Mass Effect Andromeda

Ahri

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
3
0
1
#81
eTheBlack post_id=2486 time=1490311125 user_id=960 said:
Ahri post_id=2485 time=1490310733 user_id=1499 said:
craftgod post_id=2469 time=1490297289 user_id=1448 said:
I have not gotten there yet but I assume you can do "increased value by" scans for a couple of side missions and you should get that address.
Oh i've tried the problem is, my game is bugged and its weird

I have negative points... http://i.imgur.com/8wLyp4W.png
You probaly changed it to higher number than max is allowed. Load save file before you changed it.
The thing is, I didn't change it. The game did that itself. I'm trying to use CE to fix it
 

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
319
6
18
#82
CoffeeKitty post_id=2475 time=1490303728 user_id=1457 said:
craftgod post_id=2474 time=1490303515 user_id=1448 said:
CoffeeKitty post_id=2472 time=1490302797 user_id=1457 said:
Could somone who knows how merge 1096bimu and Celos's tables? i am unsure how to go about doing it, if anyone wants to walk me through doing it myself i'll do it and upload it here.

Not trying to leech, just incompitent


Also thank you both tremendously for these tables :)
I will have to try this when I get home. Quick search on the original cheat engine forum, mgr.inz.Player posted this:
You can merge tables, open first CT file, then click menu File->Load (or ctrl+O) and choose second CT file. Message window will pop up: "Do you wish to merge the current table with this table". Click "yes". You can set hotkey for "Find address of 'toggle UI'" and "toggle UI". Just highlight "toggle UI" and press Ctrl+H, then click "create hotkey" (set value to 1, ==showUI). And create another hotkey ()set value to 0, ==hideUI). "

I love you.

MEA-C+109.CT

for anyone who needed it!
If you perfer a more organized table compliment, here you go! (same shit but just better table organization).

UPDATE 11:20 PM EST 3/24/2017
Updated the compilation, credits goes to the developers not me!

UPDATE 4:26 PM EST 3/27/2017
updated the compilation with the recent new cheats made.
 

Attachments

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
319
6
18
#83
Darkedone02 post_id=2488 time=1490313983 user_id=74 said:
CoffeeKitty post_id=2475 time=1490303728 user_id=1457 said:
craftgod post_id=2474 time=1490303515 user_id=1448 said:
I will have to try this when I get home. Quick search on the original cheat engine forum, mgr.inz.Player posted this:

I love you.

MEA-C+109.CT

for anyone who needed it!
If you perfer a more organized table compliment, here you go! (same shit but just better table organization).
 

craftgod

Novice Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
16
0
1
#84
Ahri post_id=2487 time=1490313341 user_id=1499 said:
eTheBlack post_id=2486 time=1490311125 user_id=960 said:
Ahri post_id=2485 time=1490310733 user_id=1499 said:
Oh i've tried the problem is, my game is bugged and its weird

I have negative points... http://i.imgur.com/8wLyp4W.png
You probaly changed it to higher number than max is allowed. Load save file before you changed it.
The thing is, I didn't change it. The game did that itself. I'm trying to use CE to fix it
Apparently you can just keep racking up xp even when you max player level/nexus level and the xp would just go into the negatives. I think the max player level is 132 and you can still get xp after reaching that.
 
Mar 22, 2017
35
0
6
#85
Darkedone02 post_id=2488 time=1490313983 user_id=74 said:
If you perfer a more organized table compliment, here you go! (same shit but just better table organization).
ah sweet, thx
 

Iosiff

Expert Cheater
Mar 24, 2017
59
2
8
#86
First of all i want to say thanks for those tables. You are awsome guys!
I have 1 request. Can you modify inf. ammo pls? I want delete this clip lock at 2 bullets.
 

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
345
76
28
#87
Iosiff post_id=2501 time=1490339038 user_id=1510 said:
First of all i want to say thanks for those tables. You are awsome guys!
I have 1 request. Can you modify inf. ammo pls? I want delete this clip lock at 2 bullets.
if you mean to separate the inf. ammo script into 2 scripts: inf. ammo clip, and inf. ammo pouch, so that you can choose to use either or both.
then yes, I can do that, on next update. working on something else now.
someonenooneknows post_id=2478 time=1490305399 user_id=1501 said:
...
I downloaded edit 3 a few days back and everything was working great. Today, i downloaded edit 5 but "enable" won't go active. Am I missing something??? I also noticed today that an advanced options window popped up after I loaded the table.
"enable" script haven't been altered since the initial release of the table.
are you using the table together with other trainers?
if so, make up your mind and just use one of them.
if not, please describe your problem in details.

also, next time when you quote someone, use your best judgement to decide if quoting a WHOLE post is really necessary. ;)
 

Tiffany

Novice Cheater
Mar 24, 2017
18
0
1
#88
For me the problem with the infinite ammo script is it only works if the clip actually has at least 2 bullets. So it doesn't work for some sniper rifles or certain modded guns and such like the Widow or that one white tentacle hair alien one that only has one bullet per clip too... can't remember its name.
Cielos post_id=2467 time=1490287050 user_id=177 said:
added ignore material requirements to the table.
ignore material requirements
- you still need at least ONE for each of the required material to develop a gear.
- material quantity won't drop below 1 when developing gears.
EDIT:
@craftgod
this is your most updated table, right?
That wasn't 1096bimu's latest table. This is (I think): http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=596&p=2390#p2390
1096bimu post_id=2390 time=1490201813 user_id=1190 said:
Item duplication now works even when you buy/sell the entire stack, like when you only have 1 of an item.
By the way, how does the exp pointer work? I guess it doesn't actually do anything, just shows how much you need to level. Tried changing it to level up but I don't think it really did anything.
 
Mar 3, 2017
38
1
8
#89
Tiffany post_id=2509 time=1490348951 user_id=1517 said:
By the way, how does the exp pointer work? I guess it doesn't actually do anything, just shows how much you need to level. Tried changing it to level up but I don't think it really did anything.
When you edit current xp (not exp need), you need to do anything that gain xp and it will increase your level. I change my current xp to 600k then gain some xp now I'm at lvl 91.
 

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
345
76
28
#90
@Tiffany
I've separated the inf. ammo clip and inf. ammo pouch as pre another member request. for the inf. ammo clip, I've used another injection points, it can handles 3 fire modes now:
- single-shot (handguns, shotguns, sniper-rifles), lock when <= 1.
- multi-shot (rifles and burst-fire rifles), lock when <= 4.
problem is, I haven't try it on a sniper-rifles with only one bullet per clip yet. I've only obtain the Nomad just now..
let me know if the problem persist, I'll have a look when I get one.

as for the 1096bimu's table, yes I noticed after I updated the post last time, but as 1096bimu's post a link to the latest file already, I'll just leave it as is for now..
thanks for the reminder.
 
Mar 22, 2017
35
0
6
#92
Cielos post_id=2522 time=1490357905 user_id=177 said:
@Tiffany
I've separated the inf. ammo clip and inf. ammo pouch as pre another member request. for the inf. ammo clip, I've used another injection points, it can handles 3 fire modes now:
- single-shot (handguns, shotguns, sniper-rifles), lock when <= 1.
- multi-shot (rifles and burst-fire rifles), lock when <= 4.
problem is, I haven't try it on a sniper-rifles with only one bullet per clip yet. I've only obtain the Nomad just now..
let me know if the problem persist, I'll have a look when I get one.

as for the 1096bimu's table, yes I noticed after I updated the post last time, but as 1096bimu's post a link to the latest file already, I'll just leave it as is for now..
thanks for the reminder.
Your ammo script works 100% on the widow for me, i dont know what that guy is talkin about lol, you fire it once and your bullets go from 1 to 2 permanently :p
 

Akimbo

What is cheating?
Mar 24, 2017
4
1
3
#93
Hi all, I've tried to edit the item / inventory limit to no avail, but my CE skills are basic at best. Any chance someone could include it in a table? 999 max would be great :p
 

ricco19

What is cheating?
Mar 24, 2017
2
0
1
#94
Well, looks like the DAI banter bug is back. Locating offsets for the banter trigger is going to be high demand. Don't even know where to start with that, maybe the DAI table can help:

http://pastebin.com/4FLVyRme
 
Mar 22, 2017
35
0
6
#95
Akimbo post_id=2526 time=1490361007 user_id=1525 said:
Hi all, I've tried to edit the item / inventory limit to no avail, but my CE skills are basic at best. Any chance someone could include it in a table? 999 max would be great :p
best bet would be a nop replace for current inventory useage (say 47/65, in this case try to freeze or replace what writes to the 47), that being said how one would go about finding that address is beyond me, i also tried standard searching but i dont think it's an actual stored value
 

MrR0bot

What is cheating?
Mar 24, 2017
4
0
1
#96
Is there any way to remove the skills restriction?so i can learn all 9 skills of a skill tree?
 

Tiffany

Novice Cheater
Mar 24, 2017
18
0
1
#97
With the +9 table if your "undead .2" is unable to be checked and it gives you a black screen and frozen game when opening the loadout on the Tempest then you need to upgrade Cheat Engine from 6.5 to 6.6. At least that's what I discovered. The +6 works fine with the lower version. Doesn't really matter for me now since I've upgraded at this point.

By the way, neither the inf. ammo clip .3 nor inf. ammo pouch work with the Isharay III sniper rifle (1 shot). The infinite ammo pouch doesn't seem to work with anything as far as I can tell. I kinda prefer the functionality of the +6's infinite clip as well since it doesn't show the reload indicator perpetually for sniper rifles with multiple shots.
CoffeeKitty post_id=2525 time=1490360698 user_id=1457 said:
Your ammo script works 100% on the widow for me, i dont know what that guy is talkin about lol, you fire it once and your bullets go from 1 to 2 permanently :p
Seems odd that it works for you...
 

Akimbo

What is cheating?
Mar 24, 2017
4
1
3
#98
CoffeeKitty post_id=2533 time=1490365214 user_id=1457 said:
Akimbo post_id=2526 time=1490361007 user_id=1525 said:
Hi all, I've tried to edit the item / inventory limit to no avail, but my CE skills are basic at best. Any chance someone could include it in a table? 999 max would be great :p
best bet would be a nop replace for current inventory useage (say 47/65, in this case try to freeze or replace what writes to the 47), that being said how one would go about finding that address is beyond me, i also tried standard searching but i dont think it's an actual stored value
It should be possible to find the max value, maybe when I'm up to the time when I can unlock the +15 storage I'll be able to find it. I've seen it as an option on a trainer so it must be possible. ME:A has this habit of resetting changes though, so hopefully this is one that will stick around.

If anyone can figure this out though, that'd be great ^^
 
Mar 19, 2017
35
0
6
#99
I use Widow rifle as well and have no problems at all with infinite ammo, works as it is written on the box, so to say.
 
Mar 22, 2017
35
0
6
i tried replacing current value tracking of inventory space (the X/65) with a nop and it crashed my game, so that didn't work lol
 
Top Bottom