Mass Effect Andromeda

craftgod

Novice Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
[quote="ori'grom" post_id=2408 time=1490211952 user_id=376]
DrummerIX post_id=2399 time=1490206654 user_id=1466 said:
You enable the codes at the title screen before you load a game and it will work correctly.
OK walk me through this.

1. Launched the game and in the main menu (title screen?) I started CE > loaded the table > checked "ignore skill points"
2. Loaded the save > spent points to max a few skills
3. Saved > closed the game
4. Started the game again (no CE) > loaded my save
5. All the skills I purchased after "breaking the skill limit" were gone from my skill tree but I still had them in my "skill repertoire"

Is this how it's supposed to work or am I doing something wrong :) ?

EDITED: NVM, I think I ought to listen to the man and just leave it checked every time I play.
[/quote]

Yeah, per instruction, it means that every time you play the game, you will have to load the table, activate the option and then load the save so that your skills from the table will stay.

UrdnotREKT

What is cheating?
Mar 20, 2017
STN post_id=2280 time=1490057507 user_id=48 said:
For anyone interested, research points here
"MassEffectAndromeda.exe"+5091D2C: 89 7B 1C - mov [rbx+1C],edi

too lazy to add it to my table.
anyone kind enough to want to teach me how to use this information lol. send help

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
UrdnotREKT post_id=2428 time=1490235910 user_id=1373 said:
STN post_id=2280 time=1490057507 user_id=48 said:
For anyone interested, research points here
"MassEffectAndromeda.exe"+5091D2C: 89 7B 1C - mov [rbx+1C],edi

too lazy to add it to my table.
anyone kind enough to want to teach me how to use this information lol. send help
Same...

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
an "ignore research point" is ready actually. I may have time to play some more today, I'll see how the resources usage work in the "development" first, if it's not too complicated, I'll write a "ignore resources" first and upload them together.
if I don't have time to play today, I'll just upload the "ignore research point" first later today.

EDIT:
table updated. ignore research point is upped.
may look into resources later. kinda want to actually start to play the game finally though...

Jessen

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
Cielos, please look into the resources one, I'd like to actually finish the armor choices I made a bit early but I can't access a few needed mats

Mar 23, 2017
Jessen post_id=2451 time=1490268191 user_id=635 said:
Cielos, please look into the resources one, I'd like to actually finish the armor choices I made a bit early but I can't access a few needed mats
I'd also be interested in if anyone has found a script for the mats. finding them is easy, just time consuming. anyone have a script for them or a pointer. pointer would be nice.

shogunmisa

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
DONE I FOUND A WAY TO HACK EXP.
1. search 4 byte value between (depend on your level)
- if you are under lv 16 search betwen 2000 and 3000
- if you are under lv 27 search betwen 3000 and 6500
2. go kill shit and notice if there is change in exp
- if exp was change by X amount then go search increase value by X amount
3. kill some more and see if there is change by Y amount
- DO the same thing increase by Y amount
4. you got less than 10 value now change them all to 977550
- more than that will ruin your game to negative
5 now kill some more and profits

craftgod

Novice Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Jessen post_id=2451 time=1490268191 user_id=635 said:
You can actually use the item duplicator table. Just buy it once and duplicate them via selling, you get extra stuff and money at the same time! I got to build some armor X/weapon X gears before I start my very first Eos mission that way.

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
added ignore material requirements to the table.
ignore material requirements
- you still need at least ONE for each of the required material to develop a gear.
- material quantity won't drop below 1 when developing gears.
EDIT:
@craftgod
this is your most updated table, right?
I'll add the link in my post as well.
as STN has a link to mine and I've a link to yours, hopefully the thread won't stack up with duplicate requests that are already available...
EDIT2:
wait, no, this isn't yours.
let me check..
EDIT3:
alright, it's 1096bimu. I'll add it to the post now.
EDIT4:
done.

Ahri

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
I'm having trouble finding values for AVP so i can get my nexus level up.

craftgod

Novice Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
Ahri post_id=2468 time=1490295464 user_id=1499 said:
I have not gotten there yet but I assume you can do "increased value by" scans for a couple of side missions and you should get that address.

Mar 19, 2017
Thanks for the tables and information all. Just one thing, can anyone tell how - or would it be possible - to add this life support freeze feature to Cielos' table? I like to explore places but this life support thing is annoying, an artificial limited forcing player to take cover in Nomad after every little bit of time, and soon enough Nomad also need "refreshing" else it'll burn down. There's one other table which gives this option but that's it, it's another table. Or can I combine two tables so that they work as one?

EDIT: and now I saw in another topic that there are some lines I could add to the table to enable this option.. Will see if I manage that. Probably not.

Mar 22, 2017
Could somone who knows how merge 1096bimu and Celos's tables? i am unsure how to go about doing it, if anyone wants to walk me through doing it myself i'll do it and upload it here. (i'd prefer this, i really want to learn more lol)

Not trying to leech, just incompitent

Also thank you both tremendously for these tables :)

craftgod

Novice Cheater
Mar 22, 2017
CoffeeKitty post_id=2472 time=1490302797 user_id=1457 said:
Could somone who knows how merge 1096bimu and Celos's tables? i am unsure how to go about doing it, if anyone wants to walk me through doing it myself i'll do it and upload it here.

I will have to try this when I get home. Quick search on the original cheat engine forum, mgr.inz.Player posted this:
You can merge tables, open first CT file, then click menu File->Load (or ctrl+O) and choose second CT file. Message window will pop up: "Do you wish to merge the current table with this table". Click "yes". You can set hotkey for "Find address of 'toggle UI'" and "toggle UI". Just highlight "toggle UI" and press Ctrl+H, then click "create hotkey" (set value to 1, ==showUI). And create another hotkey ()set value to 0, ==hideUI). "

Mar 22, 2017
craftgod post_id=2474 time=1490303515 user_id=1448 said:
CoffeeKitty post_id=2472 time=1490302797 user_id=1457 said:
Could somone who knows how merge 1096bimu and Celos's tables? i am unsure how to go about doing it, if anyone wants to walk me through doing it myself i'll do it and upload it here.

I will have to try this when I get home. Quick search on the original cheat engine forum, mgr.inz.Player posted this:
You can merge tables, open first CT file, then click menu File->Load (or ctrl+O) and choose second CT file. Message window will pop up: "Do you wish to merge the current table with this table". Click "yes". You can set hotkey for "Find address of 'toggle UI'" and "toggle UI". Just highlight "toggle UI" and press Ctrl+H, then click "create hotkey" (set value to 1, ==showUI). And create another hotkey ()set value to 0, ==hideUI). "

I love you.

for anyone who needed it!

Attachments

• MEA-C+109.CT

Merged latest versions of both tables as of 3/23

1.8 MB Views: 956

someonenooneknows

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
Cielos post_id=1963 time=1489768057 user_id=177 said:
by watching vids, it seems the motion capture is better then previous instalment...
may actually buy the game this time.
still 2 days to go until it release in my area, can still do a pre-order.... and with free cheat already...
so tempting...

////////////////////////////////////////////////

//
<COLOR color="#FF8000">updates</COLOR>:
EDIT5:
- added ignore material requirements
EDIT4:
- added ignore research points

EDIT3:
- added ignore credits and ignore skill points.
EDIT2:
- updated inf. health to undead
EDIT1:
- uploaded a table.
- player base fetch is just using STN method. I just choose an injection point a few bytes above so my table can be used together with STN's.
//
<COLOR color="#FF8000">options</COLOR>:
<COLOR color="#BF4000">[battle related]</COLOR> scripts:
undead
- health still drop but player won't die.
- min health allowed can be set via the entry.
- setting min health to 0 equals disabling the script.
- min health default: 200.

inf. ammo
- ammo clip won't drop below 2.
- ammo pouch won't drop below 1.

battle skills instant cooldown
- as title says.

<COLOR color="#BF4000">[misc.]</COLOR> scripts:
ignore credits
- allows you to buy things with zero credits.
- credits still decreased normally until it reaches zero when you buy things.

ignore skill points
- allows you to learn any skill with zero skill points.
- skill points still decrease until it reaches zero when you learn skills.
- the scripts should be activated before you load a savegame that you've learnt skills with zero skill points, or the skills you learnt will be unlearnt.
- just activate this script before you load a savegame, and let it stay activate for the whole game session.

ignore research points
- allows you to research with zero research points.
- research points still decreased normally until it reaches zero when you research.

ignore material requirements
- you still need at least ONE for each of the required material to develop a gear.
- material quantity won't drop below 1 when developing gears.

//
<COLOR color="#FF8000">notes</COLOR>:
- check http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=596&start=30#p2335">1096bimu's post for more cheats.

//
<COLOR color="#FF8000">downlaod(s)</COLOR>:
masseffectandromeda.CT
masseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CT
I downloaded edit 3 a few days back and everything was working great. Today, i downloaded edit 5 but "enable" won't go active. Am I missing something??? I also noticed today that an advanced options window popped up after I loaded the table.

Jessen

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
1096bimu post_id=2335 time=1490142914 user_id=1190 said:
I made a small +3 table:

Freeze life support
I want to point out that your life support option has a few side effects, such as when you scan quest related stuff, it doesn't allow the quest to register that the item was scanned.

Mar 14, 2017
Jessen post_id=2481 time=1490306586 user_id=635 said:
1096bimu post_id=2335 time=1490142914 user_id=1190 said:
I made a small +3 table:

Freeze life support
I want to point out that your life support option has a few side effects, such as when you scan quest related stuff, it doesn't allow the quest to register that the item was scanned.
I wouldn't know if the game happens to the use the same code for something else, if it did I'm not advanced enough to fix it anyway so just manually disable it if you think it's causing problems.
I think the infinite boost thing might also make one of the bosses invincible.

Ahri

What is cheating?
Mar 23, 2017
craftgod post_id=2469 time=1490297289 user_id=1448 said:
I have not gotten there yet but I assume you can do "increased value by" scans for a couple of side missions and you should get that address.
Oh i've tried the problem is, my game is bugged and its weird

I have negative points... http://i.imgur.com/8wLyp4W.png

eTheBlack

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 10, 2017
Ahri post_id=2485 time=1490310733 user_id=1499 said:
craftgod post_id=2469 time=1490297289 user_id=1448 said:
Oh i've tried the problem is, my game is bugged and its weird

I have negative points... http://i.imgur.com/8wLyp4W.png
You probaly changed it to higher number than max is allowed. Load save file before you changed it.

Top Bottom