1.10.0.ct Cheat table update please.
This table?
Yes!
Some of the table options will not work with this update.

DrWolfman

Novice Cheater
Aug 10, 2017
Kalas post_id=14471 time=1501672469 user_id=271 said:
I could update yea :)
I would be very humbled and grateful if you were able to do an update to invisibility! You'd be my personal hero! I know your time and resources are valuable, especially since this is an older game! Thanks for letting us know an update is possible!

Akula

What is cheating?
Apr 26, 2017
I'd love to see an update to fix the Staff Division Levels, it works for the online dev stuff too. Not really an online cheat, btw, so don't freak out, just lets me R&D the nicer stuff.

LazyLurkerLV

What is cheating?
Aug 15, 2017
Looks like God mode also isn't working for this update; might not be 100% sure but "Never consume Resources" also is not working.

Akula

What is cheating?
Apr 26, 2017
I'd also love to see a fix for the gun customization section override, putting the 17rd mag into the wuss pistol is nice.

DrWolfman

Novice Cheater
Aug 10, 2017
StrikerFX post_id=15835 time=1503406568 user_id=8015 said:
New update 22/08
Yeah, I was hoping this wouldn't restart all progress on the new table. Any idea if this new update compromised the functions that were still working?

May 21, 2017
Hey there, if anyone is still reading this thread for MGSV is there any way to change the codename of my diamond dog soldier using the 'edit current selected staff member' in CE ?

Example: change Amber Fox to Vampire Kitten etc

Thanks! :D~!

DrWolfman

Novice Cheater
Aug 10, 2017
HeavyGrinder post_id=16614 time=1504328376 user_id=5261 said:
Hey there, if anyone is still reading this thread for MGSV is there any way to change the codename of my diamond dog soldier using the 'edit current selected staff member' in CE ?

I'm not sure what extent the table was able to alter staff. I know it was possible to change their rank and unique skills.

I think the two most recent updates (Ocelot and then the patch after) caused a lot of the codes of the previous table that worked for months to stop working. I'm hoping there's enough interest to update it, because I know people like myself would like to use total invisibility (soldiers, snipers, cameras, helicopters, UAVs) to cheese it through missions for fun.

Staff editing through the table would also be huge to bring back. I hope that we can generate some interest to update the table!

May 21, 2017
DrWolfman post_id=16842 time=1504628491 user_id=7721 said:
HeavyGrinder post_id=16614 time=1504328376 user_id=5261 said:

I'm not sure what extent the table was able to alter staff. I know it was possible to change their rank and unique skills.

I think the two most recent updates (Ocelot and then the patch after) caused a lot of the codes of the previous table that worked for months to stop working. I'm hoping there's enough interest to update it, because I know people like myself would like to use total invisibility (soldiers, snipers, cameras, helicopters, UAVs) to cheese it through missions for fun.

Staff editing through the table would also be huge to bring back. I hope that we can generate some interest to update the table!
Yeah I have that all working, expect when I try to pick a name from the 'name if special' section, at the right side I pick one from the drop down list under value and it seems to give me a random name in-game. Other than that all the other options under 'edit current selected staff member' works good :D

deadass

What is cheating?
Sep 8, 2017
Is anyone interested in updating the table? invisibility, health and ammo don't work.

Top Bottom