So from this it looks like the test table injected. If it didn't then you have some thing else injecting to that spot.
But if it did inject this may be an issue with privileges.
Here is a test table it is slower so if you aren't have problems use a table from the main post.
Let's see if this gets us in the ball park.
The below image is the test table. Does it mean work?
Then I restart the game and run your 3.0.13beta, it scans for a really long time, then the following errors occurs.
And I have confirmed that the memory region for the game before injection is same as @limany .
It's very strange, I was able to use the table on Friday. But starting from Saturday, I cannot use the table anymore.
Yes and no; I'm mostly self thought, but I work on industrial automation and data recording equipment/setups (so coding for small embedded devices and servers/databases), and on the side I work on some web apps from time to time (just basic apps with users and comments and what not, no e-commerce stuff).
Well I know I enjoy it, and it helps give a deep understanding what's happening with high level languages. And many of the skills for reversing and game hacking can be very useful for debugging in general. Plus if you ever find some thing in a process you don't like you can often change it, and tweak the process to what you want.