Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 3.0.13 CT

JDUJRBOH

What is cheating?
Aug 22, 2017
thanks update
1st try
dialog
[string "--[==========================================..."]:516:attempt to index a nil value (local 'rb')

output
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "TimeHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

2nd try
I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: aobScan:
Error with "PlayerHook.CEA", AOB pattern not found: "48xxxxxx48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx"

Error assembling file: "PlayerHook.CEA"

Error assembling file: "_Main.CEA"

AOB scan
48xxxxxx48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx4Cxxxxxx4Bxxxxxx49xxxx
mgsvtpp.exe+3A0D7EF
48 89 45 D7 48 8B 41 38 48 8B 79 30 41 89 D7 4C 8B 68 60 4B 8D 1C 7F 49 89 CE

AOB [48xxxxxx48xxxxxx48xxxxxx41xxxx] There were so many results
thanks cheat table building

TheyCallMeTim13

I... am an enchanter.
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
@Kill_Defcon1
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:25 am
Whats weird is that i didnt download that. I looked at my drivers, no anti cheat software.

EDIT: I uninstalled mods, re verified game files, still get the error.
So the player hook is still at the same address as when I first wrote the script, so may be we'll get lucky. Check at this address and see if you find some code like this.
Code:
mgsvtpp.exe+39E67E3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@limany
I have the same problem as the other guys, same error on the player hook it seems, here is the adress you want

So it looks like the the bytes are there, it may be some odd error from my AOBscan function.
Try the test table to see if it works, all Lua has been stripped so you will need to attach to the game.

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2018
Did you participate in the Ghost Recon free weekend? My CE stopped functioning for MGS5 after I installed ghost recon which comes equipped with an anti-cheat engine. Just a thought.
For what its worth I at one point had Ghost Recon wildlands open while I alt-tabbed and opened cheat engine to do some MGS5 base management real quick, so I really doubt that is the case.

athrun200

What is cheating?
Apr 22, 2018

TheyCallMeTim13

I... am an enchanter.
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
The test table doesn't work for me.
For me, the memory region looks like this. (I somehow cannot add links or upload images)

Seems the array is split out to different places
So from this it looks like the test table injected. If it didn't then you have some thing else injecting to that spot.
But if it did inject this may be an issue with privileges.
Here is a test table it is slower so if you aren't have problems use a table from the main post.
Let's see if this gets us in the ball park.

Attachments

athrun200

What is cheating?
Apr 22, 2018
The below image is the test table. Does it mean work?
test table.PNG

Then I restart the game and run your 3.0.13beta, it scans for a really long time, then the following errors occurs.
13.PNG

error'.PNG

And I have confirmed that the memory region for the game before injection is same as @limany .
It's very strange, I was able to use the table on Friday. But starting from Saturday, I cannot use the table anymore.

Last edited:

TheyCallMeTim13

I... am an enchanter.
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
...May I know if you are a programmer in real life?
Yes and no; I'm mostly self thought, but I work on industrial automation and data recording equipment/setups (so coding for small embedded devices and servers/databases), and on the side I work on some web apps from time to time (just basic apps with users and comments and what not, no e-commerce stuff).

TheyCallMeTim13

I... am an enchanter.
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
@athrun200
Well I know I enjoy it, and it helps give a deep understanding what's happening with high level languages. And many of the skills for reversing and game hacking can be very useful for debugging in general. Plus if you ever find some thing in a process you don't like you can often change it, and tweak the process to what you want.