[REQUEST] Lost Technology

Aug 10, 2017
Hi, I would like to request a table for the game Lost Technology.
God Mode, Resources and others. Looks pretty simplistic but I could be wrong.

You can see the game here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/420520/Lost_Technology/

Eckirion

What is cheating?
Apr 4, 2017
I second this...

It would also be great if it includes the option for infinite recruitment limit since the game doesn't allow any recruitment way pass 1000.

Mar 15, 2017
Well...I tried to manually CE the game and here's what I found out:

1. Money is relatively easy, as always. Just search 4 byte and you're good to go.

2. EXP is somewhat of a good news and bad news. Good news is that it's 4 bytes and it's searchable. Bad news is that it takes some effort to get it. Either you fight to change exp or play the guessing game, though if you have a high enough exp, it's much easier. But another bad news is that maxing the 4 byte value only gets you to around LV 60-70-ish for everyone. Tried to change it to 8 bytes but the values changed drastically.

3. The 1000 unit max can't be changed in CE, unfortunately. But I heard from a comment in the Steam page of the game that you can just change the 1000 value in the settings. Will verify first before posting again.

If anyone can make a table for this, I'd much appreciate this, especially if it has a character edit tab.

T1GER69

What is cheating?
Apr 8, 2017
If anyone can make a table for this, I'd much appreciate as in other post thanks.

Top Bottom