MadGames Tycoon [GOG] [STEAM] [CRACKED]

steelskinz

What is cheating?
Jun 12, 2017
Can I request the CE features ? that change staffs 's special feature and special genre in game. And allow multiple desk in head office.

Vee_

Penyuka Wanita
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Mar 14, 2017
steelskinz post_id=10753 time=1497282299 user_id=6485 said:
Can I request the CE features ? that change staffs 's special feature and special genre in game. And allow multiple desk in head office.
I'll Look into it :)
But no promises tho :lol:

Vee_

Penyuka Wanita
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Mar 14, 2017
steelskinz post_id=10753 time=1497282299 user_id=6485 said:
Updated the table with your requested feature, enjoy ;)
As for multiple desk in head office, looks like it's the game limit i could alter it but it will ruin the rest of the game mechanism. At least for me, don't know if someone could create something that will alter it without ruining the mechanism.

CaesarCzech

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Damn this doesnt work on cracked version. i suppose i will have to ask on net if someone can provide files for steamemu.
Shame cheat engine forum sees much less activity due to that bullshit they pulled against darkbyte, its hard to updated tables and stuff nowadays.
Excelent work anyway.

Vee_

Penyuka Wanita
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Mar 14, 2017
CaesarCzech post_id=14101 time=1501089313 user_id=343 said:
Damn this doesnt work on cracked version. i suppose i will have to ask on net if someone can provide files for steamemu.
Shame cheat engine forum sees much less activity due to that bullshit they pulled against darkbyte, its hard to updated tables and stuff nowadays.
Excelent work anyway.
Which Crack? ALI213 or 3DM?
As long the game .exe is the orginial i think my table would work no matter which crack is. And for steamemu you could download the latest version from cs.rin.ru in english forum, or you could download latest version of the game in there.
And yeah, it's a shame really that CE have much less activity now :( but for updating table i think it depends on the table creator.

bbb18

Novice Cheater
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,
I tried using the last table with the new version of the game, and found the Staff Statistic script is not working. Every time o "Hover" the table does not find any values, only "??". Full statistics script works just fine!
(I'm using CE v6.8 with administrator privilege and VEH debugger option and the STEAM version of the game.

Vee_

Penyuka Wanita
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Mar 14, 2017
Hi,
I tried using the last table with the new version of the game, and found the Staff Statistic script is not working. Every time o "Hover" the table does not find any values, only "??". Full statistics script works just fine!
(I'm using CE v6.8 with administrator privilege and VEH debugger option and the STEAM version of the game.
Oh shoot, haven't checked the game for a while...
i'll install it again and update the scripts when i have the time, will be busy for the next 2 weeks. Sorry 🙏🙏

Top Bottom