[REQUEST] Medieval: Kingdom Wars

Nukeness1

What is cheating?
Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys,

I googled for this game, and there isn't a single Trainer ANYWHERE aside from CheatHappens, and I'm not giving them any money. There is also no built-in Console Commands (or at least yet, since Devs mentioned but that was a long time ago). I have also tried to use Cheat Engine for the resources but... the numbers are all over, none matches, and I just don't think I have the experience or knowledge to find the right one in all that mess, so here I am! I should say, I have the game on Steam, so a Steam version would be best.

I'd love it if you guys could create a table for this game. I'm specifically only looking for Resources cheat, but if you'd like to add anything else, like Population Cap, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Thank you ^_^

kl0wn

Novice Cheater
May 2, 2017
Nukeness1 post_id=30098 time=1516067685 user_id=11604 said:
RIP. Delete thread plz, nobody will do it.
Not worth asking for a delete, honestly. If I had the game I'd do it, but I don't. That doesn't mean someone in the future won't see this and do it. Or if you're bored maybe you could look into doing it for your self? People on the discord may be able to help you if you have questions

Top Bottom